Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. (25540 Views)

How I Bleeped My Elder Sister's Best Friend / How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? / Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by PRINCEHPXP(m): 10:34pm On Dec 16, 2014
bla bla bla bla..

1 Like

Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 16, 2014
Real men has got no time to discuss such things. undecided It's very immature to say the least,I mean...when you were involved in the act your friends weren't there. So why the "publicity"? Only idle hands does that.
Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by cheinu: 10:37pm On Dec 16, 2014
kjk
Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by priscaoge(f): 10:39pm On Dec 16, 2014
Tallesty1:
False, ask some who is close to them, nah them dey discuss am pass.

Every cheating married women discuss young guys they have slept with.

Lmao!!! I call that Joblessness...But seriously, someone who is matured (Not the physical aspect ) cannot stoop so low to do that, that's my point...and that's why we keep seeing women's unclad pics on d internet everyday. #smh
Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by redcliff: 10:39pm On Dec 16, 2014
kristina1:

Are you hating or wot??

Mschew
Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by ademoladeji(m): 10:39pm On Dec 16, 2014
ROZZAYY:

So we r birds of a feather abi?
That's good as I've not bleeped buh been bleeped!
Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 16, 2014
redcliff:

Mschew
Hmm....all is well.
Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by jonadaft: 10:45pm On Dec 16, 2014
clevvermind:
Most guys are fond of the habit of discussing the lady they bleeped with friends. This habit is very bad. whatever happened between you and a lady in bed should end there. Stop talking about it with friends. stop discussing the said lady you bleeped with friends. stop describing how the lady's breast was, stop describing how the lady's pucy was after bleeping her to your friends. There is no use for that.

Some guys even go as far as revealing the identity of the lady they bleeped. it happened many times when I was on campus. My room mates will just gather together and start discussing the ladies they bleeped on campus. How their pucy was, how their breast look like etc. it was really bad. they will tell their friends, ''i don bleep that girl weni dey 300level wen e dey form well well so, i bleep am yesterday o''. and they will start the discussion. let's stop that. it is only immature people that does that. there are better things to discuss about.

Some ladies are still fond of doing such things with their friends too. They will start discussing how big and how small the guy's dick was. pls, there is no need for that. what happened should end in the bed. don't take it out to your friends. thanks.
Bros, who discussed about fuckíng your gf? that guy no try o

1 Like

Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by Pajames4all: 10:45pm On Dec 16, 2014
BREAKING NEWS!!!
Popular & Legendary Actor Osuofia Nkem Owoh
hospitalised after attack
by hoodlums
Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by MizMyColi(f): 10:49pm On Dec 16, 2014
Arrrrrrgggggghhhhhhh

Worris all this I'm seeing on this thread?
This is becoming worrisome toriolorun sad
Children Everywhere, Kids! Umuazi!

Real Men and Ladies don't do that cool

Mbanu.

I mean, for some of them whose conscience is still alive, there's already a feeling of guilt for not giving their bodies the respect it deserves......how much more discussing it with friends. angry

With the kind of comments I'm seeing on this topic, coupled with the notion majority of today's youth have concerning pre-marital sex --- Dear Lawd!!!!

Peeps should stop brandishing different currencies of utter asininity on this matter biko.

Normal peeps should stop celebrating pre-marital sex in all its forms joor.
Yes we know shiiiii happens, beht let it end there!

Like I always assert; it is never too late to do the right thing.......
smiley

4 Likes

Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by nneh1(f): 10:51pm On Dec 16, 2014
What I don't understand is while you were sleeping with her what was she doing with you that is now turning her to a discussion topic.you slept with her or him and vice versa.

1 Like

Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by Nicepoker(m): 10:51pm On Dec 16, 2014
IF I DON'T UPADATE MY EMOTIONAL PROFILE. WHO WILL?
Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by goldfish27(m): 10:54pm On Dec 16, 2014
Anybody boy oooo or gal ooo wey deyinto dis small pokin habit na big f-up...but there is room for change but failing to change make TFTM(tunder fire the mouth)
Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by misshoree(f): 10:55pm On Dec 16, 2014
Only immatured guys do that
Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by goldfish27(m): 10:57pm On Dec 16, 2014
goldfish27:
Anybody boy oooo or gal ooo wey deyinto dis small pokin habit na big f-up...but there is room for change but failing to change make TFTM(tunder fire the mouth)

On a 2nd tot mak d mouth bend so once u see anybody with bend mouth nobody go giv him/her show
Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by joseph1832(m): 10:57pm On Dec 16, 2014
There's a saying "boys will be boys" and "girls will be girls". For me, I believe its outrightly rude when a guy 'kiss and tell', shows the guy doesn't have courtesy. Same goes for girls who do the likes.
Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by tosyne2much(m): 10:59pm On Dec 16, 2014
Nobleval:
the hour is upon us. Swear please. tongue
calm down egbon
Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 16, 2014
clevvermind:
is this story for the gods or story for idol?
grin grin no myn am grin grin
Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 16, 2014
Chilug:
That's not possible, the prove of pudding is in the eating. The most interesting part of sex is when you gist it with ur friend. What do u mean by it should nt discuss the gal u bleeped. Were is the fun then?
grin na so my broda o.
Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by BeauHomme: 11:03pm On Dec 16, 2014
It's rampant and it's childish,disgusting...and every negative name u want 2 give it. But its not subsiding anytime soon as long as we still engage in casual sex and we keep having sex in relationships that lack depth and definition. We get a bf/gf just because every of our friends have theirs.
I recall my flatmate during my service year. He didn't hesitate 2 fill me in on d details of his several sexual escapades. But I noticed he always protected d intimate details of one girl...d girl he really cared about,his main gf.
I'v come 2 observe that no matter hw ppl 'kiss n tell',they almost never expose that one person they really care abt. Let's try 2 define our relationships,making love d centre and not sex or just for trend sake(everyone has a bf/gf). Then we may see a reduction in ds annoying trait
Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by adedayourt(m): 11:07pm On Dec 16, 2014
One idiotca I cal frend even went as far as bringing d condom he used to skul back den in second skul_____

D gal was in ss1 den while we were in ss3

1 Like

Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 16, 2014
[size=16pt]Gotta show off that bottle, Awesome drink.

@ topic, Any guy that does that still has some teenage issues, feels uncomfy for me doing such right now, i guess most guys are guilty of this at least once in their lives especially if the lady does not mean much to us.[/size]

Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 16, 2014
I don't discuss my sex life with anybody but I don't mindif she share with her friends ...sheeettt more Pringles for me "once u pop u can't stop init"
Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by Tonylyte(m): 11:21pm On Dec 16, 2014
ROZZAYY:

So we r birds of a feather abi?
In your biggest dream. If i hear say u never bleep like 10x before, make water carry me go.
Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by lockupman(m): 11:24pm On Dec 16, 2014
When I start bleeping I will definitely desist from such fhuck and tell tinz
Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by bsms123: 11:33pm On Dec 16, 2014
so bad

Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by tosyne2much(m): 11:35pm On Dec 16, 2014
adedayourt:
One idiotca I cal frend even went as far as bringing d condom he used to skul back den in second skul_____

D gal was in ss1 den while we were in ss3
waaaaaaaaaaattttt !!!
Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by AlphaDibia(m): 11:36pm On Dec 16, 2014
Of course, babes go gree say make men wey gbensh dem no talk.. your argument is more like mother commanding her son not to do something without reasons. This piece makes no sense. Sorry
Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by ssheryl(f): 11:36pm On Dec 16, 2014
Adesam09:
Make we no share testimony again abi..

HAHAHAAHAAAAAAA
Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by ibrahym47(m): 11:39pm On Dec 16, 2014
priscaoge:
Guys of little mind do that a lot undecided undecided Only a boy can tell his friends d girls he slept with,Full fledged sensible and matured man don't have that time,they discuss millions n businesses!
yinmu
Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by loswhite(m): 11:42pm On Dec 16, 2014
clevvermind:
there is no need discussing that.
when u have something clever pls comeback and post

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? / Best Love Letter I Have Ever Read / Lady Explains Why It's Wrong For Pastor To Say 'you May Now Kiss The Bride'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.