Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,258 members, 7,807,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? (108247 Views)

Nnpc Experienced Online Assessment / Nscdc Apointment Letters For Senior Cadre / Nscdc Senior Cadre Latest! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by Baturiya: 9:23pm On Dec 30, 2014
Just received an SMS from Phillips Co this evening for the Experience Hire category to complete an online assessment from tomorrow 31/12/2014.

Did anyone receive such SMS? Does anyone in this forum have any idea of the nature of their online assessment?
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by Phcboy(m): 9:33pm On Dec 30, 2014
Baturiya:
Just received an SMS from Phillips Co this evening for the Experience Hire category to complete an online assessment from tomorrow 31/12/2014.

Did anyone receive such SMS? Does anyone in this forum have any idea of the nature of their online assessment?
You saw older posts above you saying the same thing
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by macdelene(m): 9:50pm On Dec 30, 2014
Baturiya:

Yes I just received one too
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by macdelene(m): 9:51pm On Dec 30, 2014
macdelene:

Yes I just received one too

But haven't got the faintest idea, what it's all around

1 Like

Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by Baturiya: 7:13am On Dec 31, 2014
@Phcboy; it's still on the subject - NNPC Recruitment for EH.

@Macdelene; Oh! You received same too? That's cool. I've no clue what I'm going to encounter in the online assessment. Anyway, let's see how it goes.

Please anyone who has undergone an online assessment with Phillips Co in the past should endeavor to give us a clue. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by bosunolu(m): 9:01am On Dec 31, 2014
Baturiya:

I received same too. Let's keep the hope alive.
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by chairmanmao1: 10:30am On Dec 31, 2014
I received the mail some few minutes ago. Just wanna check and see what the assessment is all about.
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by bosunolu(m): 11:12am On Dec 31, 2014
chairmanmao1:
I received the mail some few minutes ago. Just wanna check and see what the assessment is all about.
Same here.
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by Phcboy(m): 11:20am On Dec 31, 2014
bosunolu:

Same here.
I am yet to receive the mail.Pls what does the mail say?
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by aribitoye(m): 11:56am On Dec 31, 2014
11:55am now but no email received yet. Waiting and watching...
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by Baturiya: 12:08pm On Dec 31, 2014
@Chairmanmao1; Kindly update those of us that are yet to receive the email with what the online assessment is all about. Thanks.
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by chairmanmao1: 1:21pm On Dec 31, 2014
@Baturiya. Wallahi i have been busy, did not open it since we have a week from now to fill it. Will update the house immediately i go through it.
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by chairmanmao1: 1:51pm On Dec 31, 2014
Meanwhile, here are the contents of the mail:

Re: NNPC Job Application (September 2012)
Dear ......................................,
As part of the job application process for the 2012 recruitment exercise, you are required to complete the assessment in the link provided below.
This assessment is meant to provide us with more information about you. We therefore request that you complete the assessment correctly. Note that all questions within the assessment must be completed.
This assessment must be completed by 3pm 07/01/2015. We wish you the very best.

Pls click here....... to assess your assessment hub.

(If the above link does not work then it may have been removed by your email software, please see the footer of this email for an alternative link).
Support
If you have any problems with accessing your assessment, please email nnpc-recruitment@phillipsconsulting.net.
Yours sincerely,
For: Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC)
Recruitment Team
Phillips Consulting Limited

Broken Questionnaire Link? Try the following...https://......................................................................
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by Phcboy(m): 3:06pm On Dec 31, 2014
chairmanmao1:
Meanwhile, here are the contents of the mail:

Re: NNPC Job Application (September 2012)
Dear ......................................,
As part of the job application process for the 2012 recruitment exercise, you are required to complete the assessment in the link provided below.
This assessment is meant to provide us with more information about you. We therefore request that you complete the assessment correctly. Note that all questions within the assessment must be completed.
This assessment must be completed by 3pm 07/01/2015. We wish you the very best.

Pls click here....... to assess your assessment hub.

(If the above link does not work then it may have been removed by your email software, please see the footer of this email for an alternative link).
Support
If you have any problems with accessing your assessment, please email nnpc-recruitment@phillipsconsulting.net.
Yours sincerely,
For: Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC)
Recruitment Team
Phillips Consulting Limited

Broken Questionnaire Link? Try the following...https://......................................................................

Ijust did them a mail now,just as the mail was sent I got a response with my own mail delivered into my mail box.
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by bosunolu(m): 3:25pm On Dec 31, 2014
aribitoye:
11:55am now but no email received yet. Waiting and watching...

Send them a mail if you are yet to receive urs.
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by Phemmie72: 4:45pm On Dec 31, 2014
I am still expecting the email, I am positive it would be sent though, I have sent a message to them that I have not received the online assessment email
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by Baturiya: 4:46pm On Dec 31, 2014
bosunolu:

Send them a mail if you are yet to receive urs.

I've sent them a mail and i received an autoresponse mail acknowledging receipt of my mail. I dunno what else...the waiting game continues!
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by canadianboy(m): 5:37pm On Dec 31, 2014
I did receive the mail too but have not attempted the assessment. Has anyone attempted the assessment/questionnaires? If anyone has, please kindly share how it is.
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by Phcboy(m): 6:48pm On Dec 31, 2014
Baturiya:

I've sent them a mail and i received an autoresponse mail acknowledging receipt of my mail. I dunno what else...the waiting game continues!
I did send mail got auto response and immediately got the mail for the assessment too.
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by Vacora(m): 7:01pm On Dec 31, 2014
You will be asked scenario based questions. They are managerial or management related questions. You will pick your answers based on your "Most" likely or "Least" likely options - You only have these two options. Best of luck, guys.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by Phcboy(m): 7:52pm On Dec 31, 2014
Vacora:
You will be asked scenario based questions. They are managerial or management related questions. You will pick your answers based on your "Most" likely or "Least" likely options - You only have these two options. Best of luck, guys.
Thank you! You did yours?
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by namdo(m): 10:30pm On Dec 31, 2014
They are managerial work environment situation and work/work group related questions. You chose your most likely and least likely answers. It will really show your behavioral inclinations at work. I think no one can actually answer for another. cool

1 Like

Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by Baturiya: 5:17am On Jan 01, 2015
Vacora:

Received my email last night. If you have not received yours remain hopeful. Has anyone here completed his/her online assessment? What was your outcome after the exercise? Please kindly share. Thanks.
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by iykezoral: 4:25pm On Jan 01, 2015
Please does anybody know whether the result of this assessment is tied to time of completion? Suppose you complete it in far more than 20mins, would it affect your performance?
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by Phcboy(m): 7:29pm On Jan 01, 2015
iykezoral:
Please does anybody know whether the result of this assessment is tied to time of completion? Suppose you complete it in far more than 20mins, would it affect your performance?
Not sure although I completed mine in 20mins.But don't be afraid just trust God that you have the job.
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by macdelene(m): 9:37pm On Jan 01, 2015
Phcboy:

Not sure although I completed mine in 20mins.But don't be afraid just trust God that you have the job.
Hello hw are the questions / assessment like? What were they about?
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by Phemmie72: 9:46am On Jan 02, 2015
I have just completed my online assessment, what is the likely next step, any idea? God would perfect all in our favour in year 2015.
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by Anointed222: 10:53pm On Jan 02, 2015
Please any info on the number questions for the NNPC EH Online Assessment by PCL? Thanks peeps. it is our year by His Grace.
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by Mhudi: 2:45am On Jan 03, 2015
For those who have attempted the assessment, can you please share, the nature and total number of questions.
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by canadianboy(m): 2:30pm On Jan 03, 2015
16 questions to be answered in all.
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by meme5: 4:50pm On Jan 03, 2015
Pls is it advisable to use a phone for the assessment? Wish everyone the very best.
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by chairmanmao1: 4:31pm On Jan 04, 2015
I did mine this morning.Who so ever is afraid of doing it should not fear anything. They are simple scenario based questions.So go ahead and do yours. May we be among the favored one's by God's grace..AMEEEEN.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

SIWES/I.T Students Zone / Skye Bank Apt. Test By Dragnet / Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.