Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Its 8days To Christmas..what Do You Really Wish To Have For Christmas? - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Its 8days To Christmas..what Do You Really Wish To Have For Christmas? (1639 Views)

Nairaland What Is Your Plan For Christmas / Wish 5 Romanacelander A Happy New Month / What Would You Really Appreciate As Valentine Gift? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its 8days To Christmas..what Do You Really Wish To Have For Christmas? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 14, 2014
i just want my family back together again...and dine together as we used to...in time past..

that's my wish for Christmas..

whats yours??

.......SNOW.....

Re: Its 8days To Christmas..what Do You Really Wish To Have For Christmas? by Psalmpy(m): 10:48pm On Dec 14, 2014
i luk 4forward to eating chicken
#MYXMASWISH
Re: Its 8days To Christmas..what Do You Really Wish To Have For Christmas? by holatin(m): 10:57pm On Dec 14, 2014
an albino girlfriend
Re: Its 8days To Christmas..what Do You Really Wish To Have For Christmas? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 14, 2014
Psalmpy:
i luk 4forward to eating chicken
#MYXMASWISH
Lols...is dat ur wish??...its coming tru already...
Re: Its 8days To Christmas..what Do You Really Wish To Have For Christmas? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 14, 2014
holatin:
an albino girlfriend
santa is listening to u oo...lols..like seriousely??an albino gf??i love dat
Re: Its 8days To Christmas..what Do You Really Wish To Have For Christmas? by exe0(m): 11:02pm On Dec 14, 2014
I RESIST TEMPTATION

I WILL NOT COMMENT
Re: Its 8days To Christmas..what Do You Really Wish To Have For Christmas? by exe0(m): 11:03pm On Dec 14, 2014
I RESIST TEMPTATION

I WILL NOT COMMENT
Re: Its 8days To Christmas..what Do You Really Wish To Have For Christmas? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 14, 2014
exe0:

I RESIST TEMPTATION

I WILL NOT COMMENT
temptation??on dis thread??how??...lols...funny tho
Re: Its 8days To Christmas..what Do You Really Wish To Have For Christmas? by Psalmpy(m): 11:27pm On Dec 14, 2014
patrickdarlins:
Lols...is dat ur wish??...its coming tru already...
i pray so
na every year we dey chop chicken 4 ma house
buh dis year own no wan sure at all
anyways i blive in Jah sha
Re: Its 8days To Christmas..what Do You Really Wish To Have For Christmas? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 14, 2014
Psalmpy:

i pray so
na every year we dey chop chicken 4 ma house
buh dis year own no wan sure at all
anyways i blive in Jah sha
lols...funny u
Re: Its 8days To Christmas..what Do You Really Wish To Have For Christmas? by Mariecakes(f): 12:01am On Dec 15, 2014
patrickdarlins:
i just want my family back together again...and dine together as we used to...in time past..

that's my wish for Christmas..

whats yours??

.......SNOW.....
50 lucky brides....to plan thier big day
Re: Its 8days To Christmas..what Do You Really Wish To Have For Christmas? by holatin(m): 5:53am On Dec 15, 2014
patrickdarlins:
santa is listening to u oo...lols..like seriousely??an albino gf??i love dat
need am
Re: Its 8days To Christmas..what Do You Really Wish To Have For Christmas? by Nobody: 6:12am On Dec 15, 2014
holatin:
need am
oh santa...his wish is an albino lady...
Re: Its 8days To Christmas..what Do You Really Wish To Have For Christmas? by trendgangsta: 6:14am On Dec 16, 2014
Re: Its 8days To Christmas..what Do You Really Wish To Have For Christmas? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 16, 2014
Mariecakes:

50 lucky brides....to plan thier big day
according to ur faith...
Re: Its 8days To Christmas..what Do You Really Wish To Have For Christmas? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 16, 2014
Emmmmm.....can't say it out but please Santa you already know what I want.
Re: Its 8days To Christmas..what Do You Really Wish To Have For Christmas? by bollat(f): 9:48pm On Dec 16, 2014
My wish for Xmas is just an hamper and a small token to celebrate wit my kids
Re: Its 8days To Christmas..what Do You Really Wish To Have For Christmas? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 16, 2014
bollat:
My wish for Xmas is just an hamper and a small token to celebrate wit my kids
woow...lovely...oh santa...i hope u listening...
Re: Its 8days To Christmas..what Do You Really Wish To Have For Christmas? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 16, 2014
Herzumpther:
Emmmmm.....can't say it out but please Santa you already know what I want.
make a wish and think it out loud....yeah...
Re: Its 8days To Christmas..what Do You Really Wish To Have For Christmas? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 16, 2014
patrickdarlins:
make a wish and think it out loud....yeah...
smiley
Re: Its 8days To Christmas..what Do You Really Wish To Have For Christmas? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 16, 2014
Herzumpther:
smiley
yeah...so santa would hear you....santa dont read minds...they are not mother confessor...lols
Re: Its 8days To Christmas..what Do You Really Wish To Have For Christmas? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 16, 2014
patrickdarlins:
yeah...so santa would hear you....santa dont read minds...they are not mother confessor...lols
OK.

Santa I want God to open my eyes to see what he created me for and use me for that which he created me for.

Santa, I want a better job.

I want sound health for my family and all I know.

Santa send him....emmm my way.

Santa I need my international passport, I don't wanna use it but I wanna have it. Its called faith grin

And many more good things life has to offer me. smiley
Re: Its 8days To Christmas..what Do You Really Wish To Have For Christmas? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 16, 2014
Herzumpther:
OK.

Santa I want God to open my eyes to see what he created me for and use me for that which he created me for.

Santa, I want a better job.

I want sound health for my family and all I know.

Santa send him....emmm my way.

Santa I need my international passport, I don't wanna use it but I wanna have it. Its called faith grin

And many more good things life has to offer me. smiley
make a wish.....and not writing a list....santa has so many on hand now....A WISH HE SAID...not wishes...lols...
Re: Its 8days To Christmas..what Do You Really Wish To Have For Christmas? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 16, 2014
patrickdarlins:
make a wish.....and not writing a list....santa has so many on hand now....A WISH HE SAID...not wishes...lols...
But Santa is not stingy tongue tongue

OK since I've listed all in another thread I will just post the only one that I didn't add in the list.

Santa I need my international passport, I don't wanna use it but I wanna have it. Its called faith smiley
Re: Its 8days To Christmas..what Do You Really Wish To Have For Christmas? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 16, 2014
Herzumpther:
But Santa is not stingy tongue tongue

OK since I've listed all in another thread I will just post the only one that I didn't add in the list.

Santa I need my international passport, I don't wanna use it but I wanna have it. Its called faith smiley
lols...e don red for santa b dat oo....e gats go embassy go get am for u oo...lols....
Re: Its 8days To Christmas..what Do You Really Wish To Have For Christmas? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 16, 2014
patrickdarlins:
lols...e don red for santa b dat oo....e gats go embassy go get am for u oo...lols....
I dey tell you, Santa must send am as surprise or come knock my door on 25th with my gift o. grin
Re: Its 8days To Christmas..what Do You Really Wish To Have For Christmas? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 16, 2014
Herzumpther:
I dey tell you, Santa must send am as surprise or come knock my door on 25th with my gift o. grin
nai be gbagaun...santa ring bell for dis one oo....tho he might do it...lols...nothing is impossible...
Re: Its 8days To Christmas..what Do You Really Wish To Have For Christmas? by Nobody: 12:09am On Dec 17, 2014
patrickdarlins:
nai be gbagaun...santa ring bell for dis one oo....tho he might do it...lols...nothing is impossible...
smiley
Re: Its 8days To Christmas..what Do You Really Wish To Have For Christmas? by lovemaths(f): 2:26am On Dec 18, 2014
All I want for christmas is for my club Manchester city to be at the top of the EPL table.

(1) (Reply)

Omo I No Fit Miss Calabar Carnival 2010 / Season's Greetings To All Nairalanders / Any Abuja Wedding Decorator Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.