Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

3:Trait That Most Handsome Ones Possess!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 3:Trait That Most Handsome Ones Possess!! (2187 Views)

Is He The Most Handsome Boy In Nairaland/education Forum / When Owerri Man Wants To Prove He Possess Phd In English / New Lecturers Resume Work At AAUA To Replace Striking Ones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3:Trait That Most Handsome Ones Possess!! by Hadeep: 3:12am On Dec 15, 2014
1: Shy not timid.
Most handsome guys or beautiful girls possess this.Check yoursef

2: Queit
If you do have queit life then believe you me, you re one of them. But remember people will hardly compliment on your look unless they want something from you.

3: Polite
They will hardly come off as that rude guy/girl,for they sense its not reasonable or perhaps they don't want much attention.

My observing thou.

1 Like

Re: 3:Trait That Most Handsome Ones Possess!! by GboyegaD(m): 3:41am On Dec 15, 2014
Indeed, it should be your observing bro. Fact is those traits you mentioned could be a reverse causation in that an humble person could be termed beautiful/handsome because humility endears and same fire others.
Re: 3:Trait That Most Handsome Ones Possess!! by Hadeep: 4:04am On Dec 15, 2014
@GboyegaD
Yea its my observation
I see those trait in lots of em.

Sometime I wonder why the Ugly ones are the most confident and social guru!!
Re: 3:Trait That Most Handsome Ones Possess!! by AfricanApple(f): 6:59am On Dec 15, 2014
choi! see list
Re: 3:Trait That Most Handsome Ones Possess!! by silversheep: 8:25am On Dec 15, 2014
.Pls vote for my baby OLAOLUWA CALEB ADEDEJI as the next Pz cussons baby of the year. Please make it happen for him by 1) clicking on the link below .. Cussons Baby Moments
https://cussonsbabymoments.com/details.php?ref=11... 2)clicking on view and vote 3) clicking on his votes which is highlighted in blue directly under his picture.I promise will take you about 10 seconds for you to vote. Thank you so much,have a wonderful day and may God almighty bless you as you vote

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3:Trait That Most Handsome Ones Possess!! by 100Cents: 8:30am On Dec 15, 2014
AfricanApple:
choi! see list

End Time list..

Yepa !
Re: 3:Trait That Most Handsome Ones Possess!! by Treyknowles(m): 10:40am On Dec 15, 2014
To the best of my knowledge, everyone is beautiful/handsome,cuz Our God is not UGLY
Re: 3:Trait That Most Handsome Ones Possess!! by Babysho(m): 11:22am On Dec 15, 2014
Hadeep:

If you do have queit life then believe you me, you re one of them. But remember people will hardly compliment on your look unless they want something from you.

They will hardly come off as that rude guy/girl,for they sense its not reasonable or perhaps they don't want much attention.

My observing thou.

This your ''QUEIT" go bad ooo

1 Like

Re: 3:Trait That Most Handsome Ones Possess!! by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 15, 2014
Treyknowles:
To the best of my knowledge, everyone is beautiful/handsome,cuz Our God is not UGLY

Bros, some people are VERY UGLY, this has got nothing to do with God.. UGLY MAN marry worwor Woman, wetin you expect??
Re: 3:Trait That Most Handsome Ones Possess!! by freezyprinzy(m): 12:08pm On Dec 15, 2014
True
Re: 3:Trait That Most Handsome Ones Possess!! by sunylatsega(m): 12:48pm On Dec 15, 2014
U'r def right. I'm one of em. grin. Don't ask for pics dou. smiley. Buh if u wana confirm, drop ur contact so we cn work it out
Re: 3:Trait That Most Handsome Ones Possess!! by leshluap(m): 1:24pm On Dec 15, 2014
ok
Re: 3:Trait That Most Handsome Ones Possess!! by DBlackCeazer(m): 1:35pm On Dec 15, 2014
SO TRUE!
Re: 3:Trait That Most Handsome Ones Possess!! by AfricanApple(f): 1:46pm On Dec 15, 2014
100Cents:

End Time list..

Yepa !
yeparipa grin grin

end time indeed
Re: 3:Trait That Most Handsome Ones Possess!! by VinPeace(m): 2:19pm On Dec 15, 2014
Meaning of handsome pls..we all God's image.
Re: 3:Trait That Most Handsome Ones Possess!! by Hadeep: 2:20pm On Dec 15, 2014
The gra gra ones won't be happy about this!!!!!!!!!B-)B-)B-)
Re: 3:Trait That Most Handsome Ones Possess!! by hopeforcharles(m): 2:22pm On Dec 15, 2014
Ol boy this is me exactly, I am a bit shy but not timid, and I am careful about my doings, sometimes oh i could go gaga anytime I like, imagine I went to the Barbing saloon to groom my hairs on Saturday, then one sweet looking chic just walked, men in the saloon some guys were all dieing to talk to her, and my barber was like I should check her, then I winked and blow her a kiss there and talk to her and we flowed, oly boy she kinda waited for me to finished Barbing by delaying and walking slow, after my Barbing I saw her and started tracking her only to reach her my system crash I just mouthed hello and moved on men that was a silly blunder I did,

1 Like

Re: 3:Trait That Most Handsome Ones Possess!! by acenazt: 2:32pm On Dec 15, 2014
silversheep:
.Pls vote for my baby OLAOLUWA CALEB ADEDEJI as the next Pz cussons baby of the year. Please make it happen for him by 1) clicking on the link below .. Cussons Baby Moments
https://cussonsbabymoments.com/details.php?ref=11... 2)clicking on view and vote 3) clicking on his votes which is highlighted in blue directly under his picture.I promise will take you about 10 seconds for you to vote. Thank you so much,have a wonderful day and may God almighty bless you as you vote
cute pikin madam. I hope he wins.
Re: 3:Trait That Most Handsome Ones Possess!! by gsparks01(m): 2:35pm On Dec 15, 2014
hopeforcharles:
Ol boy this is me exactly, I am a bit shy but not timid, and I am careful about my doings, sometimes oh i could go gaga anytime I like, imagine I went to the Barbing saloon to groom my hairs on Saturday, then one sweet looking chic just walked, men in the saloon some guys were all dieing to talk to her, and my barber was like I should check her, then I winked and blow her a kiss there and talk to her and we flowed, oly boy she kinda waited for me to finished Barbing by delaying and walking slow, after my Barbing I saw her and started tracking her only to reach her my system crash I just mouthed hello and moved on men that was a silly blunder I did,
hahaha summary of my life.. I'm super shy
Re: 3:Trait That Most Handsome Ones Possess!! by hopeforcharles(m): 2:48pm On Dec 15, 2014
gsparks01:
hahaha summary of my life.. I'm super shy
Lol, that makes two of us, ain't we special? For sure we are.
Meanwhile I comforted myself with the excuses that she is not my complete specs and I still have others that I am running packages with so not much loss. Lol
Re: 3:Trait That Most Handsome Ones Possess!! by Hadeep: 3:42pm On Dec 15, 2014
Re: 3:Trait That Most Handsome Ones Possess!! by Hadeep: 4:45pm On Dec 15, 2014
AfricanApple:
choi! see list
Lol... Dear those list were not officially recognized . I said it was my observation .
Thou its fact is 70%
Re: 3:Trait That Most Handsome Ones Possess!! by Hadeep: 4:55pm On Dec 15, 2014
Treyknowles:
yea i know that but mind you we were created mind,body and soul.
SOO MINDFULLY AND SOULFULLY Everybody ARE beautiful.
BUT PHYSICALLY, NO !!!!
Re: 3:Trait That Most Handsome Ones Possess!! by Hadeep: 5:12pm On Dec 15, 2014
Babysho:

This your ''QUEIT" go bad
ooo
go bad how?
What ar you insinuating ?
Re: 3:Trait That Most Handsome Ones Possess!! by Hadeep: 5:25pm On Dec 15, 2014
VinPeace:
Meaning of handsome pls..we all God's image.
yea we were all created in God image.
But mind you that in life everything has two side of it,
Positive and Negative.
But the two go together whelther you like it or not.
Re: 3:Trait That Most Handsome Ones Possess!! by RotrEmmanuel: 5:43pm On Dec 15, 2014
Hadeep:

My observing thou.
u are 89% correct
Re: 3:Trait That Most Handsome Ones Possess!! by Olarewajub: 6:44pm On Dec 15, 2014
More like trait introverts possess. To all the shy guys here, visit the Introvert Lounge in the family section.
Re: 3:Trait That Most Handsome Ones Possess!! by nairalife2013(m): 10:42pm On Dec 15, 2014
silversheep:
are there no other babies to compete with? I need to see d line up to be able to decide na. Ya boy is da bomb tho.
Re: 3:Trait That Most Handsome Ones Possess!! by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 15, 2014

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Project Topics And Materials In Philosophy / Lagooz Schools - Lagos: Admission In Progress Into Jss 1 And Other Classes / (quiz Time) What's Wrong Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.