Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,387 members, 7,800,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

Mtn And Their Stupid Things!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Mtn And Their Stupid Things!! (555 Views)

Stupid Things Yoruba Women Do In The Morning. / Stupid Things They Ask Bout Africa Nd Answers / Stupid Funny Crazy Pics [caution: Mild Offensive Language] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mtn And Their Stupid Things!! by Nobody: 12:39am On Dec 15, 2014
See Me See Mtn o, Recently, I feel like I am dating MTN. I go to bed with a text and wake up with a text msg.It's either they are calling me or begging me to subscribe to one thing or the other.

VERY SOON MTN WILL BE LIKE:

1. Dear customer are u HUNGRY??...txt HGY to 35388 for tips on HUNGER And what to EAT

2. Dear customer need DELIVERANCE??.... Text DEL TO 35388 for daily tips on how to deliver yourself

3. Dear customer facing ancestral problems??.... text ANCESTORS to 35354 and receive daily ancestral tips

4. Dear customer wanna bathe but u have no soap??....text SOAP to 35629 to receive daily soaps to your phone

5.Dear customer feeling HEARTBROKEN??....Txt HEART to 38545 and receive tips on how to plaster your heart...

Imagine MTN sending my grandma BEAUTYTIPS... for what?? HABA!
Re: Mtn And Their Stupid Things!! by Nobody: 12:44am On Dec 15, 2014
lol... no be small tin o

(1) (Reply)

Dis Is How We Role / Me And Hauwa / What Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.