Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,292 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

#headies2014: Headies Awards Full Winners Lists - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #headies2014: Headies Awards Full Winners Lists (1196 Views)

The Headies Awards 2015/2016 Full Show [part 1 & 2 Videos] / Photos: Wizkid Walks Out Of Headies Awards In Anger / The Headies Awards 2014: Full List Of Winners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#headies2014: Headies Awards Full Winners Lists by emmalezy(m): 3:31am On Dec 15, 2014
It was the night of winners at the just concluded Hiphop worlds awards popularly known as The Headies.

Davido, Olamide & Patoranking won 2 awards, he was the big winner @ the event. He also won the prestigious NextRated Category + A brand new Car. Though Don Jazzy won best producer of the year and Mavin crew won best pop single with it smash hit single DOROBUCCI.

They were also breathe taking performance from top artists like Patoranking,Tiwa Savage,Dr Sid, Runtown, Skales to mentions a few.

Check out the list below:

Best RnB single - 2face - Let Somebody love you

Best Pop single - Mavin Doro bucci

Best Rap single : Phyno - Parcel

Best streethop : oriste femi - Double wahala

Best male vocal performance : Timi dakolo - Iyawo Mi

Best RnB pop album: Sean tizzle - The Journey

Best Vocal performance Female: Niyiola Ft. Banky W - Love me love me

Best Rap Album: Olamide - Baddest guy Ever liveth

Best Raggea DanceHall single: Patoranking ft. Tiwa savage - Girlie O (Remix)

Best Collabo: Wizzy pro ft. Skales, Patoranking & Runtown - Emergency

Hiphop world revelation: Kcee - Take over

Best recording of the year: Cohbam asoquo - ordinary people

Best alternative song: Bojg - Bolaji

Producer Of The Year: Don Jazzy - Doro Bucci

Lyricist On The Roll - Jesse Jagz - God on the mic

Next Rated: Patoranking

Hall Of Fame Award: Sir Dr Victor Uwaifor

Best Africa Artist Of The Year: Sarkodie

Rookie Of The Year: Reekado Banks

Best Music Video: Clerance Peter - Ada Ada By Flavour

Song Of The Year: Davido - Aye

Album Of The year: Olamide - Badest Guy Ever liveth

Artist Of The Year: Davido

Source:
www.reportnaija.com/headies2014-headies-awards-full-winners-lists/
Re: #headies2014: Headies Awards Full Winners Lists by GboyegaD(m): 3:34am On Dec 15, 2014
Why did I not win any award?
Re: #headies2014: Headies Awards Full Winners Lists by klem93(m): 4:22am On Dec 15, 2014
congrat to them
Re: #headies2014: Headies Awards Full Winners Lists by Chanchit: 4:25am On Dec 15, 2014
Well shared. Davido, Patoranking and Olamide were the biggest for the night. Anyway, Don Jazzy should remember to share that best producer award with the real producer of Dorobuci, maybe he should break the headies head for the guy while he takes the body.
Re: #headies2014: Headies Awards Full Winners Lists by vandops10(m): 5:13am On Dec 15, 2014
Yemi should have. Won nxt rated jor
Re: #headies2014: Headies Awards Full Winners Lists by pretydiva(f): 5:22am On Dec 15, 2014
Congrats 2 all d winners
Re: #headies2014: Headies Awards Full Winners Lists by Nobody: 6:01am On Dec 15, 2014
Congrats to all of them...

Life without music,can't just imagine it.

2 Likes

Re: #headies2014: Headies Awards Full Winners Lists by Nobody: 6:22am On Dec 15, 2014
did anyone notice wizkid?
lolz
Re: #headies2014: Headies Awards Full Winners Lists by Shigoboy(m): 6:30am On Dec 15, 2014
Happy for you guyz, congrats to patoranking, he really deserve it, Olamide continue to make us proud, headies without ur name is error...
Re: #headies2014: Headies Awards Full Winners Lists by derrick333(m): 6:33am On Dec 15, 2014
lasttimer:
did anyone notice wizkid?
lolz
Yes ,he's still lying on my bed

1 Like

Re: #headies2014: Headies Awards Full Winners Lists by Yustash001(m): 6:56am On Dec 15, 2014
I don't know what they see in that AYE song....I so much hate the song....
Re: #headies2014: Headies Awards Full Winners Lists by ninovandross(m): 7:21am On Dec 15, 2014
Yustash001:
I don't know what they see in that AYE song....I so much hate the song....
I knw hate the song, buh me self no knw wetin dem see for d song
Re: #headies2014: Headies Awards Full Winners Lists by Yustash001(m): 7:31am On Dec 15, 2014
ninovandross:
I knw hate the song, buh me self no knw wetin dem see for d song
the thing is Nigerians don't care about the lyrics of songs.....all they wana hear is gbim gbim gbam gbam...
Re: #headies2014: Headies Awards Full Winners Lists by emmalezy(m): 12:24pm On Dec 15, 2014
P'square was given recognition award for their impact in the music industry.. They closed the nite show with some breathe taken performance from their previous songs like get squared, say ur love,temptation, roll it, super fan, don jazzy also joined them on stage for COLABO wic he was featured on.. The award was presented by Jay Jay okocha..
Re: #headies2014: Headies Awards Full Winners Lists by lokito: 12:31pm On Dec 15, 2014
emmalezy:
P'square was given recognition award for their impact in the music industry.. They closed the nite show with some breathe taken performance from their previous songs like get squared, say ur love,temptation, roll it, super fan, don jazzy also joined them on stage for COLABO wic he was featured on.. The award was presented by Jay Jay okocha..

Yea right. Jay Jay presented a Jet to them. He carried the jet on his head to the rostrum on stage there

(1) (Reply)

Two Black Beautiful Girls Dancing Gone Crazy And Wild / APC Takes Campaign To Another Level. CR7 Campaigning For APC (photo) / Banky W Rocks His Baggy Jeans In Style – Before The Money | See #TBT Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.