Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Check Out The Interior Views Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Check Out The Interior Views Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet (Photos) (17755 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) / Pastor Oritsejafor Drags Fashola To Court Over Planned Demolition Of Church / Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out The Interior Views Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet (Photos) by ghetto101(m): 6:02pm On Dec 15, 2014
there are jobless people in that church the pastor wont open a factory or a place where those people can work get money take care of their family and still give to the church they prefare to buy expensive cars,jet,build mansions e.t.c.

sweetbb:
Mehn! Every where in the jet looks like VIP.
The jet must have cost him much.

source:

http://..in/2014/12/photosinterior-views-of-pastor.html

http://scenesfromahomeoffice..in/2012/11/photos-interior-view-of-pastor-ayo.html

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Interior Views Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet (Photos) by sengozie(m): 6:02pm On Dec 15, 2014
experimentist:
Is dis the one he used in purchasing arms for gej's re-election bid?
It is good to think before you talk
CAN U PROVE IT?
WHAT EVIDENCE DO U HAVE?
I would have called this action of stupid BUT CALLING YOU STUPID WILL BE AN INSULT TO STUPID PEOPLE.
Re: Check Out The Interior Views Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet (Photos) by experimentist: 6:02pm On Dec 15, 2014
Tibins:

Come on, guy, you don't have to insult people everytime ok... I'm sure you have parents you don't want to be insulted. Be modest please....thank you.
Are you a yaba left patient?
Re: Check Out The Interior Views Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 6:03pm On Dec 15, 2014
[size=18pt]The Norwegian government says it cannot be held responsible for the six decommissioned Norwegian warships sold to ex-militant Government Ekpemupolo, also known as Tompolo. In all, Tompolo, a former commander of Movement for the Emancipation of the Niger Delta (MEND), owns seven decommissioned Norwegian battleships, his most recent acquisition being the KNM Horten, a fast-attack craft now allegedly engaged in piracy off Nigerian seas. The export of arms from Norway requires an export licence from that country’s ministry of foreign affairs. The ships were first sold to CAS Global, a British security company that has such licence, and Ekpemupolo bought the ships from the British company. Questions have been asked on why a man who was recently fingered in the kidnap of 14 journalists would have access to Norway’s arms, but Frode Anderson, head of communications at the Norwegian State Department, has defended the arms sale. “As far as we can see, the export of KNM Horten has followed correct procedure and terms of export to Great Britain,” Anderson told the Dagbladet. “The re-export from Great Britain to Nigeria is a question to be handled solely by British export control authorities.” KNM Horten was sold to the UK company in 2012, recorded as working for a fishery. Tompolo now controls the Global West Vessel Service, a privately-owned contractor for maritime security for the Nigerian Maritime Safety Agency, while the seven Norwegian ships are now part of the company’s maritime fleet, allegedly acting as pirates while patrolling for the Nigerian government.

Read more at: http://www.thecable.ng/norway-defends-sale-warships-tompolo | TheCable

http://www.thecable.ng/norway-defends-sale-warships-tompolo[/size]
Re: Check Out The Interior Views Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet (Photos) by experimentist: 6:04pm On Dec 15, 2014
sengozie:

It is good to think before you talk
CAN U PROVE IT?
WHAT EVIDENCE DO U HAVE?
I would have called this action of stupid BUT CALLING YOU STUPID WILL BE AN INSULT TO STUPID PEOPLE.
Get fuk out my sight you dumb fool!

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Interior Views Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet (Photos) by mickyarams: 6:07pm On Dec 15, 2014
Just don't forget your Tithes, offerings and your last fruit donations for 2014.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Interior Views Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet (Photos) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 15, 2014
Hmmm...i must make am nd anybody wey cross my lane is on his own
Re: Check Out The Interior Views Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet (Photos) by CODEEATER(m): 6:08pm On Dec 15, 2014
mtcheww...how many of his church goers have eaten today?

nd yet these dudes drop/giv out d little they have,all in d name of faith...d peope they give to have enough to a small town for years angry
Re: Check Out The Interior Views Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet (Photos) by yungcyrus(m): 6:09pm On Dec 15, 2014
pekeyim:

Ok let me try it.
It didn't work
Na china fone, U dey use..........oya press #1111
Re: Check Out The Interior Views Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet (Photos) by samlestic(m): 6:10pm On Dec 15, 2014
samento:
How many of you be landlords and car owners in this church.
well, av wanted 2 ignore all of u pple's ignorance abt my pastor. but u asked a question... if u come to d church with ur car, there may be no parking space 4 u cos most of us (members) has many cars not just a CAR, and we are also landlords.
I AM PROUD of HIM!!! PAPA I LOVE U. haters can go and...

don't bother 2 quote me
Re: Check Out The Interior Views Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet (Photos) by pekeyim: 6:19pm On Dec 15, 2014
yungcyrus:
Na china fone, U dey use..........oya press #1111
No it's not
Re: Check Out The Interior Views Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet (Photos) by silversheep: 6:20pm On Dec 15, 2014
.Pls vote for my baby OLAOLUWA CALEB ADEDEJI as the next Pz cussons baby of the year. Please make it happen for him by 1) clicking on the link below .. Cussons Baby Moments
https://cussonsbabymoments.com/details.php?ref=11... 2)clicking on view and vote 3) clicking on his votes which is highlighted in blue directly under his picture.I promise will take you about 10 seconds for you to vote. Thank you so much,have a wonderful day and may God almighty bless you as you vote

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Interior Views Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet (Photos) by jeje123(m): 6:24pm On Dec 15, 2014
stormm:
The Lord is good!
All d time
Re: Check Out The Interior Views Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet (Photos) by Vado(m): 6:31pm On Dec 15, 2014
Hungry bloggers, no chill.
Re: Check Out The Interior Views Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet (Photos) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 15, 2014
Vanity upon vanity lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Interior Views Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet (Photos) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 15, 2014
naijaboiy:
This is gonna be one hell of a controversial thread smiley

*Spreads Large paw-paw Leaf*

*puffs weed*

cool
U no take ur wife along

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Interior Views Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet (Photos) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 15, 2014
samento:
How many of you be landlords and car owners in this church.
...they give in faith, hoping for their own miracle sad lipsrsealed
Re: Check Out The Interior Views Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet (Photos) by Trailblazer1(m): 6:37pm On Dec 15, 2014
Blurry:
^^^Come on, dont be like that. We serve a very rich God afterall. wink

I wonder the usefulness of this jet to this man though, if this was setup so he can travel and win souls for God...You care to show us where and how you go to this places?
Is he accountable to you?
So you want him to explain his activities to you, Mr. Interogator?
Please stop forming relevancy when you are not.
Re: Check Out The Interior Views Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet (Photos) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 15, 2014
wat ma business wit dis.....next!!!
Re: Check Out The Interior Views Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet (Photos) by clevvermind(m): 6:45pm On Dec 15, 2014
i would like to be a pastor.
Re: Check Out The Interior Views Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet (Photos) by Trailblazer1(m): 6:45pm On Dec 15, 2014
Hallelujah!!!

The wealth of the heathen are laid up for the righteous.

I will also be a partaker.
Re: Check Out The Interior Views Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet (Photos) by holatin(m): 6:45pm On Dec 15, 2014
Fresh air from Jonathan
Re: Check Out The Interior Views Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet (Photos) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 15, 2014
chimkaire:
...they give in faith, hoping for their own miracle sad lipsrsealed

i hate dah word "miracle"
Re: Check Out The Interior Views Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet (Photos) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 15, 2014
mrlaw93:
Yet i wont stop paying my tithe .. grin

Your tithe is working grin

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Interior Views Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet (Photos) by GodsKate: 6:51pm On Dec 15, 2014
Mtn DATA BUNDLES for smart phones (androids, windows, BB Z10, BB Q3,...) and via modems at cheaper rates, VALID FOR 30DAYS.

MTN; 
1GB - N1,200  (or 1,300 MTN airtime)
2GB - N2,400 (or 2,500 MTN airtime)
3GB - N3,600  (or 3,800 MTN airtime)
5GB - N6,000 (or 6,200 MTN airtime)
10GB - N11,800 (or 12,000 MTN airtime)

ETISALAT:
250MB - N400 (or 500 etisalat airtime)
500MB - N700 (or 900 airtime)
650MB - N800 (or 1,000 airtime)
1GB - N1,400 (or 1,500 airtime)
2GB - N2,600 (or 2,800 airtime)
3GB - N3,900 (no airtime option)

Your line is credited with data automatically after payment.

EITHER make your payment via bank deposit or ATM/online transfer, afterwards send us the number to be credited with the data bundle.
OR pay via recharge card: (see differences in price list), buy the recharge card and send us the recharge card pin.

To Check data balance-
On Mtn dial *461*7#
Or text DATABALANCE to 131
On Etisalat dial *229*9#

for order and inquiries, please sms, call or whatsapp 08032719286

https://www.nairaland.com/2027318/mtn-etisalat-data-bundles-cheaper
Re: Check Out The Interior Views Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet (Photos) by tbaby534(f): 6:51pm On Dec 15, 2014
sweetbb:
.Are u sure is the name of the church?I have not come across that name before
No, its word of life bible church
Re: Check Out The Interior Views Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet (Photos) by dammilotun(m): 6:53pm On Dec 15, 2014
For those whose response is to Start doling out their tithe to the needy,they are on their way to becoming needy themselves.tithe is a commandment of God and it is clearly stated in the bible how it should be paid.while am not in support of undue extravagance one will be playing intellectual folly in taking such decision.My question is how many of you guys in your respective place of work has walked up to your boss to stop taking out your tax since the government is not putting it into productive use.I rarely comment about such things but think about it before responding.
Re: Check Out The Interior Views Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet (Photos) by dammilotun(m): 6:55pm On Dec 15, 2014
redcliff:

Respect the bible (if you truly believe in it) and pay your tithe where it asked you to do so.. its not between you and the pastor, its between the pastor and God
Re: Check Out The Interior Views Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet (Photos) by kateikenna: 7:03pm On Dec 15, 2014
[quote author=sweetbb post=28893075]Mehn! Every where in the jet looks like VIP.
The jet must have cost him much.

source:

http://..com/2014/12/photosinterior-views-of-pastor.html
Re: Check Out The Interior Views Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet (Photos) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 15, 2014
BUSHHUNTER:
All my posts are on front page today.

Good things are coming my way.

How much did you make from it?
Re: Check Out The Interior Views Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet (Photos) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 15, 2014
dammilotun:
For those whose response is to Start doling out their tithe to the needy,they are on their way to becoming needy themselves.tithe is a commandment of God and it is clearly stated in the bible how it should be paid.while am not in support of undue extravagance one will be playing intellectual folly in taking such decision.My question is how many of you guys in your respective place of work has walked up to your boss to stop taking out your tax since the government is not putting it into productive use.I rarely comment about such things but think about it before responding.

ole..... angry

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Interior Views Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet (Photos) by ibisko04: 7:44pm On Dec 15, 2014
redcliff:

Respect the bible (if you truly believe in it) and pay your tithe where it asked you to do so.. its not between you and the pastor, its between the pastor and God

We need to tell ourselves the truth about this matter of tithe payment. The instruction is pay your tithe, so there will be food in the store house. Tell me now which church is following this bible instruction. What you have in Nigeria Churches is Pastors Living big, schools run by the church charges exorbitant fees, Pastors turning to god of men rather than man of God .
When the white missionaries came with christian religion, they practice religion as pure charitable organizations. Schools was established for the masses with little or no financial contribution from the pupils parents. i am a product of a missionary school without much input from my parent.
Hospitals were established to cater for the sicks in the community with less stress on the family of the patient.
Pastors are well committed to their congregations members both rich and poor in the community . What do we have nowadays: Everything is now the opposite of how it's used to be. My people please is today's bible different from the bible of yesteryear's when the store house was for the common good of the people.
Today's church look more like social gatherings where people comes to show their ego. A pure business enterprise just capitalizing on the tenet of biblical injunctions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Love Or Submission....which Should Come First In Marriage? / Shiloh 2020 Thread / Ituah Ighodalo Starts Own Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.