Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,798 members, 7,806,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Toasting A Lady, Share How You Were Turned Down - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Toasting A Lady, Share How You Were Turned Down (10349 Views)

Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences / 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl / Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toasting A Lady, Share How You Were Turned Down by tosyne2much(m): 9:38am On Dec 18, 2014
Elantracey:

hehehe , I don't even want you to believe self because whether you believe or not , it doesn't change who I am tongue
nawah 4u oooo

So what are you trying to insinuate, no hope of dating 4me ?
Re: Toasting A Lady, Share How You Were Turned Down by Maamin(m): 9:41am On Dec 18, 2014
Elantracey:

That's where you're wrong , I've turned many rich guys down and still counting especially proud ones , you've not met a girl who's not moved by your wealth else you won't have mouth to say this .undecided undecided undecided

*sneezes*
Are you talking about this very 21st century girls? undecided
Re: Toasting A Lady, Share How You Were Turned Down by Missmossy(f): 11:19am On Dec 18, 2014
Hahaha some guys though grin
Re: Toasting A Lady, Share How You Were Turned Down by Emodeee: 11:55am On Dec 18, 2014
Missmossy:
Hahaha some guys though grin

i'm still waiting 4 ya ans,
will u marry me? pls dn't turn me down
Re: Toasting A Lady, Share How You Were Turned Down by Classicalmusic: 11:58am On Dec 18, 2014
pweedyuz:
it's better to be rejected than to be magad.

all dese guys saying a girl can never reject him Co's he is rich nd soo fly....*Dude,,d girl is dating ur money nt u.
*try listening to what they tell their friends about u at ur back*

N/B ...during ur stay on earth as a boy/man,,,,,a girl MUST reject u.....if u like be handsome like lynx,,have swag like ice price,,get a voice like iyanya,,be industrious like Don jazzy,,nd have plenty money to throway like psquare.
Jesus! cheesy
You're firing on all cylinders today.

Hey, all what you said is totally correct. 100% correct. Maybe 101% correct if possible cheesy

Guys have ego and sometimes we don't admit it. You're from Anambra, right?
Re: Toasting A Lady, Share How You Were Turned Down by Emodeee: 12:02pm On Dec 18, 2014
Elantracey:

That's where you're wrong , I've turned many rich guys down and still
counting especially proud ones , you've not met a girl who's not moved
by your wealth else you won't have mouth to say this .undecided undecided
undecided

hmmmmmmm. So wah will mk u xay yez to a guy?

1 Like

Re: Toasting A Lady, Share How You Were Turned Down by Dotwillis1(m): 3:17pm On Dec 18, 2014
Samzzy94:

Now datz wat i call brutality grin
of the highest order grin
Re: Toasting A Lady, Share How You Were Turned Down by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 18, 2014
englishmart:
no lady will turn you down if you are loaded!
They might turn you down in their minds. But they can't turn down your money and range rover.

Girls no longer need fine boys. Them no dey chop fine boy for mouth.

Back to the topic.. Girls don't turn me down. Coz I'm always on point

except u are into pay as u go...we all get turned down @ one point or the other..u can't be compatible with every girl u meet even if u just dey start woman lottery u must receive hammer @ one time else u no go fit perfect ur game...All these sort of dreamers come nland dey form big boyz ..na wah ooo u even fry ur hair self i wonder the sort of girls when dey fall for that one in 2014 grin grin grin grin
Re: Toasting A Lady, Share How You Were Turned Down by tydi(m): 5:05pm On Dec 18, 2014
Unibenstudent:
Yes,I toast everyday but the bashing that stood out ,was my secondary school lover called marvis,I was in SS1 and she was in SS3,I was so infatuated with this gyal,anytime I returned from boarding house I would wait for her to come out of house and then we go stroll around,she was feeling my flows.so after I graduated from secondary I decided that we see in my house,when she came in we gisted and gisted ,and we became closer.little did I know she had something heart breaking.so on a special day I took her on a date to an eatery,we started gisting ,I asked the Yam head that we should date,she say she get guy ,I felt like eating all the food on her plate,idi#ot gal.

lol
Re: Toasting A Lady, Share How You Were Turned Down by tydi(m): 5:06pm On Dec 18, 2014
Emodeee:

hmmmmm
Re: Toasting A Lady, Share How You Were Turned Down by tosyne2much(m): 5:16pm On Dec 18, 2014
runnazz:

except u are into pay as u go... we all get turned down @ one point or the other.. u can't be compatible with every girl u meet even if u just dey start woman lottery u must receive hammer @ one time else u no go fit perfect ur game... All these sort of dreamers come nland dey form big boyz ..na wah ooo u even fry ur hair self i wonder the sort of girls when dey fall for that one in 2014. grin grin grin grin
[b] @ d bolded.. God bless you [/i]

1 Like

Re: Toasting A Lady, Share How You Were Turned Down by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 18, 2014
tosyne2much:
[b] @ d bolded.. God bless you [/i]

season's greetings brov.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Toasting A Lady, Share How You Were Turned Down by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 18, 2014
tosyne2much:
nawah 4u oooo

So what are you trying to insinuate, no hope of dating 4me ?

hehehe

I didn't say that o

but it might be true sha tongue
Re: Toasting A Lady, Share How You Were Turned Down by Samzzy94(m): 8:55pm On Dec 18, 2014
Dotwillis1:
of the highest order grin
Lol......so aw u take 4get her na?
Re: Toasting A Lady, Share How You Were Turned Down by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 18, 2014
Emodeee:

a lot but certainly not money
Re: Toasting A Lady, Share How You Were Turned Down by tosyne2much(m): 9:04pm On Dec 18, 2014
Elantracey:

hehehe

I didn't say that o

but it might be true sha tongue

This is a shame on my personality.. No lady has ever turned down my advances

** you have fall my hand oooo ** wink
Re: Toasting A Lady, Share How You Were Turned Down by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 18, 2014
tosyne2much:

This is a shame on my personality.. No lady has ever turned down my advances

** you have fall my hand oooo ** wink

lol , just stay calm ehn , your legs go soon join wink
Re: Toasting A Lady, Share How You Were Turned Down by tosyne2much(m): 9:11pm On Dec 18, 2014
Elantracey:

lol , just stay calm ehn , your legs go soon join wink
funny lady grin

Did I just say lady ?, ooooh sowi funny woman.. I remember you said you have evolved into a woman
Re: Toasting A Lady, Share How You Were Turned Down by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 18, 2014
tosyne2much:
funny lady grin

Did I just say lady ?, ooooh sowi funny woman.. I remember you said you have evolved into a woman

* in fela's voice*

I be lady o grin

1 Like

Re: Toasting A Lady, Share How You Were Turned Down by Emodeee: 10:03pm On Dec 18, 2014
Elantracey:

a lot but certainly not money

Kindly outline them.
Re: Toasting A Lady, Share How You Were Turned Down by Olasum(f): 11:52pm On Dec 18, 2014
englishmart:
They might turn you down in their minds. But they can't turn down your money and range rover.

dumb
Re: Toasting A Lady, Share How You Were Turned Down by Equado(m): 3:51am On Dec 19, 2014
englishmart:

plssss shutup...it shows your taste in women...desperate,jobless,classless...try dating a lady with class...let's see how far your 'suppose money' would take you
Re: Toasting A Lady, Share How You Were Turned Down by dinosmiles(m): 8:15am On Dec 19, 2014
have been turned down severally,buh I don't allow DAT weigh me down
Re: Toasting A Lady, Share How You Were Turned Down by Dahjhi: 6:22pm On Dec 19, 2014
englishmart:

You mean cheesy wink

Re: Toasting A Lady, Share How You Were Turned Down by Dahjhi: 6:26pm On Dec 19, 2014
Owh.. But how come you used the word toast nah tosyne2much ?.. I think dey are using "asking out or something".. *wisphers ''am a novice too""..

Anyway, its like I haven't wooed any lady that won't give me a 'yes' as a answer.. I had better not asked her at all tongue

1 Like

Re: Toasting A Lady, Share How You Were Turned Down by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 19, 2014
The only one time i don go, gather liver yan am as matter be
she come tell me say

'we'll talk about it later'

for my mind I shout..

chaaaaaaaaiii, man pikin, na so dis life de be?
Re: Toasting A Lady, Share How You Were Turned Down by haryomikun(m): 2:45pm On Feb 04, 2015

lying is one of my greatest turnoff as such I can't just find myself doing it.

As for the latter part of your post I reserve my comment on that smiley
Chai!!!!! You can lie!
Re: Toasting A Lady, Share How You Were Turned Down by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 04, 2015
tosyne2much:
I once created a thread titled "Most Embarrassment Moment Wooing A Lady" and I now felt sharing our turn down experience from those we least expected will be fun

Lemme Keep The Ball Rolling

I met this lady in school and we got talking. Few months later, the pace at which we got into each other made friends and foes thought we were actually dating. (See how guys dey hail me each time dey see me with the pretty babe) wink

My friends in my dept kept asking me if I had hit the nail on the head but I told them I needed more time b4 I finally make my intentions known to her ( see how guys begin give me massive bashing say I dey dull things.. Una know guys na) tongue

**Fast-Fwd **
I decided to let out what I had up my sleeves b4 I ended up losing her to a smart dude or lemme say b4 I ended up in the friend-zone bin. I invited her to my place and without wasting time, I threw the bomb ( see my heart racing like Range Rover 2014 model.. Let those whose hearts have never raced when wooing a girl cast the first stone tongue ), only for her to honourably turn me down, saying she will feel insecure dating me cos I'm promiscuous and she thinks I've got a long queue of different species of ladies clustered around me. Therefore, no hope of dating her

At that instance, confusion and disappointment was registered on my face cos I never expected turn down from her. After so many trials and attempts, all proved to deaf ears and that was how I ended up in the friend-zone

** Guys Please Share Yours**

Note - No claiming of rich man or fine boy on this thread ooo
grin

** Hypocrites Are Not Allowed **
If u are loaded financially na girls go even dey plead with u to toast them cheesy
Re: Toasting A Lady, Share How You Were Turned Down by Nobody: 11:44pm On Feb 04, 2015
tosyne2much:

See you !!! I'm more on point than you think. Needless I say, I'm a pro when it comes to wooing wink. ( Swag, physic, eloquence, IQ, funny, more so, I'm not rich nor poor) you can still get turned down having all these qualities so what are you saying

** I'm not an hypocrite so there's not point forming here abegi **
are you guys about to fight?
Re: Toasting A Lady, Share How You Were Turned Down by Aristokells24(m): 12:28am On Feb 05, 2015
[quote
author=Unibenstudent post=28905269]Yes,I toast everyday but the bashing
that stood out ,was my secondary school lover called marvis,I was in
SS1 and she was in SS3,I was so infatuated with this gyal,anytime I
returned from boarding house I would wait for her to come out of house
and then we go stroll around,she was feeling my flows.so after I
graduated from secondary I decided that we see in my house,when she came
in we gisted and gisted ,and we became closer.little did I know she had
something heart breaking.so on a special day I took her on a date to an
eatery,we started gisting ,I asked the Yam head that we should date,she
say she get guy ,I felt like eating all the food on her plate,idi#ot
gal.[/quote] hahahahahahahahahaha dat girl na oloshi, if na me she go pay for dat her food. na so i ask one girl out for lunch she begin tell me say she get boy frnd. she get luck dat day na she for pay for d fud. trust me i go whizzz frm d eatery shapali
Re: Toasting A Lady, Share How You Were Turned Down by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 20, 2015
englishmart:

lol. U neva meet me. Its not about been loaded with money jare
Re: Toasting A Lady, Share How You Were Turned Down by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 20, 2015
lefulefu:

If u are loaded financially na girls go even dey plead with u to toast them cheesy
guys and their assumptions that all ladies make money their priorities in relationships. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Send In Your Love Text Messages Here: Not More Than 230 Character Please / Women And Trousers Zip / How To Have Great Sex In The Bathroom - NO 3 Is The Bomb!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.