Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

On Why Ladies Find It Difficult To Spend On Their Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / On Why Ladies Find It Difficult To Spend On Their Men (1027 Views)

Why Do Ladies Find This Attractive (photo) / 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys / Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

On Why Ladies Find It Difficult To Spend On Their Men by dammyjay93(m): 8:51am On Dec 15, 2014
Why do ladies find it VERY difficult to SPEND on their Men? If U earn more than your BF,would u still want him to spend more on you than U do on him?
Re: On Why Ladies Find It Difficult To Spend On Their Men by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 15, 2014
not all ladies are like that....but black men prefer doing the spending

ego
Re: On Why Ladies Find It Difficult To Spend On Their Men by Infomizer(m): 8:55am On Dec 15, 2014
1. Stereotype (Man is the provider)
2. Spending on some men is like fetching water with a basket (so not worth it)
3. Some ladies are just stingy

Dasall for now
Re: On Why Ladies Find It Difficult To Spend On Their Men by Psalmpy(m): 9:00am On Dec 15, 2014
My own lady spends more on me
Re: On Why Ladies Find It Difficult To Spend On Their Men by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 15, 2014
Spending on a guy should not be frequent,hence it become your duty....it should be once in a while.
Re: On Why Ladies Find It Difficult To Spend On Their Men by justmag(m): 9:24am On Dec 15, 2014
exthar87:
not all ladies are like that....but black men prefer doing the spending

ego

Hmmm! ! Who told you that??
Re: On Why Ladies Find It Difficult To Spend On Their Men by justmag(m): 9:42am On Dec 15, 2014
Spending is NOT a duty...it's a choice. A woman CHOOSES to spend and A man CHOOSES to spend as well. It's not assigned to a specific gender and if you believe it is then you must be from the stone age and that's the kinda girls i love to AVOID! angry
Re: On Why Ladies Find It Difficult To Spend On Their Men by dechandel(f): 10:16am On Dec 15, 2014
Not all Ladies
Re: On Why Ladies Find It Difficult To Spend On Their Men by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 15, 2014
Any man that feels comfortable with his girlfriend constantly spending on him should be ashamed.

1 Like

Re: On Why Ladies Find It Difficult To Spend On Their Men by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 15, 2014
lol

just saying

justmag:

Hmmm! ! Who told you that??
Re: On Why Ladies Find It Difficult To Spend On Their Men by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 15, 2014
justmag:
Spending is NOT a duty...it's a choice. A woman CHOOSES to spend and A man CHOOSES to spend as well. It's not assigned to a specific gender and if you believe it is then you must be from the stone age and that's the kinda girls i love to AVOID! angry
once you start spending on some low mentality black broke dude they see you as mumu
Re: On Why Ladies Find It Difficult To Spend On Their Men by justmag(m): 11:26am On Dec 15, 2014
exthar87:
once you start spending on some low mentality black broke dude they see you as mumu

Exactly!!! But I will choose to spend only if it's worth it. I don't pull out my wallet to please a basic chick. No way!! I need reasons.
Re: On Why Ladies Find It Difficult To Spend On Their Men by justmag(m): 11:29am On Dec 15, 2014
exthar87:
lol

just saying

I dont prefer that! Besides for a woman to spend on a man. ...she must really really like him. That's how I see it here in nigeria
Re: On Why Ladies Find It Difficult To Spend On Their Men by Tymax(m): 12:09pm On Dec 15, 2014
3cycle:
Any man that feels comfortable with his girlfriend constantly spending on him should be ashamed.
A man is a King to his babe. Is a King ashamed of receiving gifts? NO!!! Christmas is here. Send that man a gift today. Selfish "aka-gummy" ladies. tongue
Re: On Why Ladies Find It Difficult To Spend On Their Men by twerkjack: 12:24pm On Dec 15, 2014
dammyjay93:
Why do ladies find it VERY difficult to SPEND on their Men? If U earn more than your BF,would u still want him to spend more on you than U do on him?

if ur a boy. Then ur shameless and should be eradicated from the planet. Can u imagine?
Re: On Why Ladies Find It Difficult To Spend On Their Men by LaurelP(m): 12:32pm On Dec 15, 2014
twerkjack:
if ur a boy. Then ur shameless and should be eradicated from the planet. Can u imagine?

Making dis kind of statement without reasons to back it up is a crime against humanity. So do well to give reasons.

1 Like

Re: On Why Ladies Find It Difficult To Spend On Their Men by LaurelP(m): 12:34pm On Dec 15, 2014
3cycle:

I didn't see 'constantly' in d op's write up
Re: On Why Ladies Find It Difficult To Spend On Their Men by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 15, 2014
LaurelP:

I didn't see 'constantly' in d op's write up
You think no lady constantly spends on BF?
Endtime boyfriends I call em grin
Re: On Why Ladies Find It Difficult To Spend On Their Men by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 15, 2014
Tymax:

A man is a King to his babe. Is a King ashamed of receiving gifts? NO!!! Christmas is here. Send that man a gift today. Selfish "aka-gummy" ladies. tongue
Tah, he is just a boyfriend and replaceable.
Re: On Why Ladies Find It Difficult To Spend On Their Men by justmag(m): 12:47pm On Dec 15, 2014
twerkjack:

so it's a SHAME for a man to earn less than his woman? If you agree with that then something is really wrong with yah.
Re: On Why Ladies Find It Difficult To Spend On Their Men by BreezyRita(f): 12:57pm On Dec 15, 2014
dammyjay93:

Not again....
Well, in this part of the world, it's believed that the man should be the Spender.... Not that women don't spend on their men, just not always.

What do you mean by 'spend'? Is it taking her to exotic places, taking care of her 'needs', giving her money, buying her presents??

Cos if I earn more than my man, I wouldn't want him taking care of my 'needs'.....
Or giving my money always cheesy Not that he wouldn't give at all.

Op, some men's source of livelihood are their women! You've not seen that??
Re: On Why Ladies Find It Difficult To Spend On Their Men by olexjay(m): 1:07pm On Dec 15, 2014
Placing all the doing and responsibility on the guy/man..... Dats naija ladies 4 us, so take them as they are
Re: On Why Ladies Find It Difficult To Spend On Their Men by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 15, 2014
hey justmag there is no big deal spending on a guy,i dont see a problem in it but i see a problem when that guy is ungrateful and takes you for granted or sees you as atm

if i have it i will spend it

the guy doesnt have to be special

but guys sha
justmag:

Exactly!!! But I will choose to spend only if it's worth it. I don't pull out my wallet to please a basic chick. No way!! I need reasons.
Re: On Why Ladies Find It Difficult To Spend On Their Men by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 15, 2014
tell them....those broke ass gigolos
3cycle:

1 Like

Re: On Why Ladies Find It Difficult To Spend On Their Men by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 15, 2014
if its vice versa guys will say the lady is a gold digger or materialistic so what should we call such guys....hmmmm why will i spend on a guy that might be spending on another chick...only if that guy is my friend
dammyjay93:

Re: On Why Ladies Find It Difficult To Spend On Their Men by Metasophia(f): 3:10pm On Dec 15, 2014
Its because its daddy that gives mummy money.
Re: On Why Ladies Find It Difficult To Spend On Their Men by justmag(m): 3:25pm On Dec 15, 2014
exthar87:
hey justmag there is no big deal spending on a guy,i dont see a problem in it but i see a problem when that guy is ungrateful and takes you for granted or sees you as atm

if i have it i will spend it

the guy doesnt have to be special

but guys sha

I agree with that. ..most people will generally want to use people because they have money. It happens. Well!! I am used to spending going both ways. grin
Re: On Why Ladies Find It Difficult To Spend On Their Men by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 15, 2014
white women dey spend on their men

(1) (Reply)

Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! / Embrace This Tips If You Want Him To Be Your Husband As Fast As Possible. / Myth Busting: Men Cheat More Than Women? Not Possible.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.