Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,398 members, 7,808,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

Should He Go Ahead With The Wedding Plan Or Cancel It. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should He Go Ahead With The Wedding Plan Or Cancel It. (853 Views)

Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him? / Photo: If She Ask What This Is Used For, Cancel The Wedding / The Wedding Night Sex - Naija Romance Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should He Go Ahead With The Wedding Plan Or Cancel It. by jephito(m): 11:35am On Dec 15, 2014
Hello Pals, kindly advice my colleague. He has since September slated his wedding for this Saturday 20th December, 2014. And this morning unfortunately, he lost his immediate elder brother. Now, he is in dilema. SHOULD HE CANCEL OR GO AHEAD WITH HIS WEDDING?
Re: Should He Go Ahead With The Wedding Plan Or Cancel It. by lirusehn(m): 11:37am On Dec 15, 2014
undecided
Re: Should He Go Ahead With The Wedding Plan Or Cancel It. by Infomizer(m): 11:40am On Dec 15, 2014
Omo!!!
I think I'd go ahead with the wedding were I in his shoes, except the deceased had a huge financial role to play, and even then, I'd still manage to. Sad and painful, but life goes on!
Re: Should He Go Ahead With The Wedding Plan Or Cancel It. by nicechic(f): 11:45am On Dec 15, 2014
He shld go ahead wt d wedding bcs wateva has happened cannot be reversed.....
I hv seen a situation where a man lost his mother two days to his wedding....and still went ahead wit d weddin. If it were posible to communicate wt d dead, i am sure his dead brother will tell him to move on wt d wedding.
Re: Should He Go Ahead With The Wedding Plan Or Cancel It. by Hazardd(m): 11:52am On Dec 15, 2014
Very hard decision...
go on with the wedding
Re: Should He Go Ahead With The Wedding Plan Or Cancel It. by Metasophia(f): 3:17pm On Dec 15, 2014
Mourn with those who mourn first then do your wedding later.

(1) (Reply)

Five Incontestible Weakness Of Ladies / My Nairaland Lovers / why dose this keep happening every year Ladies you need to change.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.