Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

1st Letter Of Dickdastardly To Jonathan.(the New Igbo Testament) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 1st Letter Of Dickdastardly To Jonathan.(the New Igbo Testament) (537 Views)

Graduates Of Havard Like Me - Dickdastardly: Come In Here! / Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! / Inability To Make Front Page: Dickdastardly To Deactivate By 11:59pm Tonite! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

1st Letter Of Dickdastardly To Jonathan.(the New Igbo Testament) by DickDastardly(m): 8:55am On Dec 15, 2014
Your Excellency,
You have between now and January to roll in all JULIUS BERGER E,QUIPMENTs down Southeast or my machinery will ensure you get little or zero vote down here. I have always been your supporter, but its now obvious you are tactically maligning my people. Southeast detets APC but your non performance is forcing us into tjeir arms. How can we give you 98% vote and all i keep hearing is as your achievement is one Abakiliki express and ever flooded Akanu Ibiam international Airport. After 4yrs Or are we seeing the continuation of abandoned property igbo-hatred trait in the form of negligence and marginalisation southeast by you
You promised us once in 2011 and failed. They say, once beaten twice shy. You are not guaranteed our votes till you do the needful this time.
You can afford to pay billions of Dollars to your brothers' ex-millitants for fruitless oil installations security contracts but cant afford to award Enugu-Phc, Owerri-Elele, Enugu-Onitsha, Owerri-Owerrinta express to Julius Berger. And yet you seek our votes once more as another election year approaches. How foolish you must think that Igbos are.
You might have allies down here in the likes of T.A ORJI etc but if you listen carefully you'd realise that such men are now like leprousy to the average igbo man as we currently believe that the protection you gave them made them demi-gods hence their zero performance. This means that such detested allies can no longer guarantee you any vote in the east in 2015 like the last time. You rather shove them far from you and gt closer to the eastern people by initiating the request in the 1st paragraph!
My support for you from inception has always been unalloyed. Check my history here if you are in doubt. But i will not hesistate to roll out my anti PDP machinery come January 2015 if you fail to roll in Julius berger here before that January deadline. Ignore this and we will count the damage done by febuary of next year.
Whoever loves you should advice you now on this as its obvious most igbos are shedding their emoional and sentimental togas. We will only accept the ones who will relate with us wih all sincerity of purpose. Shagari was a northerner yet he did Enugu-Onitsha Express with all its wonderful drainages then. So tell me one practical reason why i shouldnt vote for Buhari apart from the lame and gejune accusations that he is a terrorist.
The hour of truth has come and we will face it squarely. Recall that your people has never wanted to be part of BIAFRA. so i wonder why you feel so certain we'd want to be part of your government.
Lastly the "EBERE" in your name amounts to impersonation. You are not and will never be IGBO. Do not be deceived any further as we will not accept anything less than betterment of igbos this time.

JULIUS BERGER HERE NOW OR NOTHING FOR YOU

Sincerely yours,
Dick "MACHIAVELLI" Dastardly
cool

1 Like

Re: 1st Letter Of Dickdastardly To Jonathan.(the New Igbo Testament) by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 15, 2014
*falls off udara tree* hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Wassce Gce Result Is Out! / BLEACHING - How Far Would You Go To Get Light Skin? / USA Retaliates To North Korea's Cyber Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.