Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,761 members, 7,798,544 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Pls I Help Your Help...do Anybody Got This Too - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls I Help Your Help...do Anybody Got This Too (785 Views)

Do Anybody Received Invitation From Nestle / Please,do Anybody Body Know The Salary Range Of This Secondary School? / Has Anybody Got A Job Via SHORTLIST Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Help Your Help...do Anybody Got This Too by Abzee2: 12:26pm On Dec 15, 2014
Dear Candidate,

Thank you for applying to AutoGenius, Nigeria's No 1 Online and Mobile insurance platform. AutoGenius is a brand of Venia Group, the parent company of Venia Business Hub, Venia Consulting and Venia Technologies.

We're building an exciting, innovative and passionate team who love to solve problems and add value to customers. We are a people-oriented company; everything that we do is inspired by people. We have a fun culture and our young team is the forefront of our success.

As a "Sales Genius" with AutoGenius, you don't have a job, you have a career! You're almost your own boss, and in control of how well you're doing. Our role is just to guide and provide you with everything that you need to succeed.

You're receiving this email because you have successfully passed the first stage of our recruitment process. We would like to invite you to our 2nd stage.

In this regard, you are invited to attend an interview with the details below.

Address: Venia Business Hub, 2nd Floor - Providence House, Admiralty Way, Lekki Phase 1 (Beside Tantalizers)

Date: Friday, 19th of December, 2014

Time: 10.00 am

Kindly confirm your attendance.

Please come with a copy of your CV.

We look forward to interacting with you.

Best Regards,

AutoGenius HR |
Re: Pls I Help Your Help...do Anybody Got This Too by Abzee2: 3:45pm On Dec 15, 2014
Nawa for 9ja graduates oooo 54 views no comment
Re: Pls I Help Your Help...do Anybody Got This Too by Lennylinconlee(m): 6:24pm On Dec 15, 2014
I can't lafffffffff oooooooooo............hw people go comment naa to view and hisss.......
Re: Pls I Help Your Help...do Anybody Got This Too by Johnnyjaid: 1:50pm On Jan 25, 2015
Abzee2:

Dear Candidate,

Thank you for applying to AutoGenius, Nigeria's No 1 Online and Mobile insurance platform. AutoGenius is a brand of Venia Group, the parent company of Venia Business Hub, Venia Consulting and Venia Technologies.

We're building an exciting, innovative and passionate team who love to solve problems and add value to customers. We are a people-oriented company; everything that we do is inspired by people. We have a fun culture and our young team is the forefront of our success.

As a "Sales Genius" with AutoGenius, you don't have a job, you have a career! You're almost your own boss, and in control of how well you're doing. Our role is just to guide and provide you with everything that you need to succeed.

You're receiving this email because you have successfully passed the first stage of our recruitment process. We would like to invite you to our 2nd stage.

In this regard, you are invited to attend an interview with the details below.

Address: Venia Business Hub, 2nd Floor - Providence House, Admiralty Way, Lekki Phase 1 (Beside Tantalizers)

Date: Friday, 19th of December, 2014

Time: 10.00 am

Kindly confirm your attendance.

Please come with a copy of your CV.

We look forward to interacting with you.

Best Regards,

AutoGenius HR | 

Pls how was your interview?
I also got a mail from them.

(1) (Reply)

Drivers Needed in a reputable hotel at ikeja / Exposition Of Modern Day Slavery / How To Take Up A Volunteer Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.