Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,863 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

My Uncle Wanted To Kill His Son Instead Of Christmas Chicken - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Uncle Wanted To Kill His Son Instead Of Christmas Chicken (465 Views)

My Uncle's Wife Is Killing Me. / He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife / True Confession: I Caught My Uncle’s Wife Having Sex With The Gateman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Uncle Wanted To Kill His Son Instead Of Christmas Chicken by Omamibaby: 9:46am On Dec 15, 2014
My Uncle and his family went to the village last Christmas to celebrate it. On the day of Christmas he asked his son to bring one fat chicken and a knife to kill the chicken.
Read more: http://www.njuwo.com/2014/12/my-uncle-wanted-to-kill-his-son-instead.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Daddy Xmas Won't Be Nice Without Uninterrupted Power Back Up Get 1.5KVA Inverter / Christmas Hullabaloo Episode 4 / What Were The Funny Things You Did As A Kid.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.