Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,986 members, 7,806,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

Should I Break Up With Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Break Up With Her? (1028 Views)

HELP! My Relationship Is Sinking. Should I Break Up With Her OR Salvage It? / Advice: How Do I Break Up With A Girl After Deflowering Her / How Do I Break Her To Agree To Sex??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Break Up With Her? by tracquota: 1:42am On Dec 15, 2014
5 years ago,I got this lady (who was 2months older than i am) which was my first ever girlfriend in life,due to distance and other unexplained circumstances,i broke up with her
she got too emotional about the breakup and she never dated till she met my close friend who seeked my consent b4 he could date her,they dated for a while,
for reasons unknown to me,they too broke up,
lately,like 2months ago, we met and old flames raved again, we r currently dating but here is the thing,
i dont wanna waste her time cus i'm not into her anymore but i dunno how to break it to her that i dont wanna continue the relationship anymore neither do i want to be portrayed as a bad person in the whole stuff.
i need plausible opinions of what i can possibly do in the situation?
Re: Should I Break Up With Her? by boxer022(m): 1:58am On Dec 15, 2014
My brother I know that your reason for trying to break up with her is because you don't love her anymore. You cannot force yourself to be in a relationship which there is no more love. You have to open up to her on the way you feel; even as it is difficult to let her go due to her love, you have to tell her the truth.
Re: Should I Break Up With Her? by goalburner(m): 2:39am On Dec 15, 2014
Sincerely, you know what to do.
Re: Should I Break Up With Her? by Allureoftheseas(m): 2:57am On Dec 15, 2014
tracquota:
5 years ago,I got this lady (who was 2months older than i am) which was my first ever girlfriend in life,due to distance and other unexplained circumstances,i broke up with her
she got too emotional about the breakup and she never dated till she met my close friend who seeked my consent b4 he could date her,they dated for a while,
for reasons unknown to me,they too broke up,
lately,like 2months ago, we met and old flames raved again, we r currently dating but here is the thing,
i dont wanna waste her time cus i'm not into her anymore but i dunno how to break it to her that i dont wanna continue the relationship anymore neither do i want to be portrayed as a bad person in the whole stuff.
i need plausible opinions of what i can possibly do in the situation?

just beat her pussy to pieces, stop dulling and start having your share of the cake till it's finished!!! have her as your Bleep buddy and look for another babe, dont break up with her!
Re: Should I Break Up With Her? by pussyeater(m): 3:25am On Dec 15, 2014
See mumu kwesion! U see free kpomo, u still dey ask kwesion. Gimme her nos make I help u break her up into peices!
Re: Should I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 3:51am On Dec 15, 2014
Yes! (Why should I read the post, straight to the ans)
Re: Should I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 3:58am On Dec 15, 2014
You have a good heart,the best thing is to break up with her
Re: Should I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 3:59am On Dec 15, 2014
Allureoftheseas:

just beat her pussy to pieces, stop dulling and start having your share of the cake till it's finished!!! have her as your Bleep buddy and look for another babe, dont break up with her!
The thunder wey go fire you is doing press up
Re: Should I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 4:08am On Dec 15, 2014
But you really know what to do, and you wanna break up with her, so do your mind. next!
Re: Should I Break Up With Her? by Allureoftheseas(m): 4:20am On Dec 15, 2014
Ipledge:
The thunder wey go fire you is doing press up

may oya torment your soul and drain you spiritually,

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up With Her? by Mynd44: 5:53am On Dec 15, 2014
*face palms*
Re: Should I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 6:08am On Dec 15, 2014
Do the right thing bro..
Re: Should I Break Up With Her? by iamrealdeji(m): 6:14am On Dec 15, 2014
But you don chop am?
Re: Should I Break Up With Her? by justmag(m): 6:43am On Dec 15, 2014
Simple!! Just say "i love you but I don't like you like that!!" grin
Re: Should I Break Up With Her? by major466(m): 7:54am On Dec 15, 2014
@Op You just have to tell her you not ready for any relationship. There's no easy way to break it up without hurts but do it anyway.
Re: Should I Break Up With Her? by llouis: 10:28am On Dec 15, 2014
Let me get this straight,
You date a girl, break up with her, your friend does the exact same thing, and now, you are repeating history...?

dude, how old are you? seriously?!?

Why do u date a lady:

To have fun?
To get to know her better?
To test run your dating skills?
To brag about your exploits to your friends? or
To build a friendship that will birth a relationship that will conceive a walk to an altar?

I admire your sincerity about not being into her anymore, but reality tells me you were never into her in the first place, I put it to you your current fire of love was extinguished the moment it was sparked on a ground that wasn't going anywhere (this ground belonging to two people that haven't discovered themselves and their purpose, their self esteem "ebolad", sick and unhealthy, hopelessly and tirelessly degenerating, needing the regular fluids of epileptic emotional excitation and gratification to sustain it, Mr Inevitable Breakup staring them in the face, bored and joyfully ladened with foreboding, waiting for the most possible future of pain and depression to catch up with their foolish sense of reality so he can have himself a good laugh {let me just stop here})...

The thing is dude you are a bad person (as she will later tag you and probably come here to cry and lament "why do guys break up with girls?" which would probably make front page faster than Samsung makes money) albeit an honest, sincere one (for allowing your lady build up emotions towards you {all in a bid to define and or redefine her low self esteem} only for you to now hurt her with rejection).

The thing is in all of the possible futures I see this relationship does not end well.

You might as well just tell her at once and be done with it. Both of you are very young, hopefully, with time and you working on your self esteem whilst facing reality at all times, you will both heal and get on with your lives.

People should only date and go into relationships when they believe they are ready for something serious, but as this generation now uses love and lust as their own version of google to search for their lost identity, pain (which is a consequence of pursuit of purpose) is quietly, inevitable!

SELAH!
Re: Should I Break Up With Her? by whizbee(m): 10:34am On Dec 15, 2014
@llouis,u don vex o,d op clearly stated that he doesn't want to be portrayed a bad person,why cry over a spilt milk?i guess the guy wants out,so stop stressing the already long chain...@op,do whatever u believe right
Re: Should I Break Up With Her? by dechandel(f): 10:39am On Dec 15, 2014
But peeps break up everyday without asking how to go on about it? undecided

(1) (Reply)

11 Guys You’ll Date Before Finding “the One {mr Right}”[must Read For Ladys!!!] / How Can A Rich, Young And Beautiful Lady Find True Love? / Question Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.