Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Why Do Videos Of Men Brutalizing Women Go Viral? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Do Videos Of Men Brutalizing Women Go Viral? (1192 Views)

Should Women Go To Jail For False Rape Accusation / Post Your Favourite Videos Of Nigerian Girls Dancing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Videos Of Men Brutalizing Women Go Viral? by zboyd: 1:09am On Dec 15, 2014
Why do videos of the rape of a woman go viral?

What kind of person posts videos of women being raped?

It's not enough that a woman is being raped but to have that rape recorded, uploaded, viewed, shared, saved and re-posted numerous times points to a lack of human compassion in some people. Even worse are the comments that accuse the victim of inviting the rape because of what she was wearing, saying she was being a tease, calling her disgusting names and labeling her as a 'freak' or nymphomaniac.

Some say social media sites like Facebook, You Tube, blogs, etc. should have some way of patrolling what kind of content is loaded to their site when its loaded. Others say such a decision would be in violation of freedom of speech.

Do you think the internet is creating a culture of de-sensitivity and its own brand of violence?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Videos Of Men Brutalizing Women Go Viral? by lafflaff123(m): 1:20am On Dec 16, 2014
Personally i have not seen any video of a female getting raped anywhere, don't know if there are websites for such. But men involved in such things should be left to rot in prison.

The internet has nothing to do with it, as men have been raping from the days of Adam and Eve. Even in the Bible, they tell you victorious soldiers take the spoils of wars(women are part of the spoils) as sex without consent is rape and this soldiers just raped this spoils.

the only thing the internet has just succeeded in doing is make sex and perverted things to view more accessible.

So why do men rape?

Because we MEN Animals.

So why do women rape?

Because they are sick and need help.
Re: Why Do Videos Of Men Brutalizing Women Go Viral? by zboyd: 7:07pm On Dec 16, 2014
lafflaff123:
Personally i have not seen any video of a female getting raped anywhere, don't know if there are websites for such. But men involved in such things should be left to rot in prison.

The internet has nothing to do with it, as men have been raping from the days of Adam and Eve. Even in the Bible, they tell you victorious soldiers take the spoils of wars(women are part of the spoils) as sex without consent is rape and this soldiers just raped this spoils.

the only thing the internet has just succeeded in doing is make sex and perverted things to view more accessible.

So why do men rape?

Because we MEN Animals.

So why do women rape?

Because they are sick and need help.

So you believe women can be rapists? How?
Re: Why Do Videos Of Men Brutalizing Women Go Viral? by lafflaff123(m): 7:13pm On Dec 16, 2014
There are as much female rapist as the men too, only problem is men are ashamed to make formal complaints. But women rape a lot.
Re: Why Do Videos Of Men Brutalizing Women Go Viral? by zboyd: 7:26pm On Dec 16, 2014
lafflaff123:
There are as much female rapist as the men too, only problem is men are ashamed to make formal complaints. But women rape a lot.

How do women rape?
Re: Why Do Videos Of Men Brutalizing Women Go Viral? by lafflaff123(m): 7:28pm On Dec 16, 2014
You can type that same question exactly into GOOGLE and get plenty of answers.
Re: Why Do Videos Of Men Brutalizing Women Go Viral? by zboyd: 9:44pm On Dec 16, 2014
lafflaff123:
You can type that same question exactly into GOOGLE and get plenty of answers.

Very true...but I asked you.

A brief description will be fine...or...even a link to an informative website.
Re: Why Do Videos Of Men Brutalizing Women Go Viral? by lafflaff123(m): 10:08pm On Dec 16, 2014
You a man is asking me another man how a man is raped? You got like some perverted mind and want to get off reading the description here?

There are some perverted questions you don't ask in public.
Re: Why Do Videos Of Men Brutalizing Women Go Viral? by zboyd: 11:23pm On Dec 16, 2014
lafflaff123:
You a man is asking me another man how a man is raped? You got like some perverted mind and want to get off reading the description here? There are some perverted questions you don't ask in public.

I'm a woman.

And as a woman I would like to know how a woman can rape a man - from a man - not just a website.
Re: Why Do Videos Of Men Brutalizing Women Go Viral? by lafflaff123(m): 11:30pm On Dec 16, 2014
Whats your name? you are a trouble maker.
Re: Why Do Videos Of Men Brutalizing Women Go Viral? by zboyd: 12:10am On Dec 17, 2014
lafflaff123:
Whats your name? you are a trouble maker.

lol

I'm curious...that's all.

To me, it's always interesting to come across another's viewpoint and experiences.

(1) (Reply)

Coronation Ritual: Benin Crown Prince Eheneden Wrestles With Chief Priest He’ll / You Shouldn't Have Sympathy For Sodomites Because They Are Pedophiles / Bekwarra People And The Ipem-ihihe (new Yam)festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.