Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,622 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

Toasting A Lady, Share How You Were Turned Down - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Toasting A Lady, Share How You Were Turned Down (10351 Views)

Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences / 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl / Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toasting A Lady, Share How You Were Turned Down by MrCork: 1:47pm On Feb 20, 2015
tosyne2much:
I once created a thread titled "Most Embarrassment Moment Wooing A Lady" and I now felt sharing our turn down experience from those we least expected will be fun

Lemme Keep The Ball Rolling

I met this lady in school and we got talking. Few months later, the pace at which we got into each other made friends and foes thought we were actually dating. (See how guys dey hail me each time dey see me with the pretty babe) wink

My friends in my dept kept asking me if I had hit the nail on the head but I told them I needed more time b4 I finally make my intentions known to her ( see how guys begin give me massive bashing say I dey dull things.. Una know guys na) tongue

**Fast-Fwd **
I decided to let out what I had up my sleeves b4 I ended up losing her to a smart dude or lemme say b4 I ended up in the friend-zone bin. I invited her to my place and without wasting time, I threw the bomb ( see my heart racing like Range Rover 2014 model.. Let those whose hearts have never raced when wooing a girl cast the first stone tongue ), only for her to honourably turn me down, saying she will feel insecure dating me cos I'm promiscuous and she thinks I've got a long queue of different species of ladies clustered around me. Therefore, no hope of dating her

At that instance, confusion and disappointment was registered on my face cos I never expected turn down from her. After so many trials and attempts, all proved to deaf ears and that was how I ended up in the friend-zone

** Guys Please Share Yours**

Note - No claiming of rich man or fine boy on this thread ooo
grin

** Hypocrites Are Not Allowed **

angry
Re: Toasting A Lady, Share How You Were Turned Down by englishmart(m): 6:28pm On Feb 20, 2015
divAnnie:
lol. U neva meet me. Its not about been loaded with money jare
how can I meet you then? wink
Re: Toasting A Lady, Share How You Were Turned Down by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 20, 2015
soooooo funny
Re: Toasting A Lady, Share How You Were Turned Down by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 20, 2015
englishmart:
how can I meet you then? wink
smiley
Re: Toasting A Lady, Share How You Were Turned Down by englishmart(m): 7:13pm On Feb 20, 2015
divAnnie:
smiley
lol... grin
Re: Toasting A Lady, Share How You Were Turned Down by pweedyuz(f): 12:46pm On Mar 26, 2015
Classicalmusic:
Jesus! cheesy
You're firing on all cylinders today.

Hey, all what you said is totally correct. 100% correct. Maybe 101% correct if possible cheesy

Guys have ego and sometimes we don't admit it. You're from Anambra, right?
Yes
Re: Toasting A Lady, Share How You Were Turned Down by stephenqueen: 1:30pm On Mar 26, 2015
tosyne2much:
I once created a thread titled "Most Embarrassment Moment Wooing A Lady" and I now felt sharing our turn down experience from those we least expected will be fun

Lemme Keep The Ball Rolling

I met this lady in school and we got talking. Few months later, the pace at which we got into each other made friends and foes thought we were actually dating. (See how guys dey hail me each time dey see me with the pretty babe) wink

My friends in my dept kept asking me if I had hit the nail on the head but I told them I needed more time b4 I finally make my intentions known to her ( see how guys begin give me massive bashing say I dey dull things.. Una know guys na) tongue

**Fast-Fwd **
I decided to let out what I had up my sleeves b4 I ended up losing her to a smart dude or lemme say b4 I ended up in the friend-zone bin. I invited her to my place and without wasting time, I threw the bomb ( see my heart racing like Range Rover 2014 model.. Let those whose hearts have never raced when wooing a girl cast the first stone tongue ), only for her to honourably turn me down, saying she will feel insecure dating me cos I'm promiscuous and she thinks I've got a long queue of different species of ladies clustered around me. Therefore, no hope of dating her

At that instance, confusion and disappointment was registered on my face cos I never expected turn down from her. After so many trials and attempts, all proved to deaf ears and that was how I ended up in the friend-zone

** Guys Please Share Yours**

Note - No claiming of rich man or fine boy on this thread ooo
grin

** Hypocrites Are Not Allowed **
Bro na u dull urself,had it been u tell her your mind quickly the girl would have been yours...
Re: Toasting A Lady, Share How You Were Turned Down by tosyne2much(m): 1:33pm On Mar 26, 2015
stephenqueen:

Bro na u dull urself,had it been u tell her your mind quickly the girl would have been yours...
Oga mi sir, it happened when men were boys
Re: Toasting A Lady, Share How You Were Turned Down by stephenqueen: 2:30pm On Mar 26, 2015
tosyne2much:
Oga mi sir, it happened when men were boys
Naso bro
Re: Toasting A Lady, Share How You Were Turned Down by Engrpj(m): 2:42pm On Mar 26, 2015
I have neva Toast a lady in my life... They always approach me... Gosh hwz it lyk for u to be turn dwn.... Smh
Re: Toasting A Lady, Share How You Were Turned Down by SamsonJohn743(m): 12:53pm On Mar 28, 2016
SeverusSnape:
I wish I had one to share but FORTUNATELY for me, I've none.
I've never been turned down,, I take the bull by the horn when I know the coast is clear beyond all reasonable doubt. In fact, I rarely woo.
Same here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Women And Trousers Zip / How To Have Great Sex In The Bathroom - NO 3 Is The Bomb!!! / How Do Doctors Carry Out Virgnity Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.