Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,697 members, 7,802,057 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

The Headies Awards 2014: Full List Of Winners - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Headies Awards 2014: Full List Of Winners (68563 Views)

The Headies Awards 2015/2016 Full Show [part 1 & 2 Videos] / Headies 2015: See List Of Winners [predictions] / Photos: Wizkid Walks Out Of Headies Awards In Anger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Headies Awards 2014: Full List Of Winners by dahmie2013: 6:43am On Dec 15, 2014
I wanted Yemi Alade joor. So who is d artiste of d year?
Re: The Headies Awards 2014: Full List Of Winners by ignis: 6:43am On Dec 15, 2014
Wizkid missing on the list.....
Guess it's a typographical error.
Re: The Headies Awards 2014: Full List Of Winners by Nobody: 6:44am On Dec 15, 2014
So so cool buf y my sexy Tiwa no win
Re: The Headies Awards 2014: Full List Of Winners by puskin: 6:45am On Dec 15, 2014
I no understand........people no dey sleep for Nairaland??
Re: The Headies Awards 2014: Full List Of Winners by Kinkale(m): 6:46am On Dec 15, 2014
Werez M.I na??
Re: The Headies Awards 2014: Full List Of Winners by eightsin(m): 6:46am On Dec 15, 2014
Patoranking deserve it. Congrats to them all cos everyone is a winner. grin
Re: The Headies Awards 2014: Full List Of Winners by Nobody: 6:47am On Dec 15, 2014
Op wetin I notice for there na the NIGERIAN time,award wey suppose start by 8pm come start around 12 midnight.....which time dem con finish am
grin grin I dey wait for my France abi na Pakistan peeps cha...... cheesy
Congrats to d winners though...
Re: The Headies Awards 2014: Full List Of Winners by Pajames4all: 6:48am On Dec 15, 2014
so I won
Re: The Headies Awards 2014: Full List Of Winners by Emperortj93(m): 6:56am On Dec 15, 2014
I'm very happy that Jesse jagz won at least one award but to be honest, that guy from jos deserve to win all the category he was nominated in.
shege dan taraba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Headies Awards 2014: Full List Of Winners by scobaba: 6:58am On Dec 15, 2014
Vicotex:
So hw diz topic take enter FP?

U dey live inside cave....i wonder how u get network dey browse NL.

2 Likes

Re: The Headies Awards 2014: Full List Of Winners by dahmie2013: 7:01am On Dec 15, 2014
I hope say burna boy no vex commot d place sha grin grin! Una too dey disappoint am. Burna don't worry, I prophesy headies 2 ur life in 2015.

2 Likes

Re: The Headies Awards 2014: Full List Of Winners by napoleonbaba(m): 7:02am On Dec 15, 2014
Only God know wetin burna boy do hip tv
Re: The Headies Awards 2014: Full List Of Winners by Lilprincey(m): 7:03am On Dec 15, 2014
Hurled from the sky like a discuss a god has fallen from olympus dethroned from high thrown from the sky..#jesse jagz broda

1 Like

Re: The Headies Awards 2014: Full List Of Winners by sarutobie(m): 7:05am On Dec 15, 2014
my man BOJ won! you can never go wrong with him delivering the chorus on a track..

1 Like

Re: The Headies Awards 2014: Full List Of Winners by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 15, 2014
YBNSCEO:
Wetin wizKID win?....ok na headies not for KIDS!wizzy ur mate dey sing do.pe jam like aye,doro,u dey dere dey do I want ur bodyyy..... davido killing haters wit sucess....lyrict on d roll jesse wetinna erigga joor!!!dopest rapper #erigga new money followed erigga then erigga again b4 yung6iX then others.
I vex wen u yab wizzy but as I saw erigga I was happy them dae under estimate am #erigganewmoney #kalamusic #commot ur leg frm wire
Re: The Headies Awards 2014: Full List Of Winners by lilmax(m): 7:14am On Dec 15, 2014
Skales should leave this country if he wants to win
Re: The Headies Awards 2014: Full List Of Winners by Darey00(m): 7:15am On Dec 15, 2014
How is Skales still "next rated"

And where is Asa? abi she no drop album too nii
Re: The Headies Awards 2014: Full List Of Winners by Maximus85(m): 7:15am On Dec 15, 2014
Burna Boy might never win and headies. I just don't understand.

NB: Abeg that award resemble sound sultan head ooo.
Re: The Headies Awards 2014: Full List Of Winners by Dcaliphate(m): 7:18am On Dec 15, 2014
@Op, number 19 nko? there is none bolded @ No19
Re: The Headies Awards 2014: Full List Of Winners by MNDY(m): 7:19am On Dec 15, 2014
Cobham's ORDINARY PEOPLE - one of the few powerfully message-loaded songs out there!
-----------------------
ADA ADA (video) - too much money infused into the video! So grand a wedding I thought it was a real wedding ceremony!
-----------------------
Niyola's LOVE 2 LOVE U ft. Banky W is an excellently created love song! I simply can't get enough of listening to this song anyday anytime! I've been on her trail, she is an unsung great singer! "Toh Bad", "Belle No Be Showglass" ft. Sound Sultan, "Drive Me Crazy", "Drunk In Love (cover)" all attest to her distinct singing talent!
-----------------------
WizzyPro's EMERGENCY with Patoranking et al is one hard banging jam that gets me grooving invariably! I love the song's express rhythm! Nice beat, tight sequence, what else? And by the way, Pato as expected, killed his own verse in the song like WTF!
-----------------------
Sean Tizzle's THE JOURNEY album - I yearn to taste other songs on this album by this dude exuding optimum skills! "Loke Loke" ft. 9ice kills me on each listen! "Komole" an eternal favourite! "Perfect Gentleman" so sublime! "Igi Owuro" ft. Tiwa such an excellent rendition and perfected with that classic trumpet played! Others: "Kilogbe" etc! Tizzle has my full undivided attention!

1 Like

Re: The Headies Awards 2014: Full List Of Winners by bimbor(m): 7:20am On Dec 15, 2014
isacolukay:
Who come win BEST RAP SINGLE and ARTIST OF THE YEAR?
Abi Op bin dey doze wen dem call am ni? Me sef for like watch am live but my subscription expired.

All the same, nice one @ Op.

Best Rap Single - Parcel by Phyno

I didn't stay awake to hear the Artist of the year category.
Re: The Headies Awards 2014: Full List Of Winners by Rashdimuh(m): 7:24am On Dec 15, 2014
By now 2face should be tired of winning awards

1 Like

Re: The Headies Awards 2014: Full List Of Winners by bimbor(m): 7:27am On Dec 15, 2014
The Headies 2014: Full List of Winners

[b] Best R&B Single – Let Somebody Love You by 2face Idibia.

Best Pop Single – Dorobucci by The Mavins

Best Rap Single – Parcel by Phyno

Best Street Hop – Double Wahala by Oritsefemi

Best Vocal Performance (Male) – Iyawo Mi by Timi Dakolo

Best R&B/Pop Album – The Journey by Sean Tizzle

Best Vocal Performance (Female) – Love To Love You by Niyola.

Best Rap Album – Baddest Guy Ever Liveth by Olamide.

Best Reggae/Dancehall – Girlie O by Patoranking

Best Collabo – Emergency by WizzyPro featuring Skales, Runtown and Patoranking

Best Recording of the Year – Ordinary People by Cobhams Asuquo

Best Alternative Song – Bolaji by BOJ.

Producer of the Year – Don Jazzy

Lyricist on the Roll – Jesse Jagz

Next Rated – Patoranking

Hall of Fame – Sir Victor Uwaifo

African Artiste of the Year – Sarkodie

Rookie of the Year – Reekado Banks

Best Music Video – Ada Ada (Flavour) by Clarence Peters

Song of the Year – Aye by Davido

Album of the Year – Baddest Guy Ever Liveth by Olamide.

Artiste of the Year- Davido.[/b]

Congrats to Davido, Olamide and Don Jazzy for winning two categories each.

5 Likes

Re: The Headies Awards 2014: Full List Of Winners by kennethchidi(m): 7:27am On Dec 15, 2014
KolaShangOne:
No wizkid?
And how come "Shoki" didn't win best Street Hop?
Maybe if u voted,he would have won,but my best guess is that u didn't vote. So stop asking y he didn't win.
Re: The Headies Awards 2014: Full List Of Winners by VocalWalls: 7:34am On Dec 15, 2014
holatin:
wao

Olamide defeated phyno in both album categories.

Ybnl nation.

just pain me shoki by lil mesh no win, street song and dance step.

Shoki ooooooooooooooooooooo

Friends don't defeat friends.

You have a warped mindset.

Olamide won, simple.
Re: The Headies Awards 2014: Full List Of Winners by ericessien24: 7:36am On Dec 15, 2014
nice one but that niyola to bad kills ada ada oh
Re: The Headies Awards 2014: Full List Of Winners by chesterlee(m): 7:36am On Dec 15, 2014
How Phyno didn't win the album of the year is beyond me...N.G.N.G was definitely the dopest album this year #HandsDown

Anyways Kudos to Badoo...Can't wait for the collabo album with Phyno #Twokings

1 Like

Re: The Headies Awards 2014: Full List Of Winners by wasiudvd(m): 7:37am On Dec 15, 2014
Producer of the year is Shizzi
yo hell with dat wooden head sprayed with postal color embarassed
Re: The Headies Awards 2014: Full List Of Winners by holatin(m): 7:37am On Dec 15, 2014
VocalWalls:

Friends don't defeat friends.

You have a warped mindset.

Olamide won, simple.

Do you Ve to add more meaning to mere words.

I marvel at your tribalism trait
Re: The Headies Awards 2014: Full List Of Winners by Eillyeillz(m): 7:40am On Dec 15, 2014
This should be the Wackest Headies Yet""Headies is never been this Boring.
Re: The Headies Awards 2014: Full List Of Winners by clemzo101(m): 7:41am On Dec 15, 2014
Well deserved, patoranking......had alway known he was gonna win dat shit
mastercee:
What about next rated?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Arnold Schwarzenegger Crushes Limousine With A 50-ton Armored Tank(Photos) / Tonto Dikeh And Anabella Amaraci Collins (Her Lesbian Partner)? / Bovi Buys New House in lekki. See The Funny Thing He Wrote. (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.