Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

I Killed My Boss Because I Needed 150,000 Naira For Dubai Trip-motor Boy - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Killed My Boss Because I Needed 150,000 Naira For Dubai Trip-motor Boy (28124 Views)

I Needed Human Head To End My Suffering – Man Confesses In Enugu (photo) / I Killed My Friend, Buried Him In Shallow Grave –suspect (pictured) / I Killed My Fiancé Over Sex, Says Suspect (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Killed My Boss Because I Needed 150,000 Naira For Dubai Trip-motor Boy by adrelanine: 6:55am On Dec 15, 2014
A look at 32 year-old Sani Saidu , will never pass him for a betrayer, let alone a killer , owing to his quiet disposition and soft wayof speaking. But his disposition has only proved to be deceptive after all , as he is currently cooling his heels at the Lagos State Criminal Investigations Department,SCID, Yaba , Lagos, over a case of alleged murder.The Gombe state born suspect allegedly stabbed one Mr Shittu Aremu, driver of a truck to death while accompanying him to Port Harcourt, Rivers state, destination of the 40,000 litre of petroleum product .

The late Aremu whose age was put around56 years, was a driver to S.K Transport Service Nigeria Limited . He reportedly loaded the truck with plate number AGL 368 XA with aviation fuel worth N5.5 million and consequently left Lagos for Port Harcourt on November 13, 2014, to discharge the product.

But before leaving Lagos State, he was said to have invited Saidu to work with himas his motor boy, with a promise to pay him an undisclosed amount at the end of the trip. But little did he realize that the invitation would end his life.

The first sign that signalled an unpalatable situation for the truck driver, followed difficulty by his employee to reach him on his mobile phone, two days after he embarked on the journey.

Further checks from the tracking device on the truck reportedly showed that the truck had been diverted from its original route to somewhere around Mutum Biu, in Taraba state.

Suspecting that the driver had a sinister motive up his sleeve ,the company reportedly lodged a complaint at the State Criminal Investigation Department SCID, Yaba, where detectives swung into action by travelling to Taraba state. Fortunately for them, the truck was recovered at the Taraba state Police Command, with only Saidu, the motorboy.

l stabbed him, threw him out of the truck Preliminary investigation as gathered , revealed that Saidu allegedly murdered the truck driver before diverting the truck to the northern part of the country.

In this interview, Saidu gave a graphic description of how he stabbed his master with a knife and threw him out of the truck, before taking over the steering..

Asked what made him carry out such dastardly act, Saidu replied : “ I killed Mr Aremu because I wanted to sell the aviation fuel and use the money to travel to Dubai on a business trip”Narrating how he snuffed life out of Aremuwhom he fondly called baba Oyo, , Saidu said: “ A day after we left Lagos, at about 6pm, the company called baba Oyo and instructed him to park at Umunede, Delta state for security reason and that he should proceed on the journey the following day.

While there , I bought a knife without him knowing and tied it with a rope on my leg. Very early the third day, baba Oyo started the ignition to continue the journey. As he was about to move, I told him that one of the tyres had developed a fault. I came out of the vehicle and pretended to be checking the tyres. I went to his side of the truck, bent down as if checking the tyres and in the process, I brought out my knife. But as I raised my hand to stab him, he held my hand and we started struggling, in the process of which the knife cut me on the index finger. I succeeded in stabbing him first on the lap and blood started gushing out. Again, I stabbed him again in the stomach, leaving the knife in there. By then he was too weak to shout.

Thereafter, I pushed him out of the vehicle and mounted the driver’s seat and zoomed off.

Diverts truck to the north

My intention was to take the aviation fuel to Taraba state and sell it at the black market. When I got to Adamawa state, I sold four drums , at the rate of N28,000 perdrum. On reaching Katsina Ala, the truck developed a fault and I ended up spendingN57,000 to fix it. I continued the journey but on reaching Mutum Biu, I was stopped by some soldiers who were on a joint operation with the Police, at a check point. They demanded for the way bill and I showed them.

But one of the policemen asked where the plate number was and I brought it out from where I kept it. I had earlier removed it because the company’s number was inscribed on it. When the policemen dialled the telephone number, they discovered that the vehicle was supposed to be heading for Port Harcourt. When they asked what it was doing at Taraba, I could not provide a ready answer and I was subsequently apprehended.

”I wanted to raise 150,000The father of five whose family resides in Adamawa state further disclosed that “ I did what I did in order to raise N150,000 fora ticket to Dubai. A friend of mine who lives in Kano usually travels to Dubai to buy handsets and sell in Kano. He told me he would take me down if I could raise N150,000. That was why I did what I did. But with the look of things, it is obvious that I am in a big trouble and may never come out of from it for the rest of my life”, he stated remorsefully.

Information at Crime Guard’s disposal revealed that operatives at the SCID would be leaving Lagos for Umunede in Delta state, to inspect the spot where the suspect claimed to have thrown Aremu’s body, with a view to ascertaining whether he is alive or not.

Police sources however hinted that the driver’s seat of the recovered truck was stained with blood, adding that at the end of investigation, the suspect would be charged to court for murder and stealing.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/killed-master-needed-n150000-dubai-trip-motor-boy/

4 Shares

Re: I Killed My Boss Because I Needed 150,000 Naira For Dubai Trip-motor Boy by justi4jesu(f): 7:07am On Dec 15, 2014
Source plz undecided undecided
Re: I Killed My Boss Because I Needed 150,000 Naira For Dubai Trip-motor Boy by fattbabakay(m): 7:21am On Dec 15, 2014
Post widout a source is like watching telemundo in d presence of ma grandma...she looks, hisses, nd walks away....

8 Likes

Re: I Killed My Boss Because I Needed 150,000 Naira For Dubai Trip-motor Boy by hungryboy(m): 7:24am On Dec 15, 2014
let him face the firing squad, such heartlessness, now someone somewhere is a widow due to his action.

4 Likes

Re: I Killed My Boss Because I Needed 150,000 Naira For Dubai Trip-motor Boy by Francon(f): 7:33am On Dec 15, 2014
You are really in a big trouble and you will never come out of it alive. You took his precious life for 150k? You are cursed

8 Likes

Re: I Killed My Boss Because I Needed 150,000 Naira For Dubai Trip-motor Boy by moderatorr: 7:33am On Dec 15, 2014
jail mode activated . What is 150k that will make you kill a human being ... and get caught cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Boss Because I Needed 150,000 Naira For Dubai Trip-motor Boy by holatin(m): 7:33am On Dec 15, 2014
Pls kill me on the motor boy behalf

pls wait

I mean kill the motor boy on my behalf.

I am been affected by PEJ syndrome

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Killed My Boss Because I Needed 150,000 Naira For Dubai Trip-motor Boy by Bishop4bella(m): 7:34am On Dec 15, 2014
He's tired of is country Nigeria nani abi
Re: I Killed My Boss Because I Needed 150,000 Naira For Dubai Trip-motor Boy by PerfumeRepublik: 7:34am On Dec 15, 2014
Dumb Criminal....He thought he was gon get away
I'm hoping he gets on Death Row ASAP
Re: I Killed My Boss Because I Needed 150,000 Naira For Dubai Trip-motor Boy by paleo(m): 7:35am On Dec 15, 2014
hmmmm. Money is indeed the root of all evil.

2 Likes

Re: I Killed My Boss Because I Needed 150,000 Naira For Dubai Trip-motor Boy by Nobody: 7:35am On Dec 15, 2014
Nothing wey man pikin no go hear!!!!!!!
Re: I Killed My Boss Because I Needed 150,000 Naira For Dubai Trip-motor Boy by born2fuckpussy: 7:36am On Dec 15, 2014
Heartless Man.
Re: I Killed My Boss Because I Needed 150,000 Naira For Dubai Trip-motor Boy by chymystique(f): 7:36am On Dec 15, 2014
What an inhumane and Wicked act! He should be made to face the full wrath of the law.. I just hope he won't blame the devil.. RIP to the truck driver.. Can't imagine the pain his family will be going through now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Killed My Boss Because I Needed 150,000 Naira For Dubai Trip-motor Boy by johnshagb(m): 7:36am On Dec 15, 2014
Now you are taking a trip to kirikiri. Heartless world we live in.

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Boss Because I Needed 150,000 Naira For Dubai Trip-motor Boy by html14java(f): 7:36am On Dec 15, 2014
angry Human could be heartless. Now his trip is veered to prison
Modified. grin grin
small piece of commenting space for sale

Land starts here

Land ends here

The difference in altitude among every individual is perception
STRIVE TO BE HAPPY
Re: I Killed My Boss Because I Needed 150,000 Naira For Dubai Trip-motor Boy by Sierraloaded: 7:37am On Dec 15, 2014
Hmm
Re: I Killed My Boss Because I Needed 150,000 Naira For Dubai Trip-motor Boy by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 15, 2014
money making the world go crazy. in wyclef Jean's voice
Re: I Killed My Boss Because I Needed 150,000 Naira For Dubai Trip-motor Boy by orbis(m): 7:37am On Dec 15, 2014
There is no way to read what's on the mind from just looking at the face...Shakespeare 2014
Re: I Killed My Boss Because I Needed 150,000 Naira For Dubai Trip-motor Boy by chaz007(f): 7:37am On Dec 15, 2014
Na wa o
Re: I Killed My Boss Because I Needed 150,000 Naira For Dubai Trip-motor Boy by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 15, 2014
fgb
Re: I Killed My Boss Because I Needed 150,000 Naira For Dubai Trip-motor Boy by Leonarddecapro: 7:38am On Dec 15, 2014
imagine what is happening in this country nowadays. make unah repent o o o. this world is gradually coming to and end.
Re: I Killed My Boss Because I Needed 150,000 Naira For Dubai Trip-motor Boy by shadelek(m): 7:38am On Dec 15, 2014
Ungrateful servant that killed his master for 150k. Who knows maybe his master will even do better than that or what if you were successful and you were later deported from Dubai? Silly decision
Re: I Killed My Boss Because I Needed 150,000 Naira For Dubai Trip-motor Boy by donsharwama(m): 7:38am On Dec 15, 2014
See how he looks so innocent
Re: I Killed My Boss Because I Needed 150,000 Naira For Dubai Trip-motor Boy by Agimor(m): 7:39am On Dec 15, 2014
Na wa oh world people!the evil that men do live with them.
Re: I Killed My Boss Because I Needed 150,000 Naira For Dubai Trip-motor Boy by papoose321: 7:39am On Dec 15, 2014
D guy wear Polo sef
Re: I Killed My Boss Because I Needed 150,000 Naira For Dubai Trip-motor Boy by spiceemman(m): 7:40am On Dec 15, 2014
Charged with MURDER and stealing? When the body has not been recovered? While it's not absolutely certain he's dead? Nigeria! Smh
That said, what a disguting man!

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Boss Because I Needed 150,000 Naira For Dubai Trip-motor Boy by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 15, 2014
Re: I Killed My Boss Because I Needed 150,000 Naira For Dubai Trip-motor Boy by 100Cents: 7:41am On Dec 15, 2014
Devil at work..

A very big reason why a desperate person should be kept at arms length. Some people without brains always want a short cut to success. See how poor the reasoning of this man is..

3 Likes

Re: I Killed My Boss Because I Needed 150,000 Naira For Dubai Trip-motor Boy by colossus2: 7:41am On Dec 15, 2014
Na motor man be this not motor boy undecided

justi4jesu:
Source plz undecided undecided

You wan use the sauce fry plantain undecided
Re: I Killed My Boss Because I Needed 150,000 Naira For Dubai Trip-motor Boy by ademoladeji(m): 7:41am On Dec 15, 2014
adrelanine:
A look at 32 year-old Sani Saidu , will never pass him for a betrayer, let alone a killer , owing to his quiet disposition and soft wayof speaking. But his disposition has only proved to be deceptive after all , as he is currently cooling his heels at the Lagos State Criminal Investigations Department,SCID, Yaba , Lagos, over a case of alleged murder.The Gombe state born suspect allegedly stabbed one Mr Shittu Aremu, driver of a truck to death while accompanying him to Port Harcourt, Rivers state, destination of the 40,000 litre of petroleum product .

The late Aremu whose age was put around56 years, was a driver to S.K Transport Service Nigeria Limited . He reportedly loaded the truck with plate number AGL 368 XA with aviation fuel worth N5.5 million and consequently left Lagos for Port Harcourt on November 13, 2014, to discharge the product.

But before leaving Lagos State, he was said to have invited Saidu to work with himas his motor boy, with a promise to pay him an undisclosed amount at the end of the trip. But little did he realize that the invitation would end his life.

The first sign that signalled an unpalatable situation for the truck driver, followed difficulty by his employee to reach him on his mobile phone, two days after he embarked on the journey.

Further checks from the tracking device on the truck reportedly showed that the truck had been diverted from its original route to somewhere around Mutum Biu, in Taraba state.

Suspecting that the driver had a sinister motive up his sleeve ,the company reportedly lodged a complaint at the State Criminal Investigation Department SCID, Yaba, where detectives swung into action by travelling to Taraba state. Fortunately for them, the truck was recovered at the Taraba state Police Command, with only Saidu, the motorboy.

l stabbed him, threw him out of the truck Preliminary investigation as gathered , revealed that Saidu allegedly murdered the truck driver before diverting the truck to the northern part of the country.

In this interview, Saidu gave a graphic description of how he stabbed his master with a knife and threw him out of the truck, before taking over the steering..

Asked what made him carry out such dastardly act, Saidu replied : “ I killed Mr Aremu because I wanted to sell the aviation fuel and use the money to travel to Dubai on a business trip”Narrating how he snuffed life out of Aremuwhom he fondly called baba Oyo, , Saidu said: “ A day after we left Lagos, at about 6pm, the company called baba Oyo and instructed him to park at Umunede, Delta state for security reason and that he should proceed on the journey the following day.

While there , I bought a knife without him knowing and tied it with a rope on my leg. Very early the third day, baba Oyo started the ignition to continue the journey. As he was about to move, I told him that one of the tyres had developed a fault. I came out of the vehicle and pretended to be checking the tyres. I went to his side of the truck, bent down as if checking the tyres and in the process, I brought out my knife. But as I raised my hand to stab him, he held my hand and we started struggling, in the process of which the knife cut me on the index finger. I succeeded in stabbing him first on the lap and blood started gushing out. Again, I stabbed him again in the stomach, leaving the knife in there. By then he was too weak to shout.

Thereafter, I pushed him out of the vehicle and mounted the driver’s seat and zoomed off.

Diverts truck to the north

My intention was to take the aviation fuel to Taraba state and sell it at the black market. When I got to Adamawa state, I sold four drums , at the rate of N28,000 perdrum. On reaching Katsina Ala, the truck developed a fault and I ended up spendingN57,000 to fix it. I continued the journey but on reaching Mutum Biu, I was stopped by some soldiers who were on a joint operation with the Police, at a check point. They demanded for the way bill and I showed them.

But one of the policemen asked where the plate number was and I brought it out from where I kept it. I had earlier removed it because the company’s number was inscribed on it. When the policemen dialled the telephone number, they discovered that the vehicle was supposed to be heading for Port Harcourt. When they asked what it was doing at Taraba, I could not provide a ready answer and I was subsequently apprehended.

”I wanted to raise 150,000The father of five whose family resides in Adamawa state further disclosed that “ I did what I did in order to raise N150,000 fora ticket to Dubai. A friend of mine who lives in Kano usually travels to Dubai to buy handsets and sell in Kano. He told me he would take me down if I could raise N150,000. That was why I did what I did. But with the look of things, it is obvious that I am in a big trouble and may never come out of from it for the rest of my life”, he stated remorsefully.

Information at Crime Guard’s disposal revealed that operatives at the SCID would be leaving Lagos for Umunede in Delta state, to inspect the spot where the suspect claimed to have thrown Aremu’s body, with a view to ascertaining whether he is alive or not.

Police sources however hinted that the driver’s seat of the recovered truck was stained with blood, adding that at the end of investigation, the suspect would be charged to court for murder and stealing.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/killed-master-needed-n150000-dubai-trip-motor-boy/
K

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jealous Woman Burns Friend Bosoms / We Hid Cocaine In Arik Flight Meals – Attendant’s Accomplice / PHOTOS: Man Arrested For Kidnapping His Worker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.