Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,746 members, 7,802,284 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

My Idea Of A Perfect Date. am I weird? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Idea Of A Perfect Date. am I weird? (3504 Views)

We Kissed On Our First Date- Am Scared / Yoghurt In His House: The Perfect Date! / Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Idea Of A Perfect Date. am I weird? by rittyben(f): 3:02pm On Dec 15, 2014
He took me to very fancy resturant for dinner (truth be told I have not been to that kind of resturant before). But hw do I tell him that my idea of a perfect/romantice date is
Watching the sunset from a Balcony.
Watching the full moon raise (while changing from orange to yellow colour). Preferably seeing it raise inbetween trees or from the sea.
Taking a walk on the beach when the moon is up.
Driving to a village and watching the activities of the villages in the evening grin.
Driving to quiet place to appreciate nature.
Enjoying cool music together in a serene environment.
Many more......
Am I weird?

6 Likes

Re: My Idea Of A Perfect Date. am I weird? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 15, 2014
No you're not grin

Your ideas are similar to minesmiley

3 Likes

Re: My Idea Of A Perfect Date. am I weird? by vizboy(m): 3:21pm On Dec 15, 2014
undecided

Yes You Are

isn't that what you want to hear.

3 Likes

Re: My Idea Of A Perfect Date. am I weird? by DancingSkeleton(m): 3:23pm On Dec 15, 2014
cool
Re: My Idea Of A Perfect Date. am I weird? by DancingSkeleton(m): 3:25pm On Dec 15, 2014
rittyben:
He took me to very fancy resturant for dinner (truth be told I have not been to that kind of resturant before). But hw do I tell him that my idea of a perfect/romantice date is
Watching the full moon raise (while changing from orange to yellow colour). Preferably seeing it raise inbetween trees or from the sea.
Driving to a village and watching the activities of the villages in the evening grin.
Many more......
Am I weird?
we re travelling to mah village today 5:00pm gbam grin

6 Likes

Re: My Idea Of A Perfect Date. am I weird? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 15, 2014
grin I Luv girls lyk this

#savemore=spendless cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Idea Of A Perfect Date. am I weird? by rittyben(f): 3:29pm On Dec 15, 2014
grin
vizboy:
undecided

Yes You Are

isn't that what you want to hear.

Re: My Idea Of A Perfect Date. am I weird? by rittyben(f): 3:31pm On Dec 15, 2014
Lol. Where will I meet u?
DancingSkeleton:
we re travelling to mah village today 5:00pm gbam grin
Re: My Idea Of A Perfect Date. am I weird? by justmag(m): 3:32pm On Dec 15, 2014
You are not weird! You just like the finer things in life. Most men think women just want everything fancy. Sometimes the simple things go a long way.

1 Like

Re: My Idea Of A Perfect Date. am I weird? by DancingSkeleton(m): 3:35pm On Dec 15, 2014
rittyben:
Lol. Where will I meet u?
IBU bus stop SAMBISA forest grin
Re: My Idea Of A Perfect Date. am I weird? by rittyben(f): 3:38pm On Dec 15, 2014
Oh! No flight is coming to Nigeria from France right now. Elantracey will go with u today.
DancingSkeleton:
IBU bus stop SAMBISA forest grin
Re: My Idea Of A Perfect Date. am I weird? by Tallesty1(m): 3:39pm On Dec 15, 2014
Passing with speed!

2 Likes

Re: My Idea Of A Perfect Date. am I weird? by Cwaya(m): 3:40pm On Dec 15, 2014
rittyben:
Many more......
Am I weird?

*bolded*
Something About Nature !!

1 Like

Re: My Idea Of A Perfect Date. am I weird? by DancingSkeleton(m): 3:41pm On Dec 15, 2014
rittyben:
Oh! No flight is coming to Nigeria from France right now. Elantracey will go with u today.
no I insist u go with me embarassed

Ehm ehm use plantain leaves that's d fastest and cheapest means of transportation grin
Re: My Idea Of A Perfect Date. am I weird? by rittyben(f): 3:43pm On Dec 15, 2014
Put Bench on his way. He holds full brake.
Tallesty1:
Passing with speed!
Re: My Idea Of A Perfect Date. am I weird? by Allureoftheseas(m): 3:43pm On Dec 15, 2014
zleemshaddy:
grin I Luv girls lyk this

#savemore=spendless cheesy

broke ass nigga
Re: My Idea Of A Perfect Date. am I weird? by rittyben(f): 3:44pm On Dec 15, 2014
undecidedWhat's a plantain
DancingSkeleton:
no I insist u go with me embarassed

Ehm ehm use plantain leaves that's d fastest and cheapest means of transportation grin
Re: My Idea Of A Perfect Date. am I weird? by rittyben(f): 3:47pm On Dec 15, 2014
Birds returning to their nest. Wild flowers. Butterflies
Cwaya:

*bolded*
Something About Nature !!

Re: My Idea Of A Perfect Date. am I weird? by DancingSkeleton(m): 3:47pm On Dec 15, 2014
rittyben:
undecidedWhat's a plantain
ask Elantracey lipsrsealed
Re: My Idea Of A Perfect Date. am I weird? by rittyben(f): 3:52pm On Dec 15, 2014
DancingSkeleton:
where she dey?
Re: My Idea Of A Perfect Date. am I weird? by Cwaya(m): 3:54pm On Dec 15, 2014
rittyben:
Birds returning to their nest. Wild flowers. Butterflies

Hmmmm.. Nice cool

But,

I bet You will also like to see the Marabou Stork bird (Pictured below) return to her nest! lipsrsealed

Re: My Idea Of A Perfect Date. am I weird? by 1one: 3:57pm On Dec 15, 2014
Women sha...

For the guy mind now, hin don "wow" the babe... Thinking say the babe is "feeling the boi"

Women..

No one size fits all with unaundecided
Re: My Idea Of A Perfect Date. am I weird? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 15, 2014
DancingSkeleton:

make una sufri play with my name undecided
Re: My Idea Of A Perfect Date. am I weird? by TrishaP(f): 3:58pm On Dec 15, 2014
My dear your not weird but most people would see it as swimming in fantasies.

1 Like

Re: My Idea Of A Perfect Date. am I weird? by rittyben(f): 3:58pm On Dec 15, 2014
Cwaya:

Hmmmm.. Nice cool

But,

I bet You will also like to see the Marabou Stork bird (Pictured below) return to her nest! lipsrsealed
But am sure Nat Geo wild has a better offer concerning dat
Re: My Idea Of A Perfect Date. am I weird? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 15, 2014
1one:
Women sha...

For the guy mind now, hin don "wow" the babe... Thinking say the babe is "feeling the boi"

Women..

No one size fits all with unaundecided

before !!

just the same way one size nor dey fit una too.
Re: My Idea Of A Perfect Date. am I weird? by Cwaya(m): 3:59pm On Dec 15, 2014
rittyben:

But am sure Nat Geo wild has a better offer concerning dat

Lol !!

Would you like to watch that happen LIVE , Say, 10meters away from her nest ?? wink
Re: My Idea Of A Perfect Date. am I weird? by rittyben(f): 4:00pm On Dec 15, 2014
Wetin be Plantain ni?
Elantracey:

make una sufri play with my name undecided
Re: My Idea Of A Perfect Date. am I weird? by 1one: 4:01pm On Dec 15, 2014
Elantracey:

before !!

just the same way one size nor dey fit una too.

Your own is worse!!!
Re: My Idea Of A Perfect Date. am I weird? by rittyben(f): 4:01pm On Dec 15, 2014
If its safe why not.
Cwaya:

Lol !!

Would you like to watch that happen LIVE , Say, 10meters away from her nest ?? wink
Re: My Idea Of A Perfect Date. am I weird? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 15, 2014
Allureoftheseas:

broke ass nigga
whatz this one saying sef undecided
Re: My Idea Of A Perfect Date. am I weird? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 15, 2014
rittyben:
Wetin be Plantain ni?

hehehe , I nor know o

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's That Annoying Thing You Want Girls To Stop Doing In A Relationship? / Avoid These Five Things When You're Around A Crush / The Alarming Rate Of 'Runs Girls'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.