Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Chewing Stick Vs Tooth Brush - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Chewing Stick Vs Tooth Brush (431 Views)

How The Rich & The Less Rich Brush Their Teeth (Photo) / Does The Loud Sound Of A Person Chewing Gum Irritate You? / Why Do Ladies Like Chewing Bubble Gum? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chewing Stick Vs Tooth Brush by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 15, 2014
Gone are the days when some people prefer to undergo the pain of Chewing Stick instead of the enjoyable taste of toothpaste. Gone are the days when men use stones for pillow instead of foam.
Nowadays, everybody goes after softwares and no more hardwares. Even Jamb Questions have become simpler and everything is becoming as soft as banana. You don't have to go to bank to open account anymore.
You don't need to write codes to design a website again. You can now transfer money to anyone in your bedroom.

All such changes has also affected what goes into the mouth. People now prefer biscuits and cornflakes to our enjoyable kulikuli aka German stone or' Home Boys Kola.
Oh! How I so much missed my dear Kulikuli. And now somebody may want to say 'BringBackOurKulikuli(the round hard one).

Gone are the days when Bogo, aka AsaMeegun, is the thing in vogue instead of meat or biscuit bone. But now, the world has changed.

So, I want to know, which one do you prefer? Chewing Stick or Tooth Brush. I know many people haven't seen Chewing Stick before grin. Lol.

Source: http://ebiag.com/index.php/topic,1079.new.html#new

(1) (Reply)

Natural Ways To Lose Weight: Free Meal Plans, Detox... / 41 Ships Laden With Foods, Petroleum Products Expected In Lagos / Essay Competition!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.