Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

Attention Progressives. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attention Progressives. (5232 Views)

All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. / A Nine-year-old Girl Has Done The Unexpected To The All Progressives Congress. / A.P.C The "Transparent" Progressives? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attention Progressives. by tomakint: 10:56pm On Dec 15, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
My COMRADES please come let's console some crying babies.
Tomakint, Idumuose, atlwireles, Nigerianvenom, chukwudi44, priscaoge, xcolanto, Sunnybobo3, biafranqueen, truckpusher, theassassin, jujuboy, jesusiscoming, Brownlord, Mogidi, anonimi, noblezone, tit, ishiamu.
How can I be missing in action on this wonderful thread...grin cheesy I swear, omenka don suffer for this thread grin

2 Likes

Re: Attention Progressives. by nigerianvenom(m): 7:12am On Dec 16, 2014
Arysexy:
Eya, lamentation of the unrepentant NL ex convicts.

My condolence on d death of apc.

U've suddenly reactivated this username cos u've bin banned on the other one.
Keep decieving ur gullible mates.its in ur blood bro
Re: Attention Progressives. by nigerianvenom(m): 7:23am On Dec 16, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Omenka my friend , now I know you're a saddist, hater and bad belle, Otherwise you should've TAGGED me, your friend to share and console you on your moment of sorrow, frustration, humiliation, cries and tears. That's why I rate barcanista ahead of all APC supporters in this forum (that's matter for another day ).All the same I forgive you. I urge you not to mind the mods, imagine that they failed to put these informative threads on front page.
https://www.nairaland.com/2044101/buhari-punished-ado-bayero-obi

https://www.nairaland.com/2042629/apc-fight-survival-through-propaganda

https://www.nairaland.com/2041268/never-forgive-buhari-pictures

https://www.nairaland.com/2030828/when-apc-stop-lying-pictures

Bros we're on the same page, suffering the same sins we didn't committ. Infact you're very very lucky and favoured, I opened a similar thread after being banned see what happened to it.

https://www.nairaland.com/1977559/raw-injustice

Please don't commit suicide yet, there is more better reasons to that after 14 February next year.

CHEERS.
Honourable phockphockman.
Re: Attention Progressives. by nigerianvenom(m): 7:29am On Dec 16, 2014
PhockPhockMan:

Tomakint, Idumuose, atlwireles, Nigerianvenom, chukwudi44, priscaoge, xcolanto, Sunnybobo3, biafranqueen, truckpusher, theassassin, jujuboy, jesusiscoming, Brownlord, Mogidi, anonimi, noblezone, tit, ishiamu.
Phockphockman,u know one thing about the devil is that he accuses others of crime he is most guilty of.
Omenka has always bin a pest to nairaland and its member,insulting people at will(offcouse this is as a result of his upbringing),after getting banned,he decided to use his other alternate account but still got banned,then he decided to come back with the omenka username,but we shall send all of them back to d dungeon once more

3 Likes

Re: Attention Progressives. by iconize(m): 10:13am On Dec 16, 2014
Bruteforce101:

Mumu, go sleep abeg. You still never get sense all dis days. Lolzzz

Send me your momma's newwds.

Btw, where's Eggheaders? undecided
Re: Attention Progressives. by Chubhie: 10:29am On Dec 16, 2014
Was wondering at the sudden disappearance of Don Omenka. This is your truth tho I tend to disagree with some of them but I enjoy the balance you bring. Why turning back in the face of hostile opposition? You must finish this mob war you started. I'm counting on you to hit back harder and stronger.
Re: Attention Progressives. by CyberWolf: 10:41am On Dec 16, 2014
Cowards run away from battle field, omenka ran away from battle field, thus omenka is a ............. lipsrsealed
Re: Attention Progressives. by omenka(m): 10:44am On Dec 16, 2014
Chubhie:
Was wondering at the sudden disappearance of Don Omenka. This is your truth tho I tend to disagree with some of them but I enjoy the balance you bring. Why turning back in the face of hostile opposition? You must finish this mob war you started. I'm counting on you to hit back harder and stronger.
...says my most respectable Consigliare.. smiley. Your advice and opinion are always very helpful in This Thing of Ours.

But just like Mike told Tom Hagan when he was prepping to move against the Five Families: you are not a wartime Consigliare...

Think about it.. smiley.

1 Like

Re: Attention Progressives. by Chubhie: 11:09am On Dec 16, 2014
omenka:
...says my most respectable Consigliare.. smiley. Your advice and opinion are always very helpful in This Thing of Ours.

But just like Mike told Tom Hagan when he was prepping to move against the Five Families: you are not a wartime Consigliare...

Think about it.. smiley.
You could see the shock look on Tom hagan's face. He thought his loyalty in This Things Of Ours was been questioned. You make me wanna doubt your loyalty to the GMB project. Perhaps, you are making some deadly moves like mikey. Remember and think on these “Just when i thought i was out, they pull me back in.”
Re: Attention Progressives. by omenka(m): 11:13am On Dec 16, 2014
Chubhie:
You could see the shock look on Tom hagan's face. He thought his loyalty in This Things Of Ours was been questioned. You make me wanna doubt your loyalty to the GMB project. Perhaps, you are making some deadly moves like mikey. Remember and think on these “Just when i thought i was out, they pull me back in.”
Bulls eye!!!!

Matter of fact, just posted on a topic a coupla minutes ago!! smiley

1 Like

Re: Attention Progressives. by priscaoge(f): 11:15am On Dec 16, 2014
PhockPhockMan:

My Dear don't mind d dude cheesy cheesy Let him cry a lagoon cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Attention Progressives. by clevadani: 11:52am On Dec 16, 2014
Arysexy:
But apc is a dead man walking party. Final burial is February 2015. quote me.
i remember wat okupe said wen apc was formed last yr nd he was forced to eat his words. I promise u,u'll be forced to eat ur words come feb 2015

1 Like

Re: Attention Progressives. by PhockPhockMan: 11:54am On Dec 16, 2014
nigerianvenom:

Phockphockman,u know one thing about the devil is that he accuses others of crime he is most guilty of.
Omenka has always bin a pest to nairaland and its member,insulting people at will(offcouse this is a a result of his upbringing),after getting banned,he decided to use his other alternate account but still got banned,then he decided to come back the omenka username,but we shall send all of them back to d dungeon once more
You're correct.

1 Like

Re: Attention Progressives. by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 16, 2014
PhockPhockMan:

When I saw this thread with an exlusive attention to the "progressives", I never bothered to click on it!

Reason? i have decided, I am not a "progressive" and I dont want to be!

Reason? Not when a blood thirsty tyrant like Buhari, an Emperor like Tinubu,corruption marchants like Atiku, a bold thief like Amechi, liar like Lai, unstable character like Rufai and the rest bunch of criminals gang up to call themselves progressives!

Amechi boasted his ambtion was to steal $1B, and his reason was, "we steal because you don't throw stones"! Then on the day the old tyrant declared his intention to run once more (not minding the fact he is already addicted to failure), Amechi said he spent N1B on ebola!

This is the brand of progressives! I dont want to be one!

didnt want to click on this thread, but lo and behold, I was shocked to see I was invited with singular purpose to "console". Whatever that means!

I found that very funny and I have concluded that the greater percentage of Nairalanders are actually kids!

Some of us know who we are, where we are coming from and where we are going to.

I have reasons for opposing Buhari and supporting Jonathan! Out of the two one must win!

It is my desire to see Jonathan win, but if for any reaon he looses to Buhari, I face the next challenges and move on!

I am one of those who are constantly insulted here by the "progressive army", for no reason than standing for the truth! But the last thing I would do, is to brood over such childhood behaviours!

If I were Suen and the mods, no one should be banned! Allow all to manisfest what is in them so we can seperate the boys from the men!

Omenka, you are welcome. Stay at your post and express yourself. Even if you have propanganda, bring it on!

And dear "progressives", it is not a do or die affair! Somebody must win and somebody must loose! Do not be so sure of Buhari winning, until the final results are announced.

If he wins, congratulations in advance. If he looses, please be law abiding and do not participate in spilling innocent blood!

For we already know that the nation will witness another blood shed, "if what happened in 2011, happens in 2015".

We all know what happened in 2011: Jonathan won!.

Cheers to all!
I love you all! And I bless you all! Merry Christmas and A happy New Year in advance!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Attention Progressives. by ishiamu(m): 3:39pm On Dec 16, 2014
tomakint:

How can I be missing in action on this wonderful thread...grin cheesy I swear, omenka don suffer for this thread grin

LoL how many years ban them give am biko, loL
Re: Attention Progressives. by Curlieweed: 4:16pm On Dec 16, 2014
PhockPhockMan:

My Bro,

Wonders shall never end! Imagine Omenka a purported die-hard supporter of Buhari complaining about censorship. WTF does he think the infamous Decree 4 was about?

At least he was only banned (for resorting to the usual Janjawid habit of insulting people with contrary opinions) and not jailed like the poor journalists who incurred the maximum leader's wrath by publishing unpalatable facts.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attention Progressives. by idumuose(m): 4:26pm On Dec 16, 2014
Curlieweed:

My Bro,

Wonders shall never end! Imagine Omenka a purported die-hard supporter of Buhari complaining about censorship. WTF does he think the infamous Decree 4 was about?

At least he was only banned (for resorting to the usual Janjawid habit of insulting people with contrary opinions) and not jailed like the poor journalists who incurred the maximum leader's wrath by publishing unpalatable facts.

Curlieweed,that guy omenka does not have a cogent reason following Buhari.He is merely following the crowd.He is very unstable in his ways.

He doesn't know what he believes in that is why like a coward he truly is, he wants to beat a tactical retreat.

2 Likes

Re: Attention Progressives. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 16, 2014
idumuose:

Curlieweed,that guy omenka does not have a cogent reason following Buhari.He is merely following the crowd.He is very unstable in his ways.

He doesn't know what he believes in that is why like a coward he truly is, he wants to beat a tactical retreat.
brutality lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Attention Progressives. by Gbawe: 4:35pm On Dec 16, 2014
FreeGlobe:
Although the likes of you, berem, egift, Gbawe, ngeneukwenu, edogirl2, orlandoowoh, Arresa, etc have overstayed you welcome on nairaland, I still gotta welcome you back to the forum. You'll be fine, just make sure you play by the rules. Nigerians around here hate the prospect of a Buhari presidency, so get with the program or you'll keep getting banned.

Goodluck

Shut the f**k up and get the hell out of here. This is no thread for you and your kind. The mods who side with and elevate cretins like you are not fit to run anything but this disgracefully compromised forum. Don't be mentioning Gbawe casually because I dsilike being mentioned by enemies of progress and losers. Comprende?

4 Likes

Re: Attention Progressives. by Gbawe: 4:51pm On Dec 16, 2014
@Omenka.

Bruv, don't let these guys push you out. You must stand your ground otherwise these tinpot dictators, not fit to wipe your shoes in real life , would have won. They want ro drive you away with their repellent ways.

I understand your frustration because similar has happened to us all. I remember being banned, along with Pendy, for insulting others when the guy who joined a thread to exclusively quote and insult me never lost his posting privilege whereas I was sanctioned for retaliating against unwarranted and unprovoked insults against my person. It was obvious the offensive poster was left untouched because he is a TANdroid and unapologetic anti-Yoruba bigot.

I did not even make a fuss or complain because my mission here is greater than anything these jokers can throw at me. Bottom line is that we must face the immediate struggle ahead and ignore the bigoted enemies of progress. When we get the leader we want , leading to the Nigeria we want, what will we be hanging aroumd this compromised forum for? FOR NOW WE ARE GOING NOWHERE BAN OR NO BAN.

2 Likes

Re: Attention Progressives. by omenka(m): 5:39pm On Dec 16, 2014
Gbawe:
@Omenka.

Bruv, don't let these guys push you out. You must stand your ground otherwise these tinpot dictators, not fit to wipe your shoes in real life , would have won. They want ro drive you away with their repellent ways.

I understand your frustration because similar has happened to us all. I remember being banned, along with Pendy, for insulting others when the guy who joined a thread to exclusively quote and insult me never lost his posting privilege whereas I was sanctioned for retaliating against unwarranted and unprovoked insults against my person. It was obvious the offensive poster was left untouched because he is a TANdroid and unapologetic anti-Yoruba bigot.

I did not even make a fuss or complain because my mission here is greater than anything these jokers can throw at me. Bottom line is that we must face the immediate struggle ahead and ignore the bigoted enemies of progress. When we get the leader we want , leading to the Nigeria we want, what will we be hanging aroumd this compromised forum for? FOR NOW WE ARE GOING NOWHERE BAN OR NO BAN.
Advice heeded bro.

I think indeed I would be doing a lot of disservice to the course if I threw in the towel when we are at the crossroads of the campaign to salvage the soul of our motherland. I see some people are truly desperate to see me disappear but thanks to your timely intervention and those of other progressives alike. I shall stay the course and hold the line. Omenka is going NOWHERE!!!

Let the suffering of the children of anger and enemies of this great nation continue. We shall overcome!!

God Bless the Progressives!!!

1 Like

Re: Attention Progressives. by Igrigrigun: 5:49pm On Dec 16, 2014
customized13:
brutality lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Of course you will support your mother's boyfriend

smh for you

1 Like

Re: Attention Progressives. by ishiamu(m): 6:01pm On Dec 16, 2014
Curlieweed:

My Bro,

You have said it all
Re: Attention Progressives. by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 11, 2015
KayPumpin1:
@ Omenka,

Never Give In. Madiba NEVER GAVE IN, Marthin Luther King NEVER GAVE IN, Obama NEVER GAVE IN, Fela A. Kuti NEVER GAVE IN.

WE WILL NOT GIVE IN.

The road will surely be muddy and rough.

B - Bring
U - Us
H - Hope
A - And
R - Restore
I - Integrity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Sealing Diezani Madueke's Home (Photo) / Benue Govt Denies Funding N38bn Cargo Airport / In Sallah Message, Buhari Urges Nigerians To Embrace Peace & Rise Above Division

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.