Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,630 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

Picture Of Patoranking's Hyundai SUV For Winning Next Rated At The Headies - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Patoranking's Hyundai SUV For Winning Next Rated At The Headies (26404 Views)

Reekardo Banks Wanted Lil Kesh To Win The Headies 2015‬ Next Rated Award / Pic Of Patoranking's Hyundai SUV For Winning Next Rated At Headies / Singer Seyi Shay Acquires Brand New 2014 Hyundai SUV | See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Patoranking's Hyundai SUV For Winning Next Rated At The Headies by faftop: 12:22pm On Dec 15, 2014
170million nigerians 150million upcoming artist...

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Patoranking's Hyundai SUV For Winning Next Rated At The Headies by freezyprinzy(m): 12:23pm On Dec 15, 2014
Pastoranking
Re: Picture Of Patoranking's Hyundai SUV For Winning Next Rated At The Headies by johnshagb(m): 12:23pm On Dec 15, 2014
well deserved.
Re: Picture Of Patoranking's Hyundai SUV For Winning Next Rated At The Headies by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 15, 2014
with his wack music.
Naija sabi to celebrate Whack!

Tiwa is Whack
pato Whacker
Davido is my guy. wizky my paddy b4 b4
Dbanj will ressurect
Re: Picture Of Patoranking's Hyundai SUV For Winning Next Rated At The Headies by Booty4me: 12:32pm On Dec 15, 2014
Skales next rated artist since 1999
Re: Picture Of Patoranking's Hyundai SUV For Winning Next Rated At The Headies by anochuko01(m): 12:32pm On Dec 15, 2014
simplemach:
Cute. Oh God, I'm need something like this for Christmass.
oya recieve it in Jesus Name!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Patoranking's Hyundai SUV For Winning Next Rated At The Headies by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 15, 2014
In his words..."If I tell u I did bricklayer, will u agree?
Re: Picture Of Patoranking's Hyundai SUV For Winning Next Rated At The Headies by monsterprick(m): 12:44pm On Dec 15, 2014
sorry who is patio... I live in Copenhagen.
Re: Picture Of Patoranking's Hyundai SUV For Winning Next Rated At The Headies by steve308(m): 12:46pm On Dec 15, 2014
woooow nice one he deserve it someone was disputing smileywith me that yemi alade will win it
Re: Picture Of Patoranking's Hyundai SUV For Winning Next Rated At The Headies by amanze15(m): 12:57pm On Dec 15, 2014
from grass to grace, life is turn by turn patoranking congrats brother drop album for we ya fans ya man...lol alubarika on repeat
Re: Picture Of Patoranking's Hyundai SUV For Winning Next Rated At The Headies by orbablessing(f): 1:19pm On Dec 15, 2014
Wooow dats my boy,am proud of him cause I traind him well,but I didn't teach him how to dress fin#omeg dat him dressing na I go die
Re: Picture Of Patoranking's Hyundai SUV For Winning Next Rated At The Headies by Ezebinaugwu(m): 1:33pm On Dec 15, 2014
dharay99:
Who is he?

He is YOUR FATHER

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Patoranking's Hyundai SUV For Winning Next Rated At The Headies by dharay99: 1:37pm On Dec 15, 2014
Ezebinaugwu:

He is YOUR FATHER

Yea ur fada in crime.
Re: Picture Of Patoranking's Hyundai SUV For Winning Next Rated At The Headies by simplemach(m): 1:48pm On Dec 15, 2014
anochuko01:
oya recieve it in Jesus Name!
A..................Men!
Re: Picture Of Patoranking's Hyundai SUV For Winning Next Rated At The Headies by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 15, 2014
icebeatz:
Yesterday was life,... pato totally deserved it.
Sorry to skales...

I wouldve given it to skales based on sentiments but we all know that pato deserves it.
...Skales N'igbati Orezi wa nbe undecided tongue
Re: Picture Of Patoranking's Hyundai SUV For Winning Next Rated At The Headies by scobaba: 1:58pm On Dec 15, 2014
michaelolayinka:
from nothing to something

Poom...... dat was. his story! grin
Re: Picture Of Patoranking's Hyundai SUV For Winning Next Rated At The Headies by dapsonjegz(m): 2:01pm On Dec 15, 2014
dem don knw...well deservd pato baba...i wish it ws yemi alade
Re: Picture Of Patoranking's Hyundai SUV For Winning Next Rated At The Headies by talkwitanny: 2:06pm On Dec 15, 2014
HardWork Pays,but SmartWork pays More.....He deserves it,click like if He deserves It......#whayasay

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Patoranking's Hyundai SUV For Winning Next Rated At The Headies by michaelolayinka(m): 2:12pm On Dec 15, 2014
scobaba:

Poom...... dat was. his story! grin

lol...#just saying
Re: Picture Of Patoranking's Hyundai SUV For Winning Next Rated At The Headies by Dinzelflash(m): 2:19pm On Dec 15, 2014
Why are trends/news from lindaikeji..com gracing the frontpage this days? .. #justobserving undecided
Re: Picture Of Patoranking's Hyundai SUV For Winning Next Rated At The Headies by chukwumanj(m): 2:27pm On Dec 15, 2014
And we are about to hear that he crashed this car just like he crashed his range rover smiley
Re: Picture Of Patoranking's Hyundai SUV For Winning Next Rated At The Headies by scobaba: 2:35pm On Dec 15, 2014
michaelolayinka:

lol...#just saying

I knon now pally, just flowin wt ur lines..
Re: Picture Of Patoranking's Hyundai SUV For Winning Next Rated At The Headies by VinPeace(m): 2:43pm On Dec 15, 2014
Congrat to him
Re: Picture Of Patoranking's Hyundai SUV For Winning Next Rated At The Headies by michaelolayinka(m): 2:56pm On Dec 15, 2014
scobaba:

I knon now pally, just flowin wt ur lines..

baddo
Re: Picture Of Patoranking's Hyundai SUV For Winning Next Rated At The Headies by Ama80(f): 3:11pm On Dec 15, 2014
I celebrate with you.
Re: Picture Of Patoranking's Hyundai SUV For Winning Next Rated At The Headies by valmunich(m): 3:16pm On Dec 15, 2014
I bet that her daniella whine wasn't considered before this award angry angry
Re: Picture Of Patoranking's Hyundai SUV For Winning Next Rated At The Headies by Geenickel(m): 3:48pm On Dec 15, 2014
i actualy gave hm d lyrcs fr dt snglemm"girlieo"

una no knw sef......(*pouts lips*)
Re: Picture Of Patoranking's Hyundai SUV For Winning Next Rated At The Headies by musicwriter(m): 3:51pm On Dec 15, 2014
Patoranking is the only new artiste in the Nigerian music scene with his own style. The rest you cannot differenciate their songs. So, yes, he do deserve that award.
Re: Picture Of Patoranking's Hyundai SUV For Winning Next Rated At The Headies by Dreyl(m): 5:29pm On Dec 15, 2014
He deserve it.
Re: Picture Of Patoranking's Hyundai SUV For Winning Next Rated At The Headies by judedwriter(m): 7:42pm On Dec 15, 2014
kwenu:
picture the faces celebrating his success u d think , they were with him during the struggles, like when he was nobody.

mytoughts though
Hmmm... Na so life b jare. Success dey attract evrybody.
Re: Picture Of Patoranking's Hyundai SUV For Winning Next Rated At The Headies by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 26, 2014
Recently, patoranking has been doing great. Congrats to him.

#whayasay
#Happyday

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dabota Lawson Gives Tacha Dabota Cosmetics Products / Olakunle Churchill Looks Dapper In New Photos / Photos From Don Jazzy's Mavin Dinner Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.