Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,875 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) (59323 Views)

3 Night Guards Gang-rape Teenager (photo) / I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) / Hotel Attendant Teams Up With New Girlfriend To Beat Up Old Girlfriend In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 15, 2014
WTF!
Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by Oyelakin99: 3:56pm On Dec 15, 2014
watin dis life won turn sef wen 16 yrs old gal dey get bf y she com go complain? She too won become big gal na lesson 4 her
Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by Fourwinds: 5:07pm On Dec 15, 2014
PrettySpicey:
While this act is completely irrepressible and those boys should be punished accordingly, a question bothers my mind: What is a 16 year old doing with a boyfriend? And the report says he's been her boyfriend for two years

And while I'm well aware that somehow we have inculcated the American intimacy age here and the right of self expression but still, two years

Can parents of teenage children be a little more responsible please. Jeez!
impatient ni. girls cannt hold demselves again. meaning d boyfriend has been poking d place. it is just dat dis time she was gang rape.
Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by Fourwinds: 5:10pm On Dec 15, 2014
recentelder:
A 16yrs old girl has started attending night party. I think the girl lack personal discipline and uncultured background.
dats y she got what she never expected. feeling big girl wen she is not dere yet
Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by Fourwinds: 5:17pm On Dec 15, 2014
Egbagirl:

Do you have any evidence to show that she didn't make her books a priority? Do you have her report card? Are you the principal or the class teacher? Did they say she failed? Why jump to conclusions?

To everyone else asking what a 16 year old is doing with a boyfriend: Biko, let the girl be. Many of you are forming holier than thou or I know book pass. At 16, you're most likely done with high school. Is it now a crime to like a guy or date him? The level of the relationship can now be analyzed separately. Let's not act like we don't catch feelings. Plus it's not impossible to be smart and be an A student while dating.
will d world end if she wait till d age of 22 or 23. for God sake I never dated in secondary school. even my early days in d university. did I die rather it saves me a lot of headach. let her continue, another rape is on d way.
Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by Fourwinds: 5:25pm On Dec 15, 2014
Egbagirl:

This is irrelevant to the topic or the issue raised. The girl in question is 16 years old.

But to answer your question: I would not allow my daughter to "date" at 14 but I will not hold it against her for liking a guy. It's about guiding her through that phase and making her understand how these things work. None of that "you dare not have a boyfriend" nonsense. It's when you do that that they go behind your back and "se iranu".
do know dat guy might have been banging her before she turns 16? and he sees d girl as a toy for organising a rape session for his girlfriend
Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by Fourwinds: 5:27pm On Dec 15, 2014
carletta:
OMG!!!!!! Hope they used CONDOMs. O!!!
condom ke. hmmmmm.
Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by Fourwinds: 5:35pm On Dec 15, 2014
Bossforeva:
hmm, do you guys notice the ages of the boys, and compare it with their nefarious acts cultism, blocking Lagos-Ore, robbing a lorry
please it wasn't dem dat rob at lagos-Ore express way. it was another set of pple. read d post again
Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by Fourwinds: 5:43pm On Dec 15, 2014
evegran:
This is why its good for a girl to say "shes gotta think about it first" when a guy asks her out. So she can take out some time to investigate him and the kinda friends he keeps- get to understand his personality more before she agrees to date him.

If she had investigated first, she probably wont have dated him- also she wont have been obliged to travel with him for a party.

I hope she gets okay and takes lessons from the experience and becomes more cautious. Its sad!
lesson ke. some girls don't learn lesson. even some reading ur post. until it happens to dem. what OP has written is a MYTH to dem

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by herald9: 6:26pm On Dec 15, 2014
All these mentions...only me? shocked

#Runs out
Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by Egbagirl(f): 6:30pm On Dec 15, 2014
Fourwinds:
will d world end if she wait till d age of 22 or 23. for God sake I never dated in secondary school. even my early days in d university. did I die rather it saves me a lot of headach. let her continue, another rape is on d way.

No one cares if you Didbt date in secondary. No one will care if you don't date till 40. That's your own life.

Don't miss the point here: having a boyfriend is not a reason to get raped. The girl could have been 25 and the guy 27 and the same scenario could have played out. There is NO excuse for rape.

2 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by Egbagirl(f): 6:31pm On Dec 15, 2014
Fourwinds:
do know dat guy might have been banging her before she turns 16? and he sees d girl as a toy for organising a rape session for his girlfriend

Why speculate and jump to conclusions? Do you have any facts?

And what if she was a Virgin?

ITK
Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by Fourwinds: 6:36pm On Dec 15, 2014
Egbagirl:

No one cares if you Didbt date in secondary. No one will care if you don't date till 40. That's your own life.

Don't miss the point here: having a boyfriend is not a reason to get raped. The girl could have been 25 and the guy 27 and the same scenario could have played out. There is NO excuse for rape.
den sje would have been mature enough to grant invitation.
Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by Fourwinds: 6:40pm On Dec 15, 2014
Egbagirl:

Why speculate and jump to conclusions? Do you have any facts?

And what if she was a Virgin?

ITK
thank u I'm ITK. if she can go to a nite party so she won't be disvirgin for d past 2 years of dating abi. I'm very sure she didn't tell a parents where she was heading to
Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 15, 2014
AutosBay:
Atimes I ask myself the benefit of cultism to an economy.
Economic power is also one of d derivatives of political powers, and Cultism is all about politics of supremacy. It may interest you to know that majority of our politicians today belongs to one cult group or the other.
Therefore I think the right question is "what ever happened to the fear of God in men" ? "What happened to the knowledge of judgement after death" ? :/
May God help our future generations

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 15, 2014
go 2 school,i wil not go! Wicked boys!
Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by Hoeisatool(f): 8:09pm On Dec 15, 2014
herald9:

If I say yes...would you believe me?

It depends on the moral standard of the school.

Lolz
How will they handle matters when they have not experienced life before...Don't forget we are talking about a 16 year old teenager in a relationship.

I just think it's too early... Teen years are generally the hardest years that
one can face. It is the period in which most
teens feel insecure, are inexperienced with
handling life challenges, and most importantly,
these years are vital in determining the success
of one’s future. Therefore, dating should not be
allowed by parents because it can jeopardize
their mental health, academic achievements,
and even their physical health.

undecided probably one of those type of boys who had eczema all ova, or those fat ugly boys or *no level guys* No girl looked @ dem anyway, so book was d only *IN* thing 4 dem............ Jus joking#
Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by herald9: 8:19pm On Dec 15, 2014
Hoeisatool:

undecided probably one of those type of boys who had eczema all ova, or those fat ugly boys or *no level guys* No girl looked @ dem anyway, so book was d only *IN* thing 4 dem............ Jus joking#

You're looking for my trouble this evening... but I won't give it to you... I'm actually in a happy mood now...So just run along if you can before I change my mind.

BTW check my profile and tell me whether I'm fat...got eczema...or too ugly...

Actually you wouldn't expect everyone to be as loose as you.
Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by kayalla(f): 9:57pm On Dec 15, 2014
these dry hungry boys, cultists

anyways days re gone when cultists go with large swag. as a babe if u see a cultist u sef go wan date am. these ones here re just errand boys for one shrine and feel like cultists.

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 15, 2014
Queennelly:
What is this world turning to? 18 years and a cultist? Wickedness in high places.
God have mercy

we all have sinned ....you might not be a cultist but you have done worst. yes you reading this. make your way straight or one day the world will read about your evil deeds ....just as you are reading this.

ignorance is a killer disease .....

#walks out
you are right

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by Jasi7(m): 11:25pm On Dec 15, 2014
naijaboiy:

Hypocrisy at its peak undecided

Naijaboiy,dis wan wey u enter d guy so,is he an advocate of cultism?..cos I detest them with all d passion in me
Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by Jasi7(m): 11:26pm On Dec 15, 2014
Ipledge:
God bless you,we know them

Really,so that guy is a one of them?...SMH
Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by Jasi7(m): 11:29pm On Dec 15, 2014
shakur4luv:
if dem no gree make we book space with full stop we go use comment book space ntooooor

Ure such a child....mumu wey no wan get sense
Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by naijaboiy: 12:08am On Dec 16, 2014
Jasi7:

Naijaboiy,dis wan wey u enter d guy so,is he an advocate of cultism?..cos I detest them with all d passion in me
Naaah he's not an advocate o cheesy
Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by Jasi7(m): 12:11am On Dec 16, 2014
naijaboiy:

Naaah he's not an advocate o cheesy

Ahhhh,I for say o
Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by SenatorJames(m): 1:31am On Dec 16, 2014
AutosBay:
Atimes I ask myself the benefit of cultism to an economy.
...Or to someone's life, economy is too far.
Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by Eraddray(m): 6:27am On Dec 16, 2014
Allureoftheseas:

dumpest??
yes,call it whatever.it is d degree of ur stupidity
Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by Allureoftheseas(m): 6:28am On Dec 16, 2014
Eraddray:
yes,call it whatever.it is d degree of ur stupidity

lame.

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by Eraddray(m): 6:31am On Dec 16, 2014
Allureoftheseas:

lame.
u need to check urself,so sure that something is totally wrong with ur brain
Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by dammytosh: 8:09am On Dec 16, 2014
herald9:

What should a 16 year old girl be doing with a boyfriend when she needs all the time and energy to study for her Waec? undecided

And an 18 year old cultist?

Weird world undecided

Useless Parents and perenting.

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by Nobody: 12:34am On Dec 18, 2014
netizenbuzz:

No, it is a very archaic mentality. The basis of the arguments "she's too young to have a boyfriend" is particularly stupid, insensitive and hypocritical. I'm not saying I won't flog my 16 year-old daughter if she follows a boy to a party. However, in this situation, the deed has been done already. Instead of making the victim feel worse, why not try supporting her instead.
You are a fooolish rag. The victim should take responsibility in their for their role in whatever misfortune befalls them. Doesn't mean others shouldn't be punished where applicable you tool.
Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by Nobody: 12:49am On Dec 18, 2014
Timbuktou:
You are a fooolish rag. The victim should take responsibility in their for their role in whatever misfortune befalls them. Doesn't mean others shouldn't be punished where applicable you tool.

You insulting me already shows your level of intelligence. The victim being raped is enough responsibility she's going to take for the rest of her life. What the Bleep is wrong with you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See Photos Of A Thief Caught At Ikeja This Morning And Nearly Beaten To Death / 3 Rich-Looking Women In Hijab Trying To Steal From A Clothing Shop In Kaduna / Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.