Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

Photos Of Calabar Dry Run Carnival Today - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Photos Of Calabar Dry Run Carnival Today (20692 Views)

Calabar 2014 Dry Run................... / London Nottinghill Carnival Today / Pictures From Calabar Carnival Dry Run Phase Two (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Calabar Dry Run Carnival Today by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 16, 2014
Don't go with your Bf sha.
Re: Photos Of Calabar Dry Run Carnival Today by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 16, 2014
Calabar traditional dance grin
Re: Photos Of Calabar Dry Run Carnival Today by Truth24(m): 2:53pm On Dec 16, 2014
Page 1
Re: Photos Of Calabar Dry Run Carnival Today by buoye1(m): 2:55pm On Dec 16, 2014
Awon we're'!!!In Olamide's voice, insanity is taking over dem....
Re: Photos Of Calabar Dry Run Carnival Today by adepiero: 2:56pm On Dec 16, 2014
How funny, more preparation goes to a festival and their house are still roofed with brown sheets undecided #MisplacedPriorities

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Calabar Dry Run Carnival Today by Flye: 2:58pm On Dec 16, 2014
Calabar and the totori things she.
Re: Photos Of Calabar Dry Run Carnival Today by herald9: 2:59pm On Dec 16, 2014
Kanyol:

U be mumu! The last one wey I go, things begin change towards evening sotey e resemble where dem dey act blue film. Oya, go die!

Pervert like you wouldn't attend something like this if you didn't have something in mind.

You prolly came here with the intention of getting laid.

You be monkey.
Re: Photos Of Calabar Dry Run Carnival Today by KanwuliaJara: 3:02pm On Dec 16, 2014
POVERTY CARNIVAL! cheesy
Re: Photos Of Calabar Dry Run Carnival Today by herald9: 3:07pm On Dec 16, 2014
adepiero:
How funny, more preparation goes to a festival and their house are still roofed with brown sheets undecided #MisplacedPriorities

So make them pull down all the houses and build new ones in preparation for a seasonal event?

Where will the money come from...Remember Cross River thrives on revenue allocation and tourism...they don't have oil like Akwa Ibom...so the spending here is rationalized.

Even if Naija wan host world cup I'm not sure any residential building will be renovated.

So just sit back,relax and enjoy this event...it's only once a yearwink
Re: Photos Of Calabar Dry Run Carnival Today by Goddex: 3:08pm On Dec 16, 2014
This should be the rehearsals, I think.
Re: Photos Of Calabar Dry Run Carnival Today by Kanyol(m): 3:13pm On Dec 16, 2014
herald9:

Pervert like you wouldn't attend something like this if you didn't have something in mind.

You prolly came here with the intention of getting laid.

You be monkey.
Animal! Hug transformer if you need the shock of ur life
Re: Photos Of Calabar Dry Run Carnival Today by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 16, 2014
adepiero:

Exactly. They need to spend money beautifying their environment FIRST before celebrating anything.
Re: Photos Of Calabar Dry Run Carnival Today by adepiero: 3:15pm On Dec 16, 2014
herald9:

So make them pull down all the houses and build new ones in preparation for a seasonal event?

Where will the money come from...Remember Cross River thrives on revenue allocation and tourism...they don't have oil like Akwa Ibom...so the spending here is rationalized.

Even if Naija wan host world cup I'm not sure any residential house will be renovated.

So just sit back,relax and enjoy this event...it's only once a yearwink
I no get choice than to console myself with the big yansh wey I dey see. cool

but they ought to have done little transformation to their environment and not just on their girls and the festival. I know they are advertising their girls for potential suitors too grin

I no go rest till I knack one calabar girl
Re: Photos Of Calabar Dry Run Carnival Today by benuejosh: 3:15pm On Dec 16, 2014
joblessness
Re: Photos Of Calabar Dry Run Carnival Today by Dreyl(m): 3:22pm On Dec 16, 2014
Boring!!!

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Calabar Dry Run Carnival Today by herald9: 3:29pm On Dec 16, 2014
adepiero:
I no get choice than to console myself with the big yansh wey I dey see. cool

but they ought to have done little transformation to their environment and not just on their girls and the festival. I know they are advertising their girls for potential suitors too grin

I no go rest till I knack one calabar girl

Hehehe...
I no blame you

Knack one...and you'll still come back for more...Your mom go start fasting for your deliverance... Na warning ogrin

Actually last year's was more interesting than this year's own...You know say 2015 is around the corner.. nd person go soon step down...So he needs to save enough bucks for his homecoming.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Calabar Dry Run Carnival Today by herald9: 3:35pm On Dec 16, 2014
ROSSIKE:

Exactly. They need to spend money beautifying their environment FIRST before celebrating anything.

Do you know how beautiful Calabar is?

Just come see things for yourself.
Re: Photos Of Calabar Dry Run Carnival Today by Ezyp(m): 3:37pm On Dec 16, 2014
natureblack:
Embarrassing angry

Must young ladies always be reduced to sex symbol ....... ...the second picture is just too annoying angry

Gone are the days when sex was hard to come by........now its just too easy and uninteresting. angry angry

Everywhere I go all I see is yansh plastered at my face,waiting for the slightest opportunity to be pierced by random sugar-cane. sad

#despicable angry
worst of after some years they come out on tv screen/papers crying they got molested at younger age........
Re: Photos Of Calabar Dry Run Carnival Today by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 16, 2014
Please wat is carnival
Re: Photos Of Calabar Dry Run Carnival Today by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 16, 2014
Still prefer carniriv to this anyday

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Calabar Dry Run Carnival Today by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 16, 2014
Nd now a Question for Florence Ita-Giwa.......where d hell are the F*uckin Brazilian B*tches?
Re: Photos Of Calabar Dry Run Carnival Today by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 16, 2014
herald9:

Do you know how beautiful Calabar is?
Just come see things for yourself.
Bro, you stay in Calabar? shocked
Re: Photos Of Calabar Dry Run Carnival Today by Orikinla(m): 3:44pm On Dec 16, 2014
This is definitely the re-tarded generation and they do behave like dogs. grin
Re: Photos Of Calabar Dry Run Carnival Today by sukkot: 3:45pm On Dec 16, 2014
see the dry chest on that superman. that aint superman. that is ebaman
Re: Photos Of Calabar Dry Run Carnival Today by PrettySpicey(f): 3:50pm On Dec 16, 2014
Girls going bum cheeks nakid all in the name of bum shorts sad
Re: Photos Of Calabar Dry Run Carnival Today by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:53pm On Dec 16, 2014
[size=28pt]Disgusting!

Why do we have to copy copy oyinbo all the time?!!

It looks indecent, of low standard and third class.

Lets Promote our own Indigenous Festivals please.[/size]
Re: Photos Of Calabar Dry Run Carnival Today by impetus: 4:03pm On Dec 16, 2014
please o i wanna ask what this annual carnival teaches or what lesson can we get from the carnival
Re: Photos Of Calabar Dry Run Carnival Today by ukandi1(m): 4:06pm On Dec 16, 2014
Boomboost:
...So its all about girls's buttocks everywhere. I'm getting bored of every girl flaunting bum every now and then.

Just wanna see them "be normal".

me too...
Re: Photos Of Calabar Dry Run Carnival Today by spicy244(f): 4:08pm On Dec 16, 2014
It seems dis year is even betta with the pishures I saw. You need to see previous yrs.... You will just do nufin buh to curse them ....its really painful I missed it tho' . Will plan well next year.
Re: Photos Of Calabar Dry Run Carnival Today by adepiero: 4:10pm On Dec 16, 2014
herald9:
Actually last year's was more interesting than this year's own...You know say 2015 is around the corner.. nd person go soon step down...So he needs to save enough bucks for his homecoming.
See conclusion! festival wey just start and you don right am off say e no go sweet pass last year! you dey planning committee? shocked
Re: Photos Of Calabar Dry Run Carnival Today by Dymondgurl(f): 4:13pm On Dec 16, 2014
Well, peeps like us don't bother with dry run, but we find ourselves on the front lines of the carnival parade. grin dry run bawo? Cant wait to be home! No place like cally!
Re: Photos Of Calabar Dry Run Carnival Today by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 16, 2014
priscaoge:
Someone should come n take me to Cally cry cry cry I'm missing a Lot of fun mehhnnnn angry angry

Kachi sbarbie please where have u been? Bring ur car let's roll down to Cally cheesy

undecided
Nope.
I am not going to watch immorality angry
Instead we go Tinapa

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Maiden Akwa Ibom Ukapisua Street Groove / 10 Types Of Ladies You Will Meet At Every Wedding Ceremony / Pictures Of UNILAG Africarribean Carnival 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.