Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? - Jobs/Vacancies (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? (108251 Views)

Nnpc Experienced Online Assessment / Nscdc Apointment Letters For Senior Cadre / Nscdc Senior Cadre Latest! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by bosunolu(m): 3:07pm On Aug 04, 2015
bonen:
Regulatory arm ....hmmmm I smell a white Elephant, have you heard of DPR That's the regulatory arm for our petroleum industry, abi are we duplicating functions again, sorry don't want to kill you alls hope.

The hope is still there.

Meanwhile, a new NNPC boss has been appointed. We should expect activities to kick start in NNPC very soon.

Godwins!

1 Like

Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by Bakekom: 4:59pm On Aug 04, 2015
P resident Muhammadu Buhari has appointed Dr. Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu as the Group Managing Director of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC). saharareporters.com/2015/08/04/president-buhari-officially-appoints-new-chief-executives-nigeria-petroleum-corporation

1 Like

Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by cnnman: 4:54pm On Aug 09, 2015
Let me inform us right. Resizing NNPC to 4 directorates simply means to break some protocols and bureaucracies. Because of anti corruption campaign of the President. We want to know who is stealing the dollars and the crude oil. Somebody should be held responsible for a particular thing not splitting responsibilities to create room for stealing at the Towers. This is only at the Towers for now not in the subsidiaries where you will work or are you thinking NNPC will employ you to come and work at the Towers? No space at the Towers for you to work even the number of cleaners there are OK unless you want to work as a graduate gateman trainee. So stop abusing your minds and be positive in thinking. One thing that is sure is that NNPC will employ this 2015/2016 because quite number of their staffs are aging out. Direct source information. The subsidiaries will continue to have managing Directors and other offices will continue to exist. NNPC problem is not excess staffs but stealing of public funds/non remitance of funds due to the federation account and crude oil. God bless you as you remain positive in Jesus name, Amen

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by bosunolu(m): 4:55pm On Aug 11, 2015
cnnman:
Let me inform us right. Resizing NNPC to 4 directorates simply means to break some protocols and bureaucracies. Because of anti corruption campaign of the President. We want to know who is stealing the dollars and the crude oil. Somebody should be held responsible for a particular thing not splitting responsibilities to create room for stealing at the Towers. This is only at the Towers for now not in the subsidiaries where you will work or are you thinking NNPC will employ you to come and work at the Towers? No space at the Towers for you to work even the number of cleaners there are OK unless you want to work as a graduate gateman trainee. So stop abusing your minds and be positive in thinking. One thing that is sure is that NNPC will employ this 2015/2016 because quite number of their staffs are aging out. Direct source information. The subsidiaries will continue to have managing Directors and other offices will continue to exist. NNPC problem is not excess staffs but stealing of public funds/non remitance of funds due to the federation account and crude oil. God bless you as you remain positive in Jesus name, Amen

Gbam! You hit it straight....

1 Like

Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by bosunolu(m): 2:49pm On Aug 12, 2015
bosunolu:

Gbam! You hit it straight....

Things are happening faster than imagined in NNPC. The Recruitment will soon be re-opened.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by ugroupnl: 8:38pm On Aug 12, 2015
bosunolu:

Things are happening faster than imagined in NNPC. The Recruitment will soon be re-opened.

That will be nice.
Thank God

1 Like

Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by bosunolu(m): 12:36pm On Aug 24, 2015
ugroupnl:

That will be nice.
Thank God

Keep the hope alive

1 Like

Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by mcFANZY: 10:22am On Sep 14, 2015
Hello folks, I mailed Philips Consultant Limited on 26th August and they replied me. See the details below:

Dear Sir,
I am one of the applicants that applied for this recruitment. Please, may I know in details the reason why this has been put on hold since February that we got texts that say

''Dear candidate, congratulations!You have been shortlisted for the next phase of the NNPC recruitment process. Interview details will reach your mail by 21/02/15

Dear candidate, as a follow up to our previous SMS, we are putting in place required logistics for the interviews. We'll update you in due course. Pls bear with us'' ?

The main reason why I am writing you is that, there are so many rumours in town and on 'nairaland website' that it might be cancelled. I wonder why it might be cancelled. Instead of me to believe that, I am sure it is better that I mail the consultant to know what is happening.

Many regards,

Atoki, Oluwaseun.
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by mcFANZY: 10:22am On Sep 14, 2015
Hello folks, I mailed Philips Consultant Limited on 26th August and they replied me. See the details below:

Dear Sir,
I am one of the applicants that applied for this recruitment. Please, may I know in details the reason why this has been put on hold since February that we got texts that say

''Dear candidate, congratulations!You have been shortlisted for the next phase of the NNPC recruitment process. Interview details will reach your mail by 21/02/15

Dear candidate, as a follow up to our previous SMS, we are putting in place required logistics for the interviews. We'll update you in due course. Pls bear with us'' ?

The main reason why I am writing you is that, there are so many rumours in town and on 'nairaland website' that it might be cancelled. I wonder why it might be cancelled. Instead of me to believe that, I am sure it is better that I mail the consultant to know what is happening.

Many regards,

Atoki, Oluwaseun.
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by mcFANZY: 10:23am On Sep 14, 2015

Dear Sir,

Many regards,

Atoki, Oluwaseun.

Dear Candidate,

Thank you for contacting us. 

If you received an SMS from us informing you that you have been shortlisted for an interview: please be informed that the interview details that should have been communicated to you by February 24, 2015 has now been rescheduled to a later date. Please bear bear with us; we will contact you in due course. 

NOTE:
(1) If you no longer have access to the email address you provided during application, we advise that you send in the accurate email address immediately to 'nnpc-recruitment@phillipsconsulting.net'. Such email should have a subject line as follows: "Change of email address/GT" or "Change of email address/OP" or "Change of email address/EH" - whichever is appropriate for the job you applied for. Receipt of SMS will not guarantee entry into the interview venue. The body of the email should have your full name, candidate number (for GT & OP) or application number (for EH), your new email and phone number, 

Unsuccessful candidates will be reached appropriately afterwards. 

We wish you the very best. 

Recruitment Team
Phillips Consulting Limited
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by bosunolu(m): 10:38am On Sep 15, 2015
mcFANZY:

Dear Sir,

Many regards,

Atoki, Oluwaseun.

Dear Candidate,

Thank you for contacting us. 

If you received an SMS from us informing you that you have been shortlisted for an interview: please be informed that the interview details that should have been communicated to you by February 24, 2015 has now been rescheduled to a later date. Please bear bear with us; we will contact you in due course. 

NOTE:
(1) If you no longer have access to the email address you provided during application, we advise that you send in the accurate email address immediately to 'nnpc-recruitment@phillipsconsulting.net'. Such email should have a subject line as follows: "Change of email address/GT" or "Change of email address/OP" or "Change of email address/EH" - whichever is appropriate for the job you applied for. Receipt of SMS will not guarantee entry into the interview venue. The body of the email should have your full name, candidate number (for GT & OP) or application number (for EH), your new email and phone number, 

Unsuccessful candidates will be reached appropriately afterwards. 

We wish you the very best. 

Recruitment Team
Phillips Consulting Limited

This is explicit enough. Thanks.
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by bosunolu(m): 2:10pm On Sep 18, 2015
bosunolu:

This is explicit enough. Thanks.

Silence!
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by ugroupnl: 5:23pm On Sep 18, 2015
bosunolu:

Silence!
Yes, because we do not have any timely information
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by paullye(m): 10:26pm On Sep 18, 2015
The process is stalling!
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by bosunolu(m): 3:35pm On Oct 02, 2015
paullye:
The process is stalling!

Na so
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by chairmanmao1: 9:59am On Oct 05, 2015
Morning gentle men and ladies. I guess we dont need a soothsayer to tell us that our recruitment (NNPC 2012 Recr) might not see the light of the day because of the change in government. However, i was reliably informed that the recruitment is as good as cancelled. I was also informed that NNPC need a lot of staff and will definitely have a more transparent recruitment in the near future. So, we pray the next recruitment will be more transparent reflecting true federal character. We also pray that we shall be among the lucky one's.Till then, all the best to us all...

4 Likes

Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by ugroupnl: 8:25pm On Oct 15, 2015
bosunolu:

Silence!

My brother, we need God's special intervention, otherwise from what Dr. Kachikwu said during the ministerial screening at the Senate, this recruitment is not in their plan for now.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by bosunolu(m): 1:18pm On Oct 30, 2015
ugroupnl:

My brother, we need God's special intervention, otherwise from what Dr. Kachikwu said during the ministerial screening at the Senate, this recruitment is not in their plan for now.

All hope is not lost.
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by ugroupnl: 10:23am On Oct 31, 2015
bosunolu:

All hope is not lost.
SURE? Anyway , God is able to do anything.
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by saucepan: 11:48pm On Nov 17, 2015
na wa oh ! like joke like joke, this employment process needs divine intervention. 45 days to end of 2015; for a process that started 2012, this is not encouraging at all. At least let NNPC give us their official stand.
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by bosunolu(m): 3:22pm On Nov 19, 2015
saucepan:
na wa oh ! like joke like joke, this employment process needs divine intervention. 45 days to end of 2015; for a process that started 2012, this is not encouraging at all. At least let NNPC give us their official stand.

It will be like a dream of the night when this will come up again. Let's remain hopeful.
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by bosunolu(m): 2:56pm On Dec 02, 2015
bosunolu:

It will be like a dream of the night when this will come up again. Let's remain hopeful.

Hopeful

1 Like

Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by ugroupnl: 5:11am On Dec 04, 2015
bosunolu:

Hopeful
Any signals?
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by bosunolu(m): 3:22pm On Dec 09, 2015
ugroupnl:

Any signals?
Not yet.
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by Bakekom: 5:18pm On Dec 20, 2015
bosunolu:
Not yet.
bosunolu:
Not yet.
bosunolu:
Not yet.

Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by Petadjeks: 2:23pm On Sep 07, 2017
NNPC has kept us in limbo. DPR has started theirs too. God save Nigeria
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by PearlMD: 9:31am On Mar 21, 2019
Pls what is the nature of the test for experienced hires, is it aptitude test that is GMAT or will the questions be based on your area of specialization?
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Mar 30, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

SIWES/I.T Students Zone / Skye Bank Apt. Test By Dragnet / Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.