Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,284 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:45 AM

Isn't It Somehow When A Married Man Always Goes To His Mother House For FOOD? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Isn't It Somehow When A Married Man Always Goes To His Mother House For FOOD? (1975 Views)

Lady Accuses Married Man Of Impregnating Women With Fake Marriage Proposal / Man Catches His Mother With Her Lover, Attacked By Mum's Lover (photos) / My Mother's House Or My Sister's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Isn't It Somehow When A Married Man Always Goes To His Mother House For FOOD? by onila(f): 10:29pm On Dec 14, 2014
Isn't it somehow when a married man always goes to his mother house for home cooked food because he enjoys his mothers food over his wife's food cheesy
Re: Isn't It Somehow When A Married Man Always Goes To His Mother House For FOOD? by snazzy5050(m): 10:33pm On Dec 14, 2014
its bad
Re: Isn't It Somehow When A Married Man Always Goes To His Mother House For FOOD? by holatin(m): 10:37pm On Dec 14, 2014
He may be newly married or the wife food sucks
Re: Isn't It Somehow When A Married Man Always Goes To His Mother House For FOOD? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 14, 2014
Not bad but don't make it always because you know how africa man think now they we change it for to another thing
Re: Isn't It Somehow When A Married Man Always Goes To His Mother House For FOOD? by onila(f): 10:39pm On Dec 14, 2014
my father did it to my mother
now hes doing it to his current wife

pathetic
Re: Isn't It Somehow When A Married Man Always Goes To His Mother House For FOOD? by chimerase2: 10:48pm On Dec 14, 2014
onila:

pathetic
onila dis ur statement is confusing
I dnt grab can u cum again undecided
Re: Isn't It Somehow When A Married Man Always Goes To His Mother House For FOOD? by onila(f): 10:53pm On Dec 14, 2014
chimerase2:
onila dis ur statement is confusing
I dnt grab can u cum again undecided
my father married another woman
Re: Isn't It Somehow When A Married Man Always Goes To His Mother House For FOOD? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 14, 2014
Mehn the wife food must really be wack and he's a mummy's boy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isn't It Somehow When A Married Man Always Goes To His Mother House For FOOD? by JiggamanGh: 10:56pm On Dec 14, 2014
onila:
Isn't it somehow when a married man always goes to his mother house for home cooked food because he enjoys his mothers food over his wife's food cheesy

Every man thinks his mom is the best cook and if a man happens to marry a woman who can't cook half as good as the mom then it makes matters worst.

Was your mom a good cook?
Re: Isn't It Somehow When A Married Man Always Goes To His Mother House For FOOD? by chimerase2: 10:56pm On Dec 14, 2014
onila:
my father married another woman
wooow eaiyah now I understand dear
Dad is really a great man cheesy
Re: Isn't It Somehow When A Married Man Always Goes To His Mother House For FOOD? by onila(f): 11:01pm On Dec 14, 2014
chimerase2:
wooow eaiyah now I understand dear
Dad is really a great man cheesy
u understand what
Re: Isn't It Somehow When A Married Man Always Goes To His Mother House For FOOD? by Mprex(f): 11:02pm On Dec 14, 2014
Ewwwww. Some men sha
Re: Isn't It Somehow When A Married Man Always Goes To His Mother House For FOOD? by chimerase2: 11:05pm On Dec 14, 2014
onila:
u understand what
dnt wori dear
No need stress ua self kiss
Re: Isn't It Somehow When A Married Man Always Goes To His Mother House For FOOD? by onila(f): 11:06pm On Dec 14, 2014
chimerase2:
dnt wori dear
No need stress ua self kiss

dont be a coward say it, b11tch!

1 Like

Re: Isn't It Somehow When A Married Man Always Goes To His Mother House For FOOD? by chimerase2: 11:11pm On Dec 14, 2014
onila:

dont be a coward say it, b11tch!
ok amu a coward
Hey amu not a biitch but a nigga dnt mind dat fine gal for ma dp oh grin
Re: Isn't It Somehow When A Married Man Always Goes To His Mother House For FOOD? by onila(f): 11:12pm On Dec 14, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Every man thinks his mom is the best cook and if a man happens to marry a woman who can't cook half as good as the mom then it makes matters worst.

Was your mom a good cook?

I love her cooking
but her in-laws (my fathers pple) always criticized her food
effects of tribalism
tribalism destroyed their marriage

funny enough, after putting my mother thru hell

dey hate my father new wife
they say she also cant cook
guess what, its a cook that cooks for them in my fathers house
Re: Isn't It Somehow When A Married Man Always Goes To His Mother House For FOOD? by JiggamanGh: 11:53pm On Dec 14, 2014
onila:

I love her cooking
but her in-laws (my fathers pple) always criticized her food
effects of tribalism
tribalism destroyed their marriage

funny enough, after putting my mother thru hell

dey hate my father new wife
they say she also cant cook
guess what, its a cook that cooks for them in my fathers house

I used to think Ghanaian in laws were the worst but it seems Nigerian inlaws are just as bad or worst. Other west african in laws don't meddle in their children marriage.

Wait Onila I thought both your parents were Igbo. Are mixed tribe? Name if you don't mind?
Re: Isn't It Somehow When A Married Man Always Goes To His Mother House For FOOD? by F22RAPTOR(m): 11:56pm On Dec 14, 2014
onila:
Wifey didnt do her home work well.... cheesy
Re: Isn't It Somehow When A Married Man Always Goes To His Mother House For FOOD? by onila(f): 12:17am On Dec 15, 2014
JiggamanGh:

I used to think Ghanaian in laws were the worst but it seems Nigerian inlaws are just as bad or worst. Other west african in laws don't meddle in their children marriage.

Wait Onila I thought both your parents were Igbo. Are mixed tribe? Name if you don't mind?

my father made a mistake
he allowed his pple interfere in his first marriage

they thot the new wife will be a better person
but what goes around, comes around
he has no choice to stick to his bitch
because its embarrassing if he marries again

my fathers sisters are frustrated with her

1 Like

Re: Isn't It Somehow When A Married Man Always Goes To His Mother House For FOOD? by AfricanApple(f): 12:26am On Dec 15, 2014
hmmmm
Re: Isn't It Somehow When A Married Man Always Goes To His Mother House For FOOD? by Babe2sure(f): 5:55am On Dec 15, 2014
If a married man always go to his mother's house for food. Then, that is the beginning of the end of such marriage.
Re: Isn't It Somehow When A Married Man Always Goes To His Mother House For FOOD? by plaetton: 12:57pm On Dec 15, 2014
Babe2sure:
If a married man always go to his mother house for food. Then, that is the beginning of the end of such marriage.
Nonsense.
This is the problem with women nowadays.
Anyone who understands the natural bonds between mothers and male children would not fret and feel threatened by the dynamics of this bond.

It always puzzles me when wives see their mother inlaws as the other women, and then subconsciously compete with them for the man's love and attention. It is ignorant and insecurity.

Why do women tend to feel insecure when a son who regularly eats his mother's food?

Mom's food is always the best and most nourishing to everyman. It is psychological, in the same way that every son and daughter rate their moms as the best in world.

Get over it, women.

3 Likes

Re: Isn't It Somehow When A Married Man Always Goes To His Mother House For FOOD? by Babe2sure(f): 1:44pm On Dec 16, 2014
plaetton:

Nonsense.
This is the problem with women nowadays.
Anyone who understands the natural bonds between mothers and male children would not fret and feel threatened by the dynamics of this bond.

It always puzzles me when wives see their mother inlaws as the other women, and then subconsciously compete with them for the man's love and attention. It is ignorant and insecurity.

Why do women tend to feel insecure when a son who regularly eats his mother's food?

Mom's food is always the best and most nourishing to everyman. It is psychological, in the same way that every son and daughter rate their moms as the best in world.

Get over it, women.

A woman should not complain, if her husband go to his mother's house to eat once in a while. But the problem is, if he goes there always. If it has become an habitual thing (That is the question the OP is asking).

To start with, why would a married man always go to his mama house to eat? Doesn't that sound weird to you? Doesn't that portend trouble in such marriage?
For the man to start eating at his mother's place always can mean:
1)The woman does not know how to cook.
2)He is punishing the wife due to misunderstanding between them.
3) He is not happy at home.

The family that eats together stays together. Eating together also bonds couple.
I expect a good mother to raise eyebrow, if your son is always coming to your place to eat. It's one of those things that crumbles marriage. You should ask questions,because it could be a sign of the factors i listed above and try to settle whatever the problem is for them. It is not a good sign at all. And married men who does that are MUMMY's BOY. One of the signs a single lady should look out for before marrying.
If you are in a gathering of your friends and everyone is talking about the exceptional roles their wives are playing in their lives(including being a good cook) you will be talking about your mother's cooking) abi? Mind you the wife also has a good cook as a mother, she left her to have her own family and you that she sacrificed for prefer to always go to your mother's house to eat. How do you want her to feel?

Think hard!!!

3 Likes

Re: Isn't It Somehow When A Married Man Always Goes To His Mother House For FOOD? by veave(f): 2:09pm On Dec 16, 2014
Onila bebi. Leave him and his new wife alone. Let them sort themselves out. Aw ur mumcy jare...?
Re: Isn't It Somehow When A Married Man Always Goes To His Mother House For FOOD? by plaetton: 2:57pm On Dec 16, 2014
Babe2sure:

A woman should not complain, if her husband go to his mother's house to eat once in a while. But the problem is, if he goes there always. If it has become an habitual thing (That is the question the OP is asking).

To start with, why would a married man always go to his mama house to eat? Doesn't that sound weird to you? Doesn't that portend trouble in such marriage?
For the man to start eating at his mother's place always can mean:
1)The woman does not know how to cook.
2)He is punishing the wife due to misunderstanding between them.
3) He is not happy at home.

The family that eats together stays together. Eating together also bonds couple.
I expect a good mother to raise eyebrow, if your son is always coming to your place to eat. It's one of those things that crumbles marriage. You should ask questions,because it could be a sign of the factors i listed above and try to settle whatever the problem is for them. It is not a good sign at all. And married men who does that are MUMMY's BOY. One of the signs a single lady should look out for before marrying.
If you are in a gathering of your friends and everyone is talking about the exceptional roles their wives are playing in their lives(including being a good cook) you will be talking about your mother's cooking) abi? Mind you the wife also has a good cook as a mother, she left her to have her own family and you that she sacrificed for prefer to always go to your mother's house to eat. How do you want her to feel?

Think hard!!!

It's not about who cooks best, my dear.
The bond between mother and child is a natural, genetic unconditional bond that existed decades before a man meets and cements a social contract of marriage with a woman.

Any woman who expects to diminish or roll back this mother- son bond is both insecure and delusional.

I live about 10 mins drive from my parents house. Several times during the week, I would breeze in to check up on my aging parents.
Naturally, as with all mothers, my mom would insist that eat something during my stay.
It is inconceivable that I would refuse my mom's food because of the irrational insecurity of a wife.

If a marriage is built on solid foundations, I cannot see how eating my moms food a few times a week would ever threaten the peace, harmony and mutual respect in a home.

But then, this is a women' s issue that I just cannot understand.
I have single female friend who says that she us terrified of marrying a man who is very close to his mom and sisters.

I guess there is a jealousy gene in females that keeps them perpetually jealous of other females, be it their sisters, mother inlaws or sister inlaws.

1 Like

Re: Isn't It Somehow When A Married Man Always Goes To His Mother House For FOOD? by Rosarie(f): 3:58pm On Dec 16, 2014
he is a boy running from hisdszem rather than fixing it.going to his moms house is inviting the mom as a thrid party into his marriage.he should look for solutions than running lik mummy boy.if e mama don die nko
Re: Isn't It Somehow When A Married Man Always Goes To His Mother House For FOOD? by troy20(m): 5:27pm On Dec 16, 2014
am at lost what would be the point? Not only does it not promote you poorly to your wife and people but even to yƶur mother.its realy is a shame.
Re: Isn't It Somehow When A Married Man Always Goes To His Mother House For FOOD? by tobechi20(m): 5:38pm On Dec 16, 2014
onila:

pathetic

your husband will do same to you
Re: Isn't It Somehow When A Married Man Always Goes To His Mother House For FOOD? by onila(f): 11:48pm On Dec 16, 2014
tobechi20:

why u say so
Re: Isn't It Somehow When A Married Man Always Goes To His Mother House For FOOD? by veave(f): 7:03am On Dec 17, 2014
tobechi20:

You shouldn't say such things to her... it doesn't sound right.

(1) (Reply)

If You Knew You Were Going To Die Tomorrow, What Would You Do Today? / A Lady Said She Was Disvirgined With No Blood Traces / Let Us Appreciate A Man That Paid The Ultimate Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.