Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Genevieve Nnaji On Why She's Not Married: I'm Afraid Of Divorce - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji On Why She's Not Married: I'm Afraid Of Divorce (387 Views)

Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) / “I'll Do Anything To Have Genevieve Nnaji On My Bed”– Upcoming Artiste / Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji On A Boat Cruise In Miami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji On Why She's Not Married: I'm Afraid Of Divorce by Adenugay(m): 11:01am On Dec 15, 2014
[img]http://www..com.ng/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/not-marries-300x300.jpg[/img]

Genevieve Nnaji on why she's not married: I'm afraid of Divorce

Obviously majority of ladies today are not loyal, they fail to realise that their mothers was able to stay in their father's house for all these years as a result of their humility. The women who find if hard to stay are those who are claiming equal rights with their man. Ladies, men are your head. That is the fact!

According Genevieve Nnaji, a single-mother in her late 30s, below is her reason for not married:

“If I get married, I really want to stay married and staying married is not an easy thing. It means you are completely in tune with your partner. It means you have found your soulmate because you will have to be able to stand a lot of disappointments that would definitely come but then again you have to learn to forgive.”

Read more>>> http://www.justyouchat.com/genevieve-nnaji-on-why-shes-not-married/

(1) (Reply)

Hook Up Now With Wealthy Sugar Mummy/daddy With Mr Mathew Organization / Some Very Powerful Rich Men Ended The Fight Between Wizkid And I - Davido / Legendart Beatz Aids Danny Vibes In Unleashing New Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.