Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,474 members, 7,781,383 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:31 PM

The Headies Awards 2014: Full List Of Winners - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Headies Awards 2014: Full List Of Winners (68536 Views)

The Headies Awards 2015/2016 Full Show [part 1 & 2 Videos] / Headies 2015: See List Of Winners [predictions] / Photos: Wizkid Walks Out Of Headies Awards In Anger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Headies Awards 2014: Full List Of Winners by cupidhero(m): 7:43am On Dec 15, 2014
Hip hop have suffered in the hands of nigerians. Didn't know shoki was hip hop.

3 Likes

Re: The Headies Awards 2014: Full List Of Winners by ericessien24: 7:43am On Dec 15, 2014
mayapop:
Hmm! skales is on a long thing, next year prolly he's still going to be on that same category lipsrsealed

I'd have love Niyola's toh bad to win best video, i love the video...
who won artist of the year?

Nigerian's grammy award grin, #OkBye.
I support you on that niyola ,the story is so complete and on point In that video,not ada ada na.

2 Likes

Re: The Headies Awards 2014: Full List Of Winners by henrixx(m): 7:45am On Dec 15, 2014
soo wizzy no win anytin.. lalalalala

i hope he will win an award in his nursery school speech and prize giving day
Re: The Headies Awards 2014: Full List Of Winners by clemzo101(m): 7:46am On Dec 15, 2014
Don't know why people are just talking about Wizkid not winning anything......Wizkid's mewzik is really deteriorating.....he needs to step up his game

2 Likes

Re: The Headies Awards 2014: Full List Of Winners by DancingSkeleton(m): 7:59am On Dec 15, 2014
anssy:
olamide has proven himself again, congratulations to 2 face and patoranking, Don Jazzy, I am sure Dbanj go details jealous you and your crew now, ............

make I stop here for now, I go modify am latrending
olamide just won his last awards ... He's winning ntn wit his ' STREET OT' album ' cool
Re: The Headies Awards 2014: Full List Of Winners by Wizkhalifa2(m): 8:06am On Dec 15, 2014
Finally Jesse jagz wins... Well deserved. Shuda won best rap album too... #GodontheMic

1 Like

Re: The Headies Awards 2014: Full List Of Winners by handsum92: 8:07am On Dec 15, 2014
holatin:
wao

Olamide defeated phyno in both album categories.

Ybnl nation.

just pain me shoki by lil mesh no win, street song and dance step.

Shoki ooooooooooooooooooooo

How yu go call shoki...yu noe go put ahh!...na like say yu talk "halle"...you noe put luyah...loll

3 Likes

Re: The Headies Awards 2014: Full List Of Winners by williamson46: 8:09am On Dec 15, 2014
am i the only one thinking the best video directed should be "personally- jude engees" not "ada ada- clarence peters"... Both were cool, but i think it takes a lot more to direct a dance video.. I'm open for better opinions

1 Like

Re: The Headies Awards 2014: Full List Of Winners by IamDamzyl: 8:15am On Dec 15, 2014
JoeArmsD1:
I comment my reserve
i like u
Re: The Headies Awards 2014: Full List Of Winners by Hysmady(m): 8:16am On Dec 15, 2014
Ojoro free...I thought as much Team OBO...Team Pato Team Ybnl...Out!
Re: The Headies Awards 2014: Full List Of Winners by LoveMEBaby(m): 8:16am On Dec 15, 2014
holatin:
wao

Olamide defeated phyno in both album categories.

Ybnl nation.

just pain me shoki by lil mesh no win, street song and dance step.

Shoki ooooooooooooooooooooo
Shoki by lil mesh abi? For ur mind.... smh

1 Like

Re: The Headies Awards 2014: Full List Of Winners by bimbor(m): 8:18am On Dec 15, 2014
Eillyeillz:
This should be the Wackest Headies Yet""Headies is never been this Boring.

True talk....it was really borring!
Re: The Headies Awards 2014: Full List Of Winners by juanmata10(m): 8:19am On Dec 15, 2014
DancingSkeleton:
olamide just won his last awards ... He's winning ntn wit his ' STREET OT' album ' cool
Weyrey, u re a motherf**ker, streetot best album in d town nw, usian bolt p track of life, beta pray 2God 2bless u2, haterx 0de oponu

2 Likes

Re: The Headies Awards 2014: Full List Of Winners by holatin(m): 8:20am On Dec 15, 2014
handsum92:

How yu go call shoki...yu noe go put ahh!...na like say yu talk "halle"...you noe put luyah...loll
hahahahaha funny dude.

Morning sir
Re: The Headies Awards 2014: Full List Of Winners by chronique(m): 8:22am On Dec 15, 2014
Congrats to Sean Tizzle. I listened to 3 of his songs and I knew I had to buy that album same day. Not surprised he won.
Re: The Headies Awards 2014: Full List Of Winners by LoveMEBaby(m): 8:23am On Dec 15, 2014
holatin:
can't your brain distinguish typography from a sentence.

I marvel at your stupidity
Odeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee What are you distinguishing? is it between or from.. #Utelu #SuleIgbira grin grin grin grin grin #lilmeshbaba grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: The Headies Awards 2014: Full List Of Winners by DancingSkeleton(m): 8:23am On Dec 15, 2014
juanmata10:
Weyrey, u re a motherf**ker, streetot best album in d town nw, usian bolt p track of life, beta pray 2God 2bless u2, haterx 0de oponu
u just confirm d fact. U re an ' AGBERO ' dumbo angry

1 Like

Re: The Headies Awards 2014: Full List Of Winners by DancingSkeleton(m): 8:24am On Dec 15, 2014
juanmata10:
u just confirm d fact. U re an ' AGBERO ' dumbo
Re: The Headies Awards 2014: Full List Of Winners by moufan: 8:26am On Dec 15, 2014
mavins won 3 in all,pop song, producer of the year and rookie of the year to reekado banks
Re: The Headies Awards 2014: Full List Of Winners by yurme(m): 8:26am On Dec 15, 2014
dahmie2013:
I wanted Yemi Alade joor. So who is d artiste of d year?
david0

3 Likes

Re: The Headies Awards 2014: Full List Of Winners by charloski(m): 8:27am On Dec 15, 2014
Headies always f***k up wen it comes to nomination....
How can don Gordon be any R&B song... Na wa
2.. His can phyno - Parcel win best rap single.... Wen Eva -Deaf is der....that eve ln had a viral video of females on the track... This is just bad sha..
thank God they gave my Rapper Jesse Jags...

1 Like

Re: The Headies Awards 2014: Full List Of Winners by charlesopp(m): 8:29am On Dec 15, 2014
VocalWalls:

Friends don't defeat friends.

You have a warped mindset.

Olamide won, simple.

Now dts a mature respons.
Re: The Headies Awards 2014: Full List Of Winners by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 15, 2014
listening to "ROCK OF AGES CLEFT FOR ME......."

TUDDLES!!!

1 Like

Re: The Headies Awards 2014: Full List Of Winners by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 15, 2014
IamDamzyl:
i like u
I like you too

1 Like

Re: The Headies Awards 2014: Full List Of Winners by sucess001(m): 8:33am On Dec 15, 2014
honestly still stunned niyola's bobo o bad o video ddnt win best video....

heck dts d best musical vid i ever seen from africa!

seems mavin is nw d cabal dt controls awards in naija nw ba?
Re: The Headies Awards 2014: Full List Of Winners by IamDamzyl: 8:35am On Dec 15, 2014
sucess001:
honestly still stunned niyola's bobo o bad o video ddnt win best video....

heck dts d best musical vid i ever seen from africa!

seems mavin is nw d cabal dt controls awards in naija nw ba?
its toh bad and not bobo o bad...please!!
Re: The Headies Awards 2014: Full List Of Winners by holluwai(m): 8:36am On Dec 15, 2014
I'll rate the award 5/10. The best performances came from the artists that performed live and not "dj track1" and a bit of sidelining as I expected that yemi alade should pick up an award and also don jazzy shouldn't be given an award for best producer instead an upcoming producer for encouragement. The presenters, hmmm.... It was supposed to be bovi and toke but oh well. The award was okay, nothing special and no need to compared it to Grammys, please. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Arnold Schwarzenegger Crushes Limousine With A 50-ton Armored Tank(Photos) / CCTV In Mohbad's Home Broken: Police Disclose What Was Found In Lekki Apartment / Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.