Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

BREAKING: Osinbajo Emerges As Buhari VP - DailyTimes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Osinbajo Emerges As Buhari VP - DailyTimes (75409 Views)

Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. / Govt. May Shift Polls By Six Weeks - Dailytimes / Who Is Buhari's VP, Osinbajo, Osinbajo Or Osibanjo? Right Spelling Please. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Osinbajo Emerges As Buhari VP - DailyTimes by Lafem(m): 3:14pm On Dec 15, 2014
The APC Presidential flag-bearer has finally put an end to speculations on who becomes his Vice with the adoption of Yemi Osibanjo as his running mate ahead of other candidates thrown up for the position like Governor Rotimi Amaechi of Rivers State.

...Details later.

Culled from: http://www.dailytimes.com.ng/article/breaking-buhari-picks-osibanjo-running-mate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Osinbajo Emerges As Buhari VP - DailyTimes by aoshi: 3:15pm On Dec 15, 2014
ok ooo.
Re: BREAKING: Osinbajo Emerges As Buhari VP - DailyTimes by robosky02(m): 3:16pm On Dec 15, 2014
chai amaechi don finish after all the money way miss road...........

94 Likes 9 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Osinbajo Emerges As Buhari VP - DailyTimes by FastShipping: 3:18pm On Dec 15, 2014
I would have preferred Amaechi or Oshiomohle.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Osinbajo Emerges As Buhari VP - DailyTimes by ThundrCork(m): 3:19pm On Dec 15, 2014
who is he?

Modified:

Yemi Osibanjo, SAN is a Nigerian professor of Public law, former Solicitor General and Attorney General of Lagos State, Nigeria

source: Wikipedia

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Osinbajo Emerges As Buhari VP - DailyTimes by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 15, 2014
$10,000 dollars e go

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Osinbajo Emerges As Buhari VP - DailyTimes by adahib: 3:20pm On Dec 15, 2014
Okay na... What next for amaechi?

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Osinbajo Emerges As Buhari VP - DailyTimes by picaso77: 3:20pm On Dec 15, 2014
A nice choice for APC

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Osinbajo Emerges As Buhari VP - DailyTimes by 9jii(m): 3:20pm On Dec 15, 2014
I Believed if Amechie wants VP slot he would've gotten it.
APC members are not about self ego,they are bout working together for the Interest of Nigerians.they're changed men and women.

THE CHANGE IS COMING 2015
ITS OVER FOR THE CORRUPT
Atouke:
Amaechi, Amaechi, Amaechi. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin what a big f00l APC has used your head and rivers state money to get to where they wanted.
Shame on Amaechi.

169 Likes 10 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Osinbajo Emerges As Buhari VP - DailyTimes by Agimor(m): 3:22pm On Dec 15, 2014
That name doesn't sound familiar.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Osinbajo Emerges As Buhari VP - DailyTimes by desgiezd(m): 3:22pm On Dec 15, 2014
FastShipping:
I would have preferred Amaechi or Oshiomohle.

Same here!

But he is a thoroughbred professional

10 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Osinbajo Emerges As Buhari VP - DailyTimes by eddyline(m): 3:24pm On Dec 15, 2014
Professor Yemi Osinbajo is a Senior
Advocate of Nigeria and Senior Partner in
the Law firm of SimmonsCooper Partners.
Yemi Osibanjo is a professor of law and
was the head of department of Public Law
at the University of Lagos (1997-1999).

19 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Osinbajo Emerges As Buhari VP - DailyTimes by olapluto(m): 3:24pm On Dec 15, 2014
my best choice. A professor of law. Much needed to help drive home Buhari's anti-corruption fight. I just pray this is true.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Osinbajo Emerges As Buhari VP - DailyTimes by Eyop: 3:24pm On Dec 15, 2014
Atouke:
Amaechi, Amaechi, Amaechi. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin what a big f00l APC has used your head and rivers state money to get to where they wanted.
Shame on Amaechi.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Osinbajo Emerges As Buhari VP - DailyTimes by Goddex: 3:25pm On Dec 15, 2014
[size=13pt]Eeyaaaa Ameachi . . . . . . used and dump.
They love his money but hate him deep down.

To add salt to injury, they will again use him as their Campaign DG[/size]

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Osinbajo Emerges As Buhari VP - DailyTimes by Flets: 3:25pm On Dec 15, 2014
Two cartons of handkerchief and one container load of towel has been ordered.

A carton of handkerchief each for Buhari and Osinbajo against Feb-2015.
The container load of towel is for the one and only Amaechi. He should be crying us a river and thus needs it.

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Osinbajo Emerges As Buhari VP - DailyTimes by Firefire(m): 3:25pm On Dec 15, 2014
[size=18pt]Congrats Osinbajo, you are now joining the list of Former VP Aspirant in Nigeria. cheesy

Goodluck to you.
[/size]

192 Likes 6 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Osinbajo Emerges As Buhari VP - DailyTimes by kingofdemons: 3:25pm On Dec 15, 2014
Gej till 2019

131 Likes 9 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Osinbajo Emerges As Buhari VP - DailyTimes by FastShipping: 3:26pm On Dec 15, 2014
GEJ TILL 2015

116 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Osinbajo Emerges As Buhari VP - DailyTimes by kingofdemons: 3:26pm On Dec 15, 2014
Firefire:
Congrats Osinbajo, you are now joining the list of Former VP Aspirant in Nigeria. cheesy

Goodluck to you.

Vire vire

King of demons dey greet you oo

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Osinbajo Emerges As Buhari VP - DailyTimes by Daguccizgreat(m): 3:27pm On Dec 15, 2014
Apc and confusion. From Amechi to Oshiomhole and now Osibanjo. Let them keep dwelling in confusion while gej coast to victory. Shame on rotimi audu amechi{ the taxi driver} Gej till El~rufai's height get to 7 fit.

89 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Osinbajo Emerges As Buhari VP - DailyTimes by kingofdemons: 3:27pm On Dec 15, 2014
FastShipping:
GEJ TILL 2015

Apc till 2015

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Osinbajo Emerges As Buhari VP - DailyTimes by courage54(m): 3:27pm On Dec 15, 2014
Am from Niger-Delta and a christian but am voting for Buhari along side with my entire Family.

What can I say I have gained from this present government for the past six years?

1.I still queue up to buy fuel at filling station even at a higher price
2. I even paid my hard earn money to get a government job but instead of getting the job I ended up thanking God that I wasn't among those that lost their lives in the process
3. Even as am typing this now am using a generator to charge my phone in order not to miss my darling nairaland for too long
4. My immediate younger sister is at home now because her school is on strike (that is UNITY schools)
5. What about my friends that are still unemployed after many years of service.
6. A neighbour of mine just lost her new born baby because of health workers strike.
7. Our sisters are still in captivity in the north and nobody is doing anything about it, so I don't think I will like to continue like this for the next four years so I demand a change and only BUHARI can bring that change.
8. The only achievement I can record for this administration is the boom in corruption where barely everyone that is close to the govt is now a private jet owner.

Enough of This Jonathan govt of "Lootocracy: Govt of Looters where stealing is not corruption".

Is only a fool that will continue to do things the same way and expect a different result, So Let's Make The Right Choice.

God Bless Nigeria
God Bless Niger-Delta
Sai Buhari

190 Likes 11 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Osinbajo Emerges As Buhari VP - DailyTimes by Eyop: 3:27pm On Dec 15, 2014
FastShipping:
GEJ TILL 2015

GEJ till 2019 There's no vacancy in Aso Rock cheesy grin

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Osinbajo Emerges As Buhari VP - DailyTimes by picaso77: 3:28pm On Dec 15, 2014
Agimor:
That name doesn't sound familiar.
You don't know him doesn't mean he is not popular

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Osinbajo Emerges As Buhari VP - DailyTimes by AJINATU: 3:28pm On Dec 15, 2014
Atouke:
Shame on Amaechi.
The same way PDP used and dumped musiliu obanikoro

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Osinbajo Emerges As Buhari VP - DailyTimes by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 15, 2014
Fantastic news, O ye my redeem people, queue behind your man.

And yes i just played the religious card.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Osinbajo Emerges As Buhari VP - DailyTimes by Orunto: 3:29pm On Dec 15, 2014
Yemi is appropriate and the best to train GMB and equip himself with experience for 2019::

20 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident / Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist / My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.