Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,411 members, 7,781,191 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:25 AM

Sure Rigged Matches - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sure Rigged Matches (13247 Views)

. / How South Africa Rigged The 2010 World Cup Bid / PDP Rigged Brazil 2014 World Cup Draw - APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sure Rigged Matches by pietre(m): 9:04am On Dec 18, 2014
KingMeezy:

Hahaha!!! you said luck ?

yeah bro.. alot of it on fbk.. why dont you predict it as X/X, or 1/X... well that is gone just be truthful and that is all... i have a group too before when my source went offline i told all of them that my source is offline and u cant see them come on nairaland and talk dirty abt me cuz i was plain with them....
Re: Sure Rigged Matches by emmanuel77(m): 9:09am On Dec 18, 2014
i expected u 2 apologies 2 ur suscribers after all said n done we ended up losing evrytin includin d moni 4 d suscription. U promisd us wit an odd of 30 n u sent us 3games n calculated d odds to be 28 includin stuttgart match dat casted our ticket. U are owing us dats all i can say.

1 Like

Re: Sure Rigged Matches by pietre(m): 9:12am On Dec 18, 2014
There are really fixed matches not like predicting 1 X 2.... everyone knows even the bookie knoe sochaux will beat angers that is why the odds is small than angers and if u wanna say its fixed why not pick angers to win at 3+ odds.. Losing is part of the game you win some and lose some..
Re: Sure Rigged Matches by KingMeezy: 9:13am On Dec 18, 2014
pietre:

yeah bro.. alot of it on fbk.. why dont you predict it as X/X, or 1/X... well that is gone just be truthful and that is all... i have a group too before when my source went offline i told all of them that my source is offline and u cant see them come on nairaland and talk dirty abt me cuz i was plain with them....

I do give HT/FT games on my facebook page,go and see for yourself,I don't beg anyone to subscribe because I know I have the games
Re: Sure Rigged Matches by KingMeezy: 9:16am On Dec 18, 2014
pietre:
There are really fixed matches not like predicting 1 X 2.... everyone knows even the bookie knoe sochaux will beat angers that is why the odds is small than angers and if u wanna say its fixed why not pick angers to win at 3+ odds.. Losing is part of the game you win some and lose some..

You are still a novice,can't a team of 1.01 loose to a team that have odds of 28.00 ?
Re: Sure Rigged Matches by pietre(m): 9:19am On Dec 18, 2014
KingMeezy:

You are still a novice,can't a team of 1.01 loose to a team that have odds of 28.00 ?

You didnt read my words with patience i said why not pick angers to win that is like a proverb that if u pick bigger odds to win then its fixed... read my post slowly bro...
Re: Sure Rigged Matches by pietre(m): 9:22am On Dec 18, 2014
KingMeezy:

I do give HT/FT games on my facebook page,go and see for yourself,I don't beg anyone to subscribe because I know I have the games

no one on facebook or anywhere begs to sub even our network providers... but before they sub they would have asked u questions which u answered after joining the so called group they find out its not what u said that is happenning.. example is that is that emmanuel post...
Re: Sure Rigged Matches by pietre(m): 9:23am On Dec 18, 2014
KingMeezy:

oh you even have a fbk page.. can u post the link?
Re: Sure Rigged Matches by KingMeezy: 9:25am On Dec 18, 2014
pietre:

no one on facebook or anywhere begs to sub even our network providers... but before they sub they would have asked u questions which u answered after joining the so called group they find out its not what u said that is happenning.. example is that is that emmanuel post...

I told him that we had a little problem before it was started,I gave him only two sure matches which was 1/1 and the straight draw,he still went foward to accumulate all three matches...the problem is that nigerians are very greedy
Re: Sure Rigged Matches by pietre(m): 9:27am On Dec 18, 2014
emmanuel77:
i expected u 2 apologies 2 ur suscribers after all said n done we ended up losing evrytin includin d moni 4 d suscription. U promisd us wit an odd of 30 n u sent us 3games n calculated d odds to be 28 includin stuttgart match dat casted our ticket. U are owing us dats all i can say.

God bless you for reposting this again... Funniest part it cant be deleted unless u are the admin or the poster.... king just sort your vip group out ooo before you sort others... @emmanuel sorry bro
Re: Sure Rigged Matches by KingMeezy: 9:30am On Dec 18, 2014
pietre:

God bless you for reposting this again... Funniest part it cant be deleted unless u are the admin or the poster.... king just sort your vip group out ooo before you sort others... @emmanuel sorry bro

He is the only one complaining,I gave have since been giving him daily games that are winning of 2.30 odd and above and he is still complaining
Re: Sure Rigged Matches by KingMeezy: 10:54am On Dec 18, 2014
pietre:

oh you even have a fbk page.. can u post the link?

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=274575676065900
Re: Sure Rigged Matches by emmanuel77(m): 11:57am On Dec 18, 2014
i hate d fact dat u are now shiftin d blame on me, u sent 2games b4 d last game but u said nothing about accumulatin, i dnt blame u though. But bear it in mind dat u are owing me. I wil wait til weekend n if i dnt see d so called fix matches hmm let me reserve my comment 4 nw.
Re: Sure Rigged Matches by pietre(m): 8:03pm On Dec 18, 2014
emmanuel77:
i hate d fact dat u are now shiftin d blame on me, u sent 2games b4 d last game but u said nothing about accumulatin, i dnt blame u though. But bear it in mind dat u are owing me. I wil wait til weekend n if i dnt see d so called fix matches hmm let me reserve my comment 4 nw.

easy bro.. stop the threat he is gonna give u games ok...
Re: Sure Rigged Matches by KingMeezy: 8:07pm On Dec 18, 2014
pietre:

easy bro.. stop the threat he is gonna give u games ok...

Amiens vs Stratsbourg
Tip: 2
Odd: 3.70

Odd is not in favour but watch
Re: Sure Rigged Matches by pietre(m): 10:57pm On Dec 18, 2014
KingMeezy:

Amiens vs Stratsbourg
Odd: 3.70

Odd is not in favour but watch

i watched and saw 1-1.. bro change ur source and if its your predictn state clearly.. gnite

1 Like

Re: Sure Rigged Matches by KingMeezy: 9:17am On Dec 19, 2014
pietre:

i watched and saw 1-1.. bro change ur source and if its your predictn state clearly.. gnite

What do you mean by that,didn't you see that the red card spoilt the outcome of the game...who scored first in the match...fixed games also fails like 3-4 times in a month...a little mistake can change the outcome of a fixed game and that was what happened
Re: Sure Rigged Matches by KingMeezy: 10:11am On Dec 19, 2014
Time 20:00 Laval - Valenciennes
Tip: X
Re: Sure Rigged Matches by KingMeezy: 6:59pm On Dec 19, 2014
For trust

Colomiers vs ca bastia
Re: Sure Rigged Matches by KingMeezy: 7:59pm On Dec 19, 2014
Sometimes its just once,depends on the month
Re: Sure Rigged Matches by pietre(m): 8:44pm On Dec 19, 2014
KingMeezy:

What do you mean by that,didn't you see that the red card spoilt the outcome of the game...who scored first in the match...fixed games also fails like 3-4 times in a month...a little mistake can change the outcome of a fixed game and that was what happened

A fixed is always a fixed and failing fixed is like once in a month and sometimes none at all 3-4 times a month broda that aint fixed.. And real fixed matches is not and everyday thing.. And for the red have played a match with a red card at 3-3 and still won

1 Like

Re: Sure Rigged Matches by KingMeezy: 9:59pm On Dec 19, 2014
KingMeezy:
For trust

Colomiers vs ca bastia

VIP game for today won!!!!!!!
Odd:3.50

Subscribe with us and start winning
Re: Sure Rigged Matches by Pweezy(m): 11:03pm On Dec 19, 2014
KingMeezy:
Time 20:00 Laval - Valenciennes
E no work oo
Re: Sure Rigged Matches by KingMeezy: 11:30pm On Dec 19, 2014
Pweezy:

E no work oo

That is not our subscribers game,I gave it out as you can see and it won
Re: Sure Rigged Matches by KingMeezy: 11:57am On Dec 20, 2014
Time 20:00 Mouscron P. - Waregem Tip 1 (2.38)
Re: Sure Rigged Matches by ccollins(m): 3:09pm On Dec 20, 2014
Be careful of this bastard scammer
Re: Sure Rigged Matches by KingMeezy: 5:58pm On Dec 20, 2014
ccollins:
Be careful of this bastard scammer

You are very stup!d for that,have I scammed you or anyone else before...I can see you also claim to have fake games you sell....useless f00l
Re: Sure Rigged Matches by KingMeezy: 10:19am On Dec 21, 2014
Levadiakos vs Paok
Re: Sure Rigged Matches by KingMeezy: 4:38pm On Dec 21, 2014
100% Fixed starts soon

Chaves vs freamunde
Tip: 1/X HT/FT
Re: Sure Rigged Matches by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 21, 2014
This dude always give xcuse.....he is a fuckingggggggggggggg scaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrr
Re: Sure Rigged Matches by KingMeezy: 8:05pm On Dec 21, 2014
youngdude1:
This dude always give xcuse.....he is a fuckingggggggggggggg scaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrr

Lol,can't you see the two games for today...does it look like a predicted game ? I gave draw twice and HT/FT and you still say scam
Re: Sure Rigged Matches by KingMeezy: 8:05pm On Dec 21, 2014
KingMeezy:
Levadiakos vs Paok

Won

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FIFA U-17 Women W’cup: Nigeria’s Flamingos Thrash New Zealand 4-0 / World Cup: Mexico Vs Sweden - 0 - 3 (Full Time) / Rachel Bakam Leads The Nigerian Water Ski And Wakeboard Federation In History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.