Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,211 members, 7,780,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:24 PM

Robbed At Douglas RD Owerri - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Robbed At Douglas RD Owerri (10433 Views)

Photos: See The Condition Of The Popular Douglas Road, Owerri Imo State / A Nairalander Was Robbed At His Residence Silently (PICS INSIDE) / Robbed At Gun Point (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbed At Douglas RD Owerri by LordMecuzy(m): 3:11pm On Dec 15, 2014
NellyDiva1:
Sorry op,it also happened to me.ma elder sis had an iphone4 dat was locked she was tld to unlock it for 25k but she decided to sell it at plaza in douglas on gettin there d were pricin d phone as low as 5k but a guy told us dat he will buy it at 25k,we followed him to his shop on gettin there he told us to give him d phone so dat d buyer will chk it,boom dat was d end of it we waited and waited and some guys were tellin us to go away frm dat shop dat dat guy has ran away wit it.wat lata happened was a story for anoda way

Nne Biko d Part two I'm all ears
Re: Robbed At Douglas RD Owerri by UcGadaz(m): 3:14pm On Dec 15, 2014
Pajames4all:
sorry , God will restore it for you
amen
Re: Robbed At Douglas RD Owerri by busterr(m): 3:17pm On Dec 15, 2014
LordMecuzy:

Lol Cultist too full there ooooh. I'm always careful there.
i'm aware of that. i've heard their story.
Re: Robbed At Douglas RD Owerri by Oringo1: 3:17pm On Dec 15, 2014
Which side of Douglas Road??
Re: Robbed At Douglas RD Owerri by kamez(m): 3:27pm On Dec 15, 2014
Lmao.. My guy u be jjc oo.. Even me dat reside in lagos, I already know dat ama hausa to douglas is a danger zone from 5pm..

Infact every single one of my cousins have been robbed at one point or the other in the last two years around dat area..

Last time I was in owerri I tried using diamond bank at ama hausa around 7pm immediately I left the bank 2guys surrounded me and told me to drop my fone and money.. I pretended as if I was about to bring out the money, and before dey knew it I don show dem say na me pass usain bolt.. U need to see run.. I ran until I got to the police post around emmanuel college.

The fear of douglas road is the beginning of wisdom

3 Likes

Re: Robbed At Douglas RD Owerri by jamesbridget13(f): 3:41pm On Dec 15, 2014
kamez:
Lmao.. My guy u be jjc oo.. I pretended as if I was about to bring out the money, and before dey knew it I don't show dem say na me pass uain bolt.. U need to see run.. I ran until I got to the police post around emmanuel college.

lwkmd
Re: Robbed At Douglas RD Owerri by IVORY2009(m): 3:42pm On Dec 15, 2014
Those boy nor dey fear abi, that means I must arm myself will lost of live-bullet, as I'm crossing that road this december, shot @ sight any living thing that creepeth, walketh etc.
Re: Robbed At Douglas RD Owerri by IVORY2009(m): 3:50pm On Dec 15, 2014
kamez:
Lmao.. My guy u be jjc oo.. Even me dat reside in lagos, I already know dat ama hausa to douglas is a danger zone from 5pm..

Infact every single one of my cousins have been robbed at one point or the other in the last two years around dat area..

Last time I was in owerri I tried using diamond bank at ama hausa around 7pm immediately I left the bank 2guys surrounded me and told me to drop my fone and money.. I pretended as if I was about to bring out the money, and before dey knew it I don't show dem say na me pass uain bolt.. U need to see run.. I ran until I got to the police post around emmanuel college.

You do well, you hear you get luck say those boys nor dey arm, if to say they arm hmmmm, na thread like "how arm roober shot me" you for come open hear, @ all @ all na him bad, @ worst may be 10k frm atm or 25k, u can always replace it back, live nor get duplicate oh...

1 Like

Re: Robbed At Douglas RD Owerri by JoeCutie(m): 3:59pm On Dec 15, 2014
dkronicle:
My uncle's second wife= big victim
So your uncle has more than one wife? Offence number one!

1 Like

Re: Robbed At Douglas RD Owerri by kamez(m): 4:06pm On Dec 15, 2014
IVORY2009:

You do well, you hear you get luck say those boys nor dey arm, if to say they arm hmmmm, na thread like "how arm roober shot me" you for come open hear, @ all @ all na him bad, @ worst may be 10k frm atm or 25k, u can always replace it back, live nor get duplicate oh...

U re right my guy but I ran not because of the money, but because of my sony xperia z2 phone wey never even reach 1 month old wey I buy am..
Wen I sweat for this lag finish, some lazy boys for owerri go come enjoy my swaet abi?

Abeg I no gree dat one oo

3 Likes

Re: Robbed At Douglas RD Owerri by ewizard1: 4:09pm On Dec 15, 2014
If Military men gets there...
they shouldnt just be arrested...

they should be shot dead....

Bunch of DUMBOS!!!
Re: Robbed At Douglas RD Owerri by IVORY2009(m): 4:21pm On Dec 15, 2014
kamez:

U re right my guy but I ran not because of the money, but because of my sony xperia z2 phone wey never even reach 1 month old wey I buy am..
Wen I sweat for this lag finish, some lazy boys for owerri go come enjoy my swaet abi?

Abeg I no gree dat one oo

O'boy you dey vex oooh, wetin be sony xperia Z2 compare to your life? Many people don walker enter yonder, becos of busy body, @ all @ all na him bad, give them the thing, wen you land Lagos next yr you go buy d one wen pass dat one, on like wen no live, God forbid, some times na greed dey kill most people wen run

enter arm-robbers hand.

Dis Xmas na me and my shakabuka dey cum east together!!
Re: Robbed At Douglas RD Owerri by kachina(m): 4:24pm On Dec 15, 2014
I think the marriage will not work, because if the guy in question thinks that age is just a number or blablabla..... He wouldn't have asked for advice from people but take decision long ago as a MAN. Am just saying
Re: Robbed At Douglas RD Owerri by johnjay2012: 4:33pm On Dec 15, 2014
That is APC state o..
holatin:
is there no CCTV there ?
Security of lives and property f9.

anyway Singing buhari for President by akon ft Nicki minaj

1 Like

Re: Robbed At Douglas RD Owerri by kaylechy(m): 5:05pm On Dec 15, 2014
That douglas road bad gan!!! Especially that PLAZA. I was robbed there last month. Na Cultists full that area...rubbish set of boys. Nemesis will catch up with them soon!
Re: Robbed At Douglas RD Owerri by tiwasiaife(m): 5:12pm On Dec 15, 2014
APC state anyways u would have rushed to control opposite assumpta cathedral there is a military check point
Re: Robbed At Douglas RD Owerri by jayedu108: 5:12pm On Dec 15, 2014
kachina:
I think the marriage will not work, because if the guy in question thinks that age is just a number or blablabla..... He wouldn't have asked for advice from people but take decision long ago as a MAN. Am just saying
Abi dis one miss road nil,u are on the wrong thread pls check and reverse back.

1 Like

Re: Robbed At Douglas RD Owerri by woodboi(m): 5:14pm On Dec 15, 2014
I ve been attacked on that same axis twice, I stood on the road side for mins putting scope in dia head for the first time, until I find a clear cut to run. The second time the guys were so bent on taking my phone and money. Stil in same mood of no shaking, being a born hard lasgidi boy ( eyes dat have seen hussle, police chasing you as yy boyz). I made them understand I feel dia hussle but as a street brother let me find some tin for them, so I check my pocket and part with cash not up to 300naira. The guys were like do I think is a joke wit red eyes and right inside of me around 2pm you won rob me, Oga u go try harder, manage wetin I get, itz just a gift or u better do your worst... I waka. But even since if I am using that road, my step is like Mike doing the walk dance, no side or jjc look, total one direction, if u re trying to make an enquiry for an address... U must do compulsory road walk with me, because I'm not stopping for any reason.
Re: Robbed At Douglas RD Owerri by Kylekent59: 5:18pm On Dec 15, 2014
If u dey lagos 15yrs u go knw say dat douglas na better place
Re: Robbed At Douglas RD Owerri by woky: 5:45pm On Dec 15, 2014
NellyDiva1:
Sorry op,it also happened to me.ma elder sis had an iphone4 dat was locked she was tld to unlock it for 25k but she decided to sell it at plaza in douglas on gettin there d were pricin d phone as low as 5k but a guy told us dat he will buy it at 25k,we followed him to his shop on gettin there he told us to give him d phone so dat d buyer will chk it,boom dat was d end of it we waited and waited and some guys were tellin us to go away frm dat shop dat dat guy has ran away wit it.wat lata happened was a story for anoda way
chai! the guy na sharp guy! Sorry wink

1 Like

Re: Robbed At Douglas RD Owerri by suyamasta(m): 5:53pm On Dec 15, 2014
Abeg Rochas do something oooooo
Re: Robbed At Douglas RD Owerri by dkronicle(m): 6:24pm On Dec 15, 2014
Soldier tradition na
JoeCutie:
So your uncle has more than one wife? Offence number one!
Re: Robbed At Douglas RD Owerri by laplace19(m): 6:51pm On Dec 15, 2014
Futo students have suffered in their hands most... if you board a bus going to futo around that Douglas by mbaise road and start operating your phone inside the bus, one agbero will just approach the bus and snatch your phone from you through the bus window...... that's just how they roll nowadays...

Whenever I enter Douglas I always frown/squeeze my face like person wey dey vex scatter, with that face fear no go allow them to stop and ask me nonsense question sef..
Re: Robbed At Douglas RD Owerri by holatin(m): 7:02pm On Dec 15, 2014
johnjay2012:
That is APC state o..
Does dat matters, anybody not doing what he wad meant to do deserve a sanction
Re: Robbed At Douglas RD Owerri by Drenix(m): 7:08pm On Dec 15, 2014
o men dat place badt gan... on ow u dey waka 4 dat road, u go use ur head gan... ur step,ur waka,ur talk Mata well well. bh on how u go dey form ajebo,umu boys go use u chop..... xo shine ur eyes nd no smile 4 dat road o....

Re: Robbed At Douglas RD Owerri by NellyDiva1(f): 7:10pm On Dec 15, 2014
LordMecuzy:

Nne Biko d Part two I'm all ears
.next tym I will gist u abt it
Re: Robbed At Douglas RD Owerri by UcGadaz(m): 7:19pm On Dec 15, 2014
cry from being robbed to Front Page ....:-D
Re: Robbed At Douglas RD Owerri by EJanni(f): 7:22pm On Dec 15, 2014
eyaa, sorry @op. I've not witnessed anytn like that at doglas and may God forbid such but its only 419 full that area. (those once that would talk to you and you will forget yourself).
Re: Robbed At Douglas RD Owerri by Franceska(f): 7:44pm On Dec 15, 2014
Wow...and to think I stood there lastweek waiting for keke to take me to worldbank mean say I lucky wo. No wonder people where just passing briskly. Awon boys, I hail o. Like seriously, ROACHES shud do smtin about that zone before it turns to nightmare for returnees this christmas.
Re: Robbed At Douglas RD Owerri by Thegents6: 8:44pm On Dec 15, 2014
UcGadaz:
It was an ugly event. I was coming back from a function this night with my brother when we were surrounded by some boys who had guns with them, they rounded up my phone and money. We had to flee like usain bolt because they wanted to take us into their hideout.
Thank God no harm was done. I am not their first victim so people should be wary of Douglas rd. Security operatives should please do something about that area.

MY BROTHER IT WAS HORRIBLE THAT YESTERDAY O.... IT WASNT FUNNY BUT IT WAS FUNNY THE WAY I JUMPED INTO A MOVING KEKE AND THE WAY YOU HANG FOR KEKE LIKE SAY YOU BE KEKE CONDUCTOR BUT LATER SAT ON A STRANGER'S LAPS... CHAI IT WAS HORRIBLE FACING T
HEM
Re: Robbed At Douglas RD Owerri by Namdeenero(m): 9:12pm On Dec 15, 2014
angry A friend of mine was shot while dragging his lappy bag with some cultists around Ama hausa one night when we were coming back from Futo, He's still in the hospital now. Op, your lucky

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do You Want To Be Rich? / Accident: Man Cut In Two On The Rail Way Track In Ibadan (picture) / Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.