Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

Checklist !!! Your Woman Might Be An Alpha Female. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Checklist !!! Your Woman Might Be An Alpha Female. (4441 Views)

nil / Characteristics Of An Alpha Male...(the Ladies Man) / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Checklist !!! Your Woman Might Be An Alpha Female. by wetdspace(m): 6:12pm On Dec 15, 2014
donodion:

True.But bro Apha Females are naturally endowed with cunning,witty and manipulative skills to always have their way.They are die hard go getter.Once an Alpha female sets her mind on an instance and is determined...she uses all resources to get what she wants.Shes hardly a failure.In all her ambition and pursuit.

An Alpha female is A Domina.

Hmm I can derive real truth from this, but she can't manipulate you if you the the law of stick and chop.....
She go believe she's controlling until you show her.
Re: Checklist !!! Your Woman Might Be An Alpha Female. by donodion(m): 6:16pm On Dec 15, 2014
wetdspace:

Hmm I can derive real truth from this, but she can't manipulate you if you the the law of stick and chop.....
She go believe she's controlling until you show her.
grin grin grin grin this my broda no go kill me with lafta...
Re: Checklist !!! Your Woman Might Be An Alpha Female. by wetdspace(m): 12:34am On Dec 16, 2014
donodion:

grin grin grin grin this my broda no go kill me with lafta...
Na Wetin de make u laff?
Hope we don enter FP like play like play sha?

(1) (2) (Reply)

When You Are Mad With Your Boo And He Says Something Funny (photo) / Ladies, Check This Out / Love Is Painful. I Find It Hard To Forget About This Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.