Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,551 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

Photos: Wizkid Walks Out Of Headies Awards In Anger - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Wizkid Walks Out Of Headies Awards In Anger (51794 Views)

Amber Rose Walks Out Of Dbanj’s Party / Wizkid Debunk Rumour Of Walking Out Of Headies Award & Fans Blasts Linda Ikeji / Photos: Wizkid Parties With Girlfiend At Hennessy Artistry Club Tour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Wizkid Walks Out Of Headies Awards In Anger by lyriclekidd(m): 1:11pm On Dec 15, 2014
Who be dat girl in red wey squeeze face dy pursue wizkid :s
Re: Photos: Wizkid Walks Out Of Headies Awards In Anger by tziz(m): 1:11pm On Dec 15, 2014
onotiemoria:
na small boi dey worry am
Yes, but na over maturity dey worry him money!
Dnt like him dou.
Re: Photos: Wizkid Walks Out Of Headies Awards In Anger by CBNempire: 1:11pm On Dec 15, 2014
He should go back to the studio. His songs lately has not been up to his pedigree
Re: Photos: Wizkid Walks Out Of Headies Awards In Anger by orbablessing(f): 1:12pm On Dec 15, 2014
What is he feeling like,afteral he was late and people dat need the award was there early and they got sit for themself and got the award like my OBO,I sighted him sitting cooly,is even better he left early cause he didn't get even half award hahahah #godwizkid
Re: Photos: Wizkid Walks Out Of Headies Awards In Anger by Abellivinus(m): 1:14pm On Dec 15, 2014
Why una hated the guy like this? Una time the come ooh! Wizkid my guy don't worry the money you are earning non of them will ever smell it if they keep on hating you.....star boy.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Wizkid Walks Out Of Headies Awards In Anger by delman88(m): 1:16pm On Dec 15, 2014
does leaving a show before it ends means you walk out in anger please op stop this cheap blackmail

1 Like

Re: Photos: Wizkid Walks Out Of Headies Awards In Anger by tonididdy(m): 1:19pm On Dec 15, 2014
oluseyiforjesus:
Dis Boy will neva grow up, no wonder d other day he was throwing money in there air as if he's richer dan Don jazzy. Sometimes I wish baba God neva allow Sperm produce children until u are mature it will take years 4 wizkid to hv a child.
dirty talker...and are u donjazy's cashier? How did u come abt your ratings.

Nna get a life... Wizkid nor b yor mate.
Re: Photos: Wizkid Walks Out Of Headies Awards In Anger by Preshochyx(m): 1:19pm On Dec 15, 2014
Too many haters on this thread... mtcheeew. *walks out

1 Like

Re: Photos: Wizkid Walks Out Of Headies Awards In Anger by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 15, 2014
Hmm.
Re: Photos: Wizkid Walks Out Of Headies Awards In Anger by Tobilastik(m): 1:21pm On Dec 15, 2014
did he leave after everything or b4 dy start?
Re: Photos: Wizkid Walks Out Of Headies Awards In Anger by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 15, 2014
Morgan567:
Small boy things......chai first to comment...never been crazy about this commenting thing. Tried it now and it worked....yipee *kisses Omotola Jalade*

Why wouldnt he walk out??
Why wouldnt u reserve a seat for your invited guest?? Lets not forget he is one of the biggest stars in africa.
I would walk out if I was him. NO TIME FOR RUBBISH.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Wizkid Walks Out Of Headies Awards In Anger by sylaz(m): 1:22pm On Dec 15, 2014
I smell hate, I smell hate everywhere. cry cry. I pity y'all hating mofos.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Wizkid Walks Out Of Headies Awards In Anger by davies(m): 1:27pm On Dec 15, 2014
Let Wizkid live, He's a Star boi if una no like am mek una sef go bi like am
Re: Photos: Wizkid Walks Out Of Headies Awards In Anger by tivta(m): 1:28pm On Dec 15, 2014
All of you claiming he acted like a kid would have done worse after all he is just human, oops i forgot this news was gotten frim nigerias number 1 amebo linda ikeja or is it ikeji, she never posts anything good about wizkid so am not surprised...
Re: Photos: Wizkid Walks Out Of Headies Awards In Anger by tivta(m): 1:30pm On Dec 15, 2014
Like Eminem said keep on hating while his money piles up... That gossip girl has got something coming for her...
Re: Photos: Wizkid Walks Out Of Headies Awards In Anger by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 15, 2014
pocohantas:
Where is the anger? undecided

If at all he is angry...Wouldn't you be angry too, if you go for a wedding and they say jellof rice af finish? angry
Nawa 4 u o
Re: Photos: Wizkid Walks Out Of Headies Awards In Anger by AKMoney1(m): 1:33pm On Dec 15, 2014
Rubbish post by lib again, Mtcheew

Did he vent his anger or said anything? Or you expect him to sit at the regulars? The way people carry news sha, if you no like him song leave am and pick the ones that suits you. Most of you here saying trash about him will surely put his songs on repeat and kill to take a selfie with him.

Na only on NL una get mouth reach. Yeye people.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Wizkid Walks Out Of Headies Awards In Anger by mmaichel: 1:36pm On Dec 15, 2014
eeyahhh, sorry boy, shit happens

Re: Photos: Wizkid Walks Out Of Headies Awards In Anger by Pain(m): 1:37pm On Dec 15, 2014
So where did you expect him to seat? On the floor?
Re: Photos: Wizkid Walks Out Of Headies Awards In Anger by danielmichael(m): 1:37pm On Dec 15, 2014
That's de reason sumtimes I hate dis country I ws born in2..why dnt yu guys appreciate rock music here ,feel de lyrics of all rock music an change yur life..frm de unset I've neva appreciated ani music frm dis contry.buh onli one musician always touch ma insde who is ASA..dats de onli nigerian singer dt sings..finish..bt all dose dem dumpy fowls like dis one mentioned here(wizkid) davido..all dose dem meaningless wagons in de lyrics hav nofin to offer..FOOLs...play rockmusic like creed,gavin degraw,lifehouse,3doors dwn an oda hard metals.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Wizkid Walks Out Of Headies Awards In Anger by lokodon(m): 1:40pm On Dec 15, 2014
All these Nairalandicts
Re: Photos: Wizkid Walks Out Of Headies Awards In Anger by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 15, 2014
danielmichael:
That's de reason sumtimes I hate dis country I ws born in2..why dnt yu guys appreciate rock music here ,feel de lyrics of all rock music an change yur life..frm de unset I've neva appreciated ani music frm dis contry.buh onli one musician always touch ma insde who is ASA..dats de onli nigerian singer dt sings..finish..bt all dose dem dumpy fowls like dis one mentioned here(wizkid) davido..all dose dem meaningless wagons in de lyrics hav nofin to offer..FOOLs...play rockmusic like creed,gavin degraw,lifehouse,3doors dwn an oda hard metals.

Guy what have you just said angry

1 Like

Re: Photos: Wizkid Walks Out Of Headies Awards In Anger by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 15, 2014
This company is paying.it is real.see for yourself here and register.www.wesharesuccess.com/?refid=03dfb02d28

leave wizkid joor,the guyman is making cash.
Re: Photos: Wizkid Walks Out Of Headies Awards In Anger by SleekyGee(m): 1:42pm On Dec 15, 2014
all u haters of wizzy should go to hell,sha thank God he left,my guy didn't win any award. I was also angry that i didn't wait till the end of the programme b4 u i voomed away#headies.was.a.mess#
Re: Photos: Wizkid Walks Out Of Headies Awards In Anger by dapsonjegz(m): 1:44pm On Dec 15, 2014
y una dey hate,u all are here molestin him & he is countn hs millions daily..star boy bone 9ja & dere award jooor......U aRe GReaT
Re: Photos: Wizkid Walks Out Of Headies Awards In Anger by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 15, 2014

1 Like

Re: Photos: Wizkid Walks Out Of Headies Awards In Anger by D9ty7(m): 1:45pm On Dec 15, 2014
@Op, wtf is this? No space reserved for me to drop my comments?
*walks out in anger.
Re: Photos: Wizkid Walks Out Of Headies Awards In Anger by libertyfather(m): 1:48pm On Dec 15, 2014
[quote author=pocohantas post=28900119]Where is the anger? undecided

Abeg ask dem ooo Haters, dunno wht the kid has done to them, sumone went to an event sit nt reserve for him should he beg for sit, I think its time they need to knw that he's nt them haters, he's a celebrity he should be honor like the rest celebrity no matter the time he come, besides does the pics show way out or in,in fact whizkid haters they are mumu since the boy don become famous
Re: Photos: Wizkid Walks Out Of Headies Awards In Anger by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 15, 2014
danielmichael:
boy rap. Rap hiphop classic country music where did you put them. Aint talking africa am talking foreign when I talk music U.S.A
Re: Photos: Wizkid Walks Out Of Headies Awards In Anger by Aida13: 1:52pm On Dec 15, 2014
Superstars have super-sized egos so who can blame him. If na u nko? Burna Boy did something like this last year. Like how can Wiz not win even ONE Headies? This yeye awards that they used to beg us to attend lmao Wizkid take heart and enjoy your sales, airplay and concert dividends.
Re: Photos: Wizkid Walks Out Of Headies Awards In Anger by zoomman(m): 1:52pm On Dec 15, 2014
pekeyim:
This will no create 3 million jobs annually
So I don't think I need to comment.
YOU JUST COMMENTED

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Looking Dashing In Red Body Hugging Gown / Davido Replies Troll Who Questioned When He Plans To Sell Out An 80,000 Capacity / Funke Akindele Chops Off Her Hair, Rocks Low Hair Cut (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.