Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,240 members, 7,807,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) (59347 Views)

3 Night Guards Gang-rape Teenager (photo) / I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) / Hotel Attendant Teams Up With New Girlfriend To Beat Up Old Girlfriend In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by lalasticlala(m): 12:15am On Dec 15, 2014
16-year-old Jolade (surname withheld) didn’t know she had been dating a suspected cult member until the unexpected happened to her.

Whenever she remembers the ugly experience she allegedly went through in the hands of her boyfriend and three of his friends, she curses the day she met him.

Jolade was said to have been gang-raped by four suspected cultists including her boyfriend of over two years, Oluwole Seyi, 18.

Another girl, Tawa (surname withheld), said to be the girl friend of one of the other suspects, was also not spared as the boys allegedly had carnal knowledge of her in quick succession.

The three other suspected rapists were identified as Olayinka Andrew,18; Tobi Akindolapo, 17; and Ayomide Akinbinu, 18.
Sunday Vanguard gathered that the victim was deceived by her boyfriend who allegedly told her they were attending a party in Ondo town that night.

But unknown to her, the boyfriend had allegedly arranged with three of his friends to commit the dastardly act. On getting to the said party, the victim was said to have become apprehensive when there were no signs that a party was in the offing.

She reportedly raised eyebrows over the mode of dressing of her boyfriend and his friends who allegedly put on black shirts and trousers with red scarfs on their heads.

She, however, played along when she discovered that another lady was with the boys.

But suddenly the boys reportedly pounced on her and the other girl and the four of them had carnal knowledge of them.
The boyfriend, the police, quoting the victims, said, took the first shot before the others took their turns.

The suspects, it was alleged, ignored the girls’ cries for mercy. The victims reportedly bled profusely after the sexual assault.

Speaking with Sunday Vanguard on the arrest of the four suspected cultists who allegedly raped the girls, the Ondo State Police Command image maker, Wole Ogodo, said the suspects were arrested in Ondo town.

Ogodo said they were amongst the 14 suspected cultists arrested across the state.

He said the suspects had made confessional statements and would soon be charged to court.

According to him, 32 suspects were arrested in November by detectives across Ondo State for offences which include armed robbery, cultism, burglary, fraud and kidnapping.

The image maker said the suspects were arrested at three different locations- Akure, Owo and Ondo town.

He explained that detectives under the state Special Anti- Cultist Squad, SACS, swung into action following complaints lodged by victims and made the arrests.
Shedding more light on the two girls allegedly raped, Ogodo said Jolade’s boyfriend and his fellow suspected cultists were trying to initiate them into the Eiye cult group.

He alleged that investigations showed that the suspects had been responsible for murder, rape and stealing in Ondo, Owo and Akure towns.

The police image maker alleged that the boyfriend – Oluwole – confessed to be involved in stealing, rape among other vices, and that he was initiated into the Eiye confraternity in Lagos.
Ogodo said Andrew, who allegedly claimed to reside at No 51 Ayeyemi Street, Ondo, confessed to raping Jolade and Tawa.
Tobi and Ayomide of No 18 Ayeyemi Street, Ondo, according to him, also confessed doing same.

Breaking down the suspects arrested, Ogodo said they include six suspected armed robbers, three suspected burglars, one fraudster and four suspected kidnappers, alleging they had been terrorizing the people of the state.
According to him, two of the suspected armed robbers arrested used a truck to block the Lagos/ Ore Expressway to rob a lorry loaded with 800 cartons of fish.
The lorry was later recovered by detectives in Onitsha, Anambra State.

source: www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/cultist-arranged-gang-raping-girlfriend/

Pix of the Suspects below

Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by AutosBay(m): 12:20am On Dec 15, 2014
Atimes I ask myself the benefit of cultism to an economy.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by herald9: 12:40am On Dec 15, 2014

What should a 16 year old girl be doing with a boyfriend when she needs all the time and energy to study for her Waec? undecided

And an 18 year old cultist?

Weird world undecided

244 Likes 18 Shares

Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by naijaboiy: 12:46am On Dec 15, 2014
herald9:

What should a 16 year old girl be doing with a boyfriend when she needs all the time and energy to study for her Waec? undecided

Serves her right!
Hypocrisy at its peak undecided

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by dre11(m): 12:47am On Dec 15, 2014
The heart of a man is desperately wicked
Who can understand what goes in his mind

Even if the girl was at fault...... Why should the guy and his friends gang rape her

SMH for this wicked generation

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by Nobody: 12:47am On Dec 15, 2014
naijaboiy:

God bless you,we know them

15 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by dre11(m): 12:51am On Dec 15, 2014
herald9:

Serves her right!

Is that why she should be gang rape for having an innocent crush/lust which she assumed to be love

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by naijaboiy: 12:52am On Dec 15, 2014
dre11:
The heart of a man is desperately wicked
Who can understand what goes in his mind

Even if the girl was at fault...... Why should the guy and his friends gang rape her

SMH for this wicked generation
The girl was not at fault at all...

I don't see anything really wrong in dating at 16...things are not like before again.

She is just unfortunate to have met the wrong guy.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by Nobody: 12:58am On Dec 15, 2014
they deserve to be conspicuously flogged...wasted delinquents!
Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by herald9: 1:05am On Dec 15, 2014
dre11:

Is that why she should be gang rape for having an innocent crush/lust which she assumed to be love

naijaboiy:

I'm not in support of the action...

But I can't see why such a young girl who should be making her books a top priority be doing with boys.

What does she know about relationships?

Did she know what she was going to offer if she gets into it?

If she knew this...I don't think she is that innocent.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by naijaboiy: 1:18am On Dec 15, 2014
herald9:

I'm not in support of the action...

But I can't see why such a young girl who should be making her books a top priority be doing with boys.

What does she know about relationships?

Did she know what she was going to offer if she gets into it?

If she knew this...I don't think she is that innocent.

Many of us didn't know anything about relationships in our teenage days but it didn't deter us from dating.

Now are you trying to tell me that when you were of her age you had nothing to do with the opposite sex? Your books were your major priority?

That's my point.

Yes we all know that at that stage nothing should be more important other than the exams. But we still find many teenagers who are in relationships and it doesn't affect their studies.

It's how you handle it that matters.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by RaeMystix: 1:41am On Dec 15, 2014
dre11:

Well said

3 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by herald9: 1:42am On Dec 15, 2014
naijaboiy:

Many of us didn't know anything about relationships in our teenage days but it didn't deter us from dating.

Now are you trying to tell me that when you were of her age you had nothing to do with the opposite sex? Your books were your major priority?

That's my point.

[font=Georgia] If I say yes...would you believe me?

It depends on the moral standard of the school.

Yes we all know that at that stage nothing should be more important other than the exams. But we still find many teenagers who are in relationships and it doesn't affect their studies.

It's how you handle it that matters.[/font]

Lolz
How will they handle matters when they have not experienced life before...Don't forget we are talking about a 16 year old teenager in a relationship.

I just think it's too early... Teen years are generally the hardest years that
one can face. It is the period in which most
teens feel insecure, are inexperienced with
handling life challenges, and most importantly,
these years are vital in determining the success
of one’s future. Therefore, dating should not be
allowed by parents because it can jeopardize
their mental health, academic achievements,
and even their physical health.

19 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by naijaboiy: 1:52am On Dec 15, 2014
herald9:

If I say yes...would you believe me?

It depends on the moral standard of the school.

Lolz
How will they handle matters when they have not experienced life before...Don't forget we are talking about a 16 year old teenager in a relationship.

I just think it's too early... Teen years are generally the hardest years that
one can face. It is the period in which most
teens feel insecure, are inexperienced with
handling life challenges, and most importantly,
these years are vital in determining the success
of one’s future. Therefore, dating should not be
allowed by parents because it can jeopardize
their mental health, academic achievements,
and even their physical health.
You are very right 100%

But it hasn't stopped happening,,my point is we have no right to point fingers at her in that manner cos we were also in that confused state once.

14 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by Allureoftheseas(m): 3:25am On Dec 15, 2014
naijaboiy:

Dumbass.

18 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by StealthyMe(m): 5:22am On Dec 15, 2014
Even before reading the whole post,seeing the '16 year old Jolade' made me feel this happened in Ondo undecided

Most girls in Ondo don't think when money is concerned undecided

But i will keep saying this - Unless a savagely brutal plan is devised as a legal punishment for rapists,am sorry there's no hope of nipping the act in the bud!

2 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by missterious(f): 5:25am On Dec 15, 2014
NOBODY deserves to be raped by one person, not to talk of gang raping. All the people indirectly blaming the girl, remember she's 16. She's going to be emotionally scarred for life. Nobody deserves that just because she had a boyfriend at such an early age. angry

11 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by ifex370(m): 5:52am On Dec 15, 2014
Allureoftheseas:

Dumbass.

rat, don't ever call naijaboiy a dumbass

4 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by missterious(f): 6:10am On Dec 15, 2014
ifex370:

rat, don't ever call naijaboiy a dumbass

Bodyguard grin

19 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by olagockay(m): 6:22am On Dec 15, 2014
Jes so u knw, a I6 yr old aint so innocent o
Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by Nobody: 6:28am On Dec 15, 2014
When some people are making it big,some dead brain folks still do the cult issh.
Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by missterious(f): 7:00am On Dec 15, 2014
olagockay:
Jes so u knw, a I6 yr old aint so innocent o

So?

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by BenGlobal1(m): 7:02am On Dec 15, 2014
Too badt
Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by Drsmith01(m): 7:02am On Dec 15, 2014
dats wah u get when leave we the good guys cool
for the rascals grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by holyboss: 7:03am On Dec 15, 2014
Badt
Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by PerfumeRepublik: 7:03am On Dec 15, 2014
This is wicked....justice should be served
Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by fatdon2(m): 7:04am On Dec 15, 2014
He should be Hanged.
Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by holatin(m): 7:04am On Dec 15, 2014
Cult wetin

Sowi gurl.

Tell them ooooooooo, They all want to date rugged guys without knowing there are consequence

SAY NO TO CULTISM

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by shakur4luv(m): 7:04am On Dec 15, 2014
if dem no gree make we book space with full stop we go use comment book space ntooooor
Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by thiefnubu(m): 7:04am On Dec 15, 2014
Sex is one of the of the cheapest and easiest things to acquire in this country presently

Girls of these days are more 'generous' than ever..... I don't know if it has something to do with depreciation in their brain activity, or they have simply agreed among themselves to 'render selfless service to the male community' undecided

Why in God's name would a guy rape a girl, where there is an unprecedented abundance of 'female cheerful givers' angry

Those rapists need to be taught this type of lesson

18 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos / Yahoo Yahoo School In Lagos: EFCC Arrests 12 Suspected Internet Fraudsters / Zimbabwean Man Drugged, Raped And Dumped By Roadside By 2 Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.