Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,117 members, 7,807,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

End Of The Year Fun - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / End Of The Year Fun (1441 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

End Of The Year Fun by Nobody: 12:13am On Dec 15, 2014
So, it's the end of another year (almost) and it's been a great year for our wonderful family section. cheesy

The ever-interesting drama of Kanwulia and other posters on the section ushered us into the new year cheesy , followed by NL Tsunami, which sent a lot of posters into hiding (theLORDreigns, chaircover (Familyland poster of the past years), greatgod2012 etc....some posters just didn't get over the tsunami angry, etc etc

Needless to say the feminists and anti-feminists, polygamists and anti-polygamists, lazy husbands vs anti-lazy husbands have made it a fun-filled year, the way I laugh my butts off whenpeeps get personal here ehn cheesy

Anyways, the aim of this thread is to do something fun as the end of the year is approaching, and I mean pure, unadulterated, undiluted fun! No debates with big big English, abeg lipsrsealed and no poster of the year (that's already stale tongue ).......

So, any ideas? wink
Re: End Of The Year Fun by Nobody: 12:16am On Dec 15, 2014
Bukatyne once said something about a game where we paint a picture of Familylanders' ideal partners!

E.g. pickabeau's partner should be a strong, nice, sweet, caring lady who puts up with his very stubborn attitude tongue

Might be a good idea, I think!
Re: End Of The Year Fun by Shirley07: 12:42am On Dec 15, 2014
alutacontinua:
So, it's the end of another year (almost) and it's been a great year for our wonderful family section. cheesy

The ever-interesting drama of Kanwulia and other posters on the section ushered us into the new year cheesy , followed by NL Tsunami, which sent a lot of posters into hiding (theLORDreigns, chaircover (Familyland poster of the past years), greatgod2012 etc....some posters just didn't get over the tsunami angry, etc etc

Needless to say the feminists and anti-feminists, polygamists and anti-polygamists, lazy husbands vs anti-lazy husbands have made it a fun-filled year, the way I laugh my butts off whenpeeps get personal here ehn cheesy

Anyways, the aim of this thread is to do something fun as the end of the year is approaching, and I mean pure, unadulterated, undiluted fun! No debates with big big English, abeg lipsrsealed and no poster of the year (that's already stale tongue ).......

So, any ideas? wink
When did you become a man or have always been one?
Re: End Of The Year Fun by Nobody: 12:45am On Dec 15, 2014
Shirley07:

When did you become a man or have always been one?

About 2 months ago! cool
So, what do you have to say @ topic?
Re: End Of The Year Fun by Kimoni: 12:46am On Dec 15, 2014
Make I spread my mat with some sweet popcorn...now that aluta is the chief host tongue
Re: End Of The Year Fun by Shirley07: 12:50am On Dec 15, 2014
alutacontinua:

About 2 months ago! cool
So, what do you have to say @ topic?
Nothing unusual happened apart from you becoming a man. Some remained the same, some improved while some became worse e.g Nashville.
Re: End Of The Year Fun by Nobody: 12:52am On Dec 15, 2014
Shirley07:

Nothing unusual happened apart from you becoming a man. Some remained the same, some improved while some became worse e.g Nashville.

We wanna do something fun to round up the boring year cheesy angry
Any ideas what we can do?
Re: End Of The Year Fun by Nobody: 12:53am On Dec 15, 2014
Kimoni:
Make I spread my mat with some sweet popcorn...now that aluta is the chief host tongue

welcome dear.
Drinks and popcorn are on me. I'm a proper host cool
But you gotta contribute to topic, no chop my popcorn in vain angry
Re: End Of The Year Fun by Shirley07: 1:01am On Dec 15, 2014
alutacontinua:

We wanna do something fun to round up the boring year cheesy angry
Any ideas what we can do?
Don't know. SAMBARRY is the most likely person to ask.
Re: End Of The Year Fun by Nobody: 1:02am On Dec 15, 2014
For Kimoni smiley

Re: End Of The Year Fun by Kimoni: 1:08am On Dec 15, 2014
alutacontinua:

welcome dear.
Drinks and popcorn are on me. I'm a proper host cool
But you gotta contribute to topic, no chop my popcorn in vain angry

Lol...how sweet!

I'll go with ur suggestion but with a slight modification.

Eg aluta - I imagine she is an Ijebu babe, average height, dark, easy going, quiet, intellectual, mid twenties etc. you then give me a pass mark
Gboliwe - Eastern babe, average height, fair, late twenties, easy going, etc
Re: End Of The Year Fun by Kimoni: 1:08am On Dec 15, 2014
alutacontinua:
For Kimoni smiley

So quick, you the perfect host mehnnnn kiss
Re: End Of The Year Fun by Nobody: 1:09am On Dec 15, 2014
Kimoni:

Lol...how sweet!

I'll go with ur suggestion but with a slight modification.

Eg aluta - I imagine she is an Ijebu babe, average height, dark, easy going, quiet, intellectual, mid twenties etc. you then give me a pass mark
Gboliwe - Eastern babe, average height, fair, late twenties, easy going, etc

Nice idea!
NOTED!
Re: End Of The Year Fun by SAMBARRY: 6:30am On Dec 15, 2014
Shirley07:

Don't know. SAMBARRY is the most likely person to ask.
end of year nairaland parry nko? cheesy
Re: End Of The Year Fun by bukatyne(f): 10:16am On Dec 15, 2014
alutacontinua:
Bukatyne once said something about a game where we paint a picture of Familylanders' ideal partners!

E.g. pickabeau's partner should be a strong, nice, sweet, caring lady who puts up with his very stubborn attitude tongue

Might be a good idea, I think!

LOL! You still remember?

Would be interested too
Re: End Of The Year Fun by STENON(f): 12:48pm On Dec 15, 2014
I'm also Interested
Re: End Of The Year Fun by RoyalRoy(m): 6:21am On Dec 26, 2014
Many dissapeared and some reappeared.

Many fought great battles... Many argued blindly.

Some were observers... Some were pretenders.

Some kept their skin without changing color...some kept dining with the chameleon.

Greatest battles....the feminists ( a.k.a feminazis) and the anti-feminists.

Influx of silly little kids during the ASUU strike.... Lollz... Twas horrible then.

All in all, we had a good year on here.

cool cool
Re: End Of The Year Fun by pickabeau1: 9:05am On Dec 26, 2014
Here to read comments

Aluta
Na wa ooo
See online psychoanalysis
Re: End Of The Year Fun by taryour(f): 9:42am On Dec 26, 2014
Nice thread. Following
Re: End Of The Year Fun by stag: 11:53am On Dec 26, 2014
:
Re: End Of The Year Fun by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 26, 2014
pickabeau1:
Here to read comments

Aluta
Na wa ooo
See online psychoanalysis

I think this is my first year of my life where I have no end-of-the-year break angry
Heck, I'm even at work on the 1st......
welcome to the world of medicine, I guess undecided

Anywayz, I doubt I'll have time to facilitate the thread, if anybody's Interested, such a person has my support cool
Re: End Of The Year Fun by pickabeau1: 1:57pm On Dec 26, 2014
alutacontinua:

I think this is my first year of my life where I have no end-of-the-year break angry
Heck, I'm even at work on the 1st......
welcome to the world of medicine, I guess undecided

Anywayz, I doubt I'll have time to facilitate the thread, if anybody's Interested, such a person has my support cool

Na so.....

All to make that cheese
Re: End Of The Year Fun by pickabeau1: 1:33pm On Jan 27, 2015
alutacontinua ..................
Re: End Of The Year Fun by bulbutcher(m): 3:08pm On Mar 23, 2020

So, any ideas? wink

(1) (Reply)

My Friend Doesn't Believe In Marriage .counsel Needed Please / What Is The Most Overrated Pleasure / Does A Woman Inherit Any Of Her Father's Houses In Bini Tradition?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.