Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,671 members, 7,801,934 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. (14249 Views)

The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) / My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? / Who Owns The Woman's Breast ''the Father Or The Child'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by adrainuche(m): 2:51pm On Dec 15, 2014
The Husband!!!
Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by freezyprinzy(m): 2:51pm On Dec 15, 2014
husband na... d pekin jux rent d Bossom 4 highest 2years
Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 15, 2014
None...nah the woman get her thing leave am for am.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by 2scorehigh(m): 2:52pm On Dec 15, 2014
Which of the bosoms? Is it the left one or the right one?

Well, neva mind, becos to me, the woman is the rightful owner and whom she deems fit to give to suckle at any given time is her choice.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 15, 2014
Husband of course.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by emmygzy(m): 2:52pm On Dec 15, 2014
Na me get the bobby. I like brreastt like tommorow no dey. I can suck it from now till next year.
Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by simdam500(m): 2:52pm On Dec 15, 2014
grin the child tongue
Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by Sweetlemon(f): 2:52pm On Dec 15, 2014
Nairalandar:
Before birth, it is Husband....
After birth, it becomes child's own

Nope!

Before birth it's the hubby's. During nursing the hubby shares it with the child. After nursing the hubby takes it right back.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by toluleke(m): 2:53pm On Dec 15, 2014
I do argue this with friends na the husband when I was searching na wetin go fit me I search witout thinking about my children...I love them portable
Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by simdam500(m): 2:53pm On Dec 15, 2014
But on fp . Argh!!!!! shocked
Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by arsetalks(m): 2:53pm On Dec 15, 2014
Who knows the kid? That thing belongs to me and me alone. The baby will be breastfed but I am only doing him/her a favour. They have to suck from the feeder and not from the original source. That thing must not be sucked flat. I paid for it.
Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by Ilekeh(f): 2:54pm On Dec 15, 2014
Both abeg.

1 for natural obligation

1 for sexual release kiss
Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by Chocolatta: 2:54pm On Dec 15, 2014
shocked do guys take breast milk too
Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by Ilekeh(f): 2:54pm On Dec 15, 2014
Sweetlemon:

Nope!

Before birth it's the hubby's. During nursing the hubby shares it with the child. After nursing the hubby takes it right back.

Gbam
Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by DonOsita(m): 2:55pm On Dec 15, 2014
Is d husband oo
Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by Rhozabeth(m): 2:55pm On Dec 15, 2014
I have always said the child is a tenant on the bassom while the husband is the landlord (the rightful owner). Anytime the child's tenancy period expires the husband asummes ownership again!

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by BrightForYou(m): 2:57pm On Dec 15, 2014
grin
Ipledge:
Na we both get am grin,I pity my future wife breast...I no dey joke with breast
[color=]
Ipledge:
[/color]
Ipledge:
Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by Nairalandar: 2:57pm On Dec 15, 2014
U mean when it begins to turn to sleepers?
Sweetlemon:

Nope!

Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by ellechrystal(f): 2:57pm On Dec 15, 2014
Hubby
Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by joseph1832(m): 2:58pm On Dec 15, 2014
Crownofwealth:
who is the rightful owner of the breast. the husband or the child?

source naijaparrot.com/who-is-the-rightful-owner-of-the-breast-the-husband-or-the-child/
To me its the husband, the child only enjoys it for the space of some months. The husband has it forever!.

How would you guys react when you see a 7 year old sucking boobs, talkless of a 23 year old.
Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 15, 2014
Nonsense question angry
Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by mmaichel: 2:59pm On Dec 15, 2014
Hazardd:
Husband=40%
Child. =60%
source?
Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by bosun11(m): 3:00pm On Dec 15, 2014
na to do timetable sure pass..in as much as my child needs it..i love it too grin grin CASECLOSED

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by ellechrystal(f): 3:00pm On Dec 15, 2014
Crownofwealth:
who is the rightful owner of the breast. the husband or the child?

source naijaparrot.com/who-is-the-rightful-owner-of-the-breast-the-husband-or-the-child/
Na husband oo. Even after kidsD man still dey banza d B
Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by lilmax(m): 3:01pm On Dec 15, 2014
Sweetlemon:

Nope!

smiley
Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by gsparks01(m): 3:03pm On Dec 15, 2014
Chocolatta:
shocked do guys take breast milk too
Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 15, 2014
Smh! The kind topics hitting front page these days.

Anyways, to me, na husband and and child(ren) get the bossom. Husband takes 70% possession while child(ren) takes/take 30%.
Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by jorlons(m): 3:03pm On Dec 15, 2014
husband of course......don't you know that it is very vital to having sex.......bobby alone can give u a boner.
Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 15, 2014
Frankmishael:
gej till APC stop bombing northern Nigeria
You are a wasted sperm

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by Mettal: 3:04pm On Dec 15, 2014
Re: Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. by BrightForYou(m): 3:05pm On Dec 15, 2014
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do We Ignore Poor Loved Ones To Die, Then Start Contributing For Burial? / Why Deny Your Husband Food After A Fight? / ‘My Husband Calls Me Barren”, Woman Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.