Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

Actress Ebube Nwagbo Says She Wants Marriage, Not Relationships - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Ebube Nwagbo Says She Wants Marriage, Not Relationships (15471 Views)

Ebube Nwagbo Is Doing This To Pete Edochie (photo) / Actress Ebube Nwagbo In New Stunning Photos / My Hip Is My Greatest Asset —ebube Nwagbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Ebube Nwagbo Says She Wants Marriage, Not Relationships by TheRealMrStan(m): 10:53am On Dec 15, 2014
Just like other top single and ready to mingle female celebrities in Nollywood, Ebube Nwagbo didn't choose to be on that league but she confirmed that she's still waiting for the right man to come sweep her off her feet.

In a recent interview, the Anambra State born diva, who was rumoured to have once wrecked the marriage of Kcee, the acclaimed ‘Limpopo’ master, made a hearty confession of how the thoughts of marriage scares her.

According to her, “I am still single because I am someone who has always believed in love. It is a big deal to me so if I have to do it, it has to be right. I am a strong believer of love. I get lots of proposals; it is so crazy I do not know who to give a chance to. I think it is a price I have to pay for stardom.

“Sometimes when anybody comes my way, I do not know who wants to be with me for the right reasons. I believe when that day comes, I will definitely figure out who that person is. It is not easy.

“What I should be talking about is not relationship but marriage. I want to go into marriage and be in it for ever. No one goes into marriage thinking of divorce, but it happens. We try our best.

“I think I am kind of scared, but I just have to give it a try whether I like it or not. It just has to happen and happen right; at the right time.”
http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/30541/14/ebube-nwagbo-desperate-of-marriage-not-relationshi.html

[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/image.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L2VidWJlZWVlZjUyOTU0NzQxNTAwNzkwNTk2d3czMzc1MjcyODguanBnfDY2MA==[/img]

Nairalander Bachelors, shey una don hear? grin
Re: Actress Ebube Nwagbo Says She Wants Marriage, Not Relationships by hazyfm: 10:54am On Dec 15, 2014
MUEH

SHE FINE SMALL

1 Like

Re: Actress Ebube Nwagbo Says She Wants Marriage, Not Relationships by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 15, 2014
May God help you to figure the man out when the day comes

2 Likes

Re: Actress Ebube Nwagbo Says She Wants Marriage, Not Relationships by lirusehn(m): 10:55am On Dec 15, 2014
kindly do give her my pin TNX undecided

2 Likes

Re: Actress Ebube Nwagbo Says She Wants Marriage, Not Relationships by tolustx(m): 10:55am On Dec 15, 2014
Make she come marry me na
Re: Actress Ebube Nwagbo Says She Wants Marriage, Not Relationships by DancingSkeleton(m): 10:55am On Dec 15, 2014
Nice my grandpa's single
Re: Actress Ebube Nwagbo Says She Wants Marriage, Not Relationships by kenp20(m): 10:55am On Dec 15, 2014
Good luck to u
Re: Actress Ebube Nwagbo Says She Wants Marriage, Not Relationships by englishmart(m): 10:55am On Dec 15, 2014
something I just posted. Shey no be plagiarism be this?

Meanwhile, make I go edit my own thread. This one sure pass. As na Mr nairaland landlord create am.
Re: Actress Ebube Nwagbo Says She Wants Marriage, Not Relationships by mistabiola: 10:56am On Dec 15, 2014
Make she come marry me now cheesy grin
Re: Actress Ebube Nwagbo Says She Wants Marriage, Not Relationships by haykayforreal(m): 10:56am On Dec 15, 2014
Re: Actress Ebube Nwagbo Says She Wants Marriage, Not Relationships by maynation(f): 10:56am On Dec 15, 2014
lirusehn:

kindly do give her my pin TNX undecided
lol. Bad guy
Re: Actress Ebube Nwagbo Says She Wants Marriage, Not Relationships by Misogynist2014(m): 10:57am On Dec 15, 2014
Some women are a comedy of errorscheesy If you are willing to marry, there are millions of jobless men out there that will willingly marry you for money and beauty. There is nothing like love, love doesn't exist! You only love someone cos they have something you love e.g. I can only love a woman cos of sex and money, all other attributes are useless for manliness. grin

4 Likes

Re: Actress Ebube Nwagbo Says She Wants Marriage, Not Relationships by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 15, 2014
No time for Eenie meeneie mainy moe lover.

grin
Re: Actress Ebube Nwagbo Says She Wants Marriage, Not Relationships by lirusehn(m): 10:57am On Dec 15, 2014
maynation:
lol. Bad guy
undecided
Re: Actress Ebube Nwagbo Says She Wants Marriage, Not Relationships by Bryan12(m): 10:57am On Dec 15, 2014
Me like this girl gyyyan.serious
Re: Actress Ebube Nwagbo Says She Wants Marriage, Not Relationships by LaurelP(m): 10:57am On Dec 15, 2014
I like her figure sha
Nice backside she got
Re: Actress Ebube Nwagbo Says She Wants Marriage, Not Relationships by onyeguy: 10:57am On Dec 15, 2014
Okay let see then
Re: Actress Ebube Nwagbo Says She Wants Marriage, Not Relationships by Promking: 10:58am On Dec 15, 2014
Alright

Is age already catching up with her

Anyway sha, you'll have to submit your CV for the marriage
Re: Actress Ebube Nwagbo Says She Wants Marriage, Not Relationships by ammyluv2002(f): 10:58am On Dec 15, 2014
Wish say I be man....I for marry her sad

1 Like

Re: Actress Ebube Nwagbo Says She Wants Marriage, Not Relationships by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 15, 2014
This is akin to wanting to get pregnant but not wanting to have sex. Relationship is the basis and gateway to marriage. Hello!

5 Likes

Re: Actress Ebube Nwagbo Says She Wants Marriage, Not Relationships by godofwar666(m): 10:59am On Dec 15, 2014
Jonzing cool
Re: Actress Ebube Nwagbo Says She Wants Marriage, Not Relationships by marvelyole(m): 10:59am On Dec 15, 2014
Tell her I'm ready,her Jenny or Nadia lolz I beg mi gf no vex o only jokin
Re: Actress Ebube Nwagbo Says She Wants Marriage, Not Relationships by PerfumeRepublik: 10:59am On Dec 15, 2014
Oya oo! Come and marry...I have proposed oo
I no get RangeRover sha...Na perfume I dey sell..
She go gree marry perfume sellr?

3 Likes

Re: Actress Ebube Nwagbo Says She Wants Marriage, Not Relationships by 1stola: 10:59am On Dec 15, 2014
Tor, who get her number na?
Re: Actress Ebube Nwagbo Says She Wants Marriage, Not Relationships by Edaworldwide(m): 11:00am On Dec 15, 2014
Mariage mariage mariage,evry bitch wana get. Involve in it.....u are cuite,has money and I biliv u are more dan 27 now,it wil be very dificult for u to find through love,sha just try on me and let's see how tins wil go through,am just 22 and am sure am a kind of a caring dude....lolz
Re: Actress Ebube Nwagbo Says She Wants Marriage, Not Relationships by marvelyole(m): 11:00am On Dec 15, 2014
Tell her I'm ready,her Jenny or Nadia lolz I beg mi gf no vex o only jokin I kn say u lik nairaland pass mi wen intrduce an gve u n I kn say u go read dis stuff
Re: Actress Ebube Nwagbo Says She Wants Marriage, Not Relationships by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 15, 2014
INOMB
Re: Actress Ebube Nwagbo Says She Wants Marriage, Not Relationships by clemz88(m): 11:00am On Dec 15, 2014
tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ukwu! Meet The Ghanaian Girl Who Claims She Has The World's Biggest Hips (photos / The Lady With The Biggest Breast Ever / L.A.X Launches Rasaki Music Group HQ (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.