Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,530 members, 7,770,363 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:55 AM

Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. (14212 Views)

The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) / My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? / Who Owns The Woman's Breast ''the Father Or The Child'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by Crownofwealth(m): 1:56pm On Dec 15, 2014
who is the rightful owner of the breast. the husband or the child?

source naijaparrot.com/who-is-the-rightful-owner-of-the-breast-the-husband-or-the-child/
Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by Crownofwealth(m): 1:57pm On Dec 15, 2014
na the pikin get am o
Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by MayflowerB(f): 2:12pm On Dec 15, 2014
Abeg na d husband joor.....b4 pikin show face husband don dey there and when d child also leaves d parents d husband still stays back

21 Likes

Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by Hazardd(m): 2:12pm On Dec 15, 2014
Husband=40%
Child. =60%

9 Likes

Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 15, 2014
Na we both get am grin,I pity my future wife breast...I no dey joke with breast

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by Yorubarocks: 2:17pm On Dec 15, 2014
The husband of course.
Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by Crownofwealth(m): 2:38pm On Dec 15, 2014
the husband is the bonafide owner bt once the child comes he displaces the husband for the time being.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by iamodenigbo1(m): 2:46pm On Dec 15, 2014
no comment
Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by Okijajuju1(m): 2:48pm On Dec 15, 2014
He who paid for the Bobbies, owns the bobbies.

18 Likes

Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by BUSHHUNTER: 2:48pm On Dec 15, 2014
Funny how some topics get to the Front Page.

32 Likes

Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 15, 2014
Mother

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 15, 2014
@Op, this pics is wicked.

See as the hubby neglect the child dey chop im food.
Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by dhabeautyjas(f): 2:48pm On Dec 15, 2014
husband. the kids have it temporarily na grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by gbodimowo(m): 2:48pm On Dec 15, 2014
Husband coz the child uses it for a while

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 15, 2014
gej till APC stop bombing northern Nigeria

9 Likes

Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by lordprosh(m): 2:49pm On Dec 15, 2014
husband ooo..
Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by akpanikpe(m): 2:49pm On Dec 15, 2014
Omo I like dat thing pass my wife wey get am sef grin not to talk about my child.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by wisefizz(m): 2:49pm On Dec 15, 2014
ok
Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by Flygeriansteve: 2:49pm On Dec 15, 2014
This kind yeye topics ehn? undecided
Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by Brightology2(m): 2:49pm On Dec 15, 2014
Is me
Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by gbolaskblog(m): 2:50pm On Dec 15, 2014
Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by Firefire(m): 2:50pm On Dec 15, 2014
orisirisi...
Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by mmaichel: 2:50pm On Dec 15, 2014
husband, the child can borrow it for a while

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by moderatorr: 2:50pm On Dec 15, 2014
The husband huddled for it, paid for it and rightfully owns it. The child just has access to it as a privilege not a right. He has to grow up and huddle for his own.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by Ksslib(m): 2:50pm On Dec 15, 2014
The kid can borrow it for some months but after that, the husband collects it back. grin

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by jaybee3(m): 2:50pm On Dec 15, 2014
Who else but the husband?

I can guarantee you that the husband will/should come out tops when you compare after aggregrating the total sucking hours
Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by 0b1nna: 2:50pm On Dec 15, 2014
I'll share with ma babies. smiley
Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by mondee02(m): 2:50pm On Dec 15, 2014
CHILD!!!!
Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 15, 2014
grin

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by Nairalandar: 2:51pm On Dec 15, 2014
Before birth, it is Husband....
After birth, it becomes child's own coz it begin to loose itz value by turning from pointing at husband to sleepers n face d child while sucking...
#SupportTeamFirmBosom
Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by tiswell(m): 2:51pm On Dec 15, 2014
:DThe husby owns d bossom for as long as he lives,he only leases it out to the kids for a period of time(breast-feeding)
Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by AKMoney1(m): 2:51pm On Dec 15, 2014
Oh what a silly thread making fp on the first day of the week, why don't you ask Google?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Some People Fear Registry Wedding? / ‘My Husband Calls Me Barren”, Woman Tells Court / Selfish Sibling Willing To Do Anything To Solely Inherit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.