Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. (25531 Views)

How I Bleeped My Elder Sister's Best Friend / How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? / Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by tempem: 3:18am On Dec 17, 2014
kristina1:
Itz very wrong but people will not change.
Victim
Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by tonte(m): 3:21am On Dec 17, 2014
The things that bother you in this life though...I wonder why you even make it to front page...what in the world is your business with what 2 or more people are discussing about...if you don't like the discussion why don't you leave the place and stop moaning unnecessarily...anyways regardless of how you feel, this practice is not going to stop any time soon, I will shag and brag and there's nothing you gonna do about it bruv

clevvermind:
Most guys are fond of the habit of discussing the lady they bleeped with friends. This habit is very bad. whatever happened between you and a lady in bed should end there. Stop talking about it with friends. stop discussing the said lady you bleeped with friends. stop describing how the lady's breast was, stop describing how the lady's pucy was after bleeping her to your friends. There is no use for that.

Some guys even go as far as revealing the identity of the lady they bleeped. it happened many times when I was on campus. My room mates will just gather together and start discussing the ladies they bleeped on campus. How their pucy was, how their breast look like etc. it was really bad. they will tell their friends, ''i don bleep that girl weni dey 300level wen e dey form well well so, i bleep am yesterday o''. and they will start the discussion. let's stop that. it is only immature people that does that. there are better things to discuss about.

Some ladies are still fond of doing such things with their friends too. They will start discussing how big and how small the guy's dick was. pls, there is no need for that. what happened should end in the bed. don't take it out to your friends. thanks.

1 Like

Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by tempem: 3:27am On Dec 17, 2014
Hedybee:
Most guys are guilty of dis. I detest it with passion
You lady should stop being bleeped then, And I swear they'll stop....
I don't just know why some ladies wouldn't wisen up, and just hold on till they are ready for marriage...
So sorry to say, You ladies most times made yourselves laughing stock.

1 Like

Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by Hedybee(f): 4:20am On Dec 17, 2014
Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by gbaskiboy: 4:29am On Dec 17, 2014
Chilug:
That's not possible, the prove of pudding is in the eating. The most interesting part of sex is when you gist it with ur friend. What do u mean by it should nt discuss the gal u bleeped. Were is the fun then?
it is totally wrong guy, don't u have privacy?
Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by atasteve: 5:01am On Dec 17, 2014
When we as God's creatures rebel against him then bad consequences follow!

I still don't understand what business unmarried folks have experimenting with sex tacklers of discussing the escapades with friends?

Hebrews 12:4 says it all.
Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by clevvermind(m): 5:32am On Dec 17, 2014
tonte:
The things that bother you in this life though...I wonder why you even make it to front page...what in the world is your business with what 2 or more people are discussing about...if you don't like the discussion why don't you leave the place and stop moaning unnecessarily...anyways regardless of how you feel, this practice is not going to stop any time soon, I will shag and brag and there's nothing you gonna do about it bruv

pls, what sense does it makes discussing the girl u bleeped with ur friends? what will it add to ur life?
Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by clevvermind(m): 5:36am On Dec 17, 2014
Bifwoli:

Naaahh,the fun is in "going home"

You see,men are born between women's legs and they spend lthe rest of their lives trying to get back in there bcoz there's no place like home.
that is same thing na. the bleeping session is fun.
Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by saheedandu(m): 6:10am On Dec 17, 2014
priscaoge:

Lmao!!! I call that Joblessness...But seriously, someone who is matured (Not the physical aspect ) cannot stoop so low to do that, that's my point...and that's why we keep seeing women's unclad pics on d internet everyday. #smh

I totally disagree,if u've good friends,I mean trusted friends dat has beign in ur life since childhood I bet u'll discuss ur flings wit dem surely,most of u pple sayin CHILDish/imature,u can't judge by dat,my married boss discuss his flings wit me cos we're dat close but not every aspect of d sex,and to clearify tins,discussing it wit frnds doesn't mean I describe how her puzy looks like,dis what we gist abt and dis how we guys know if u're not GAY,I can't imagine me having a frnd dat won't gist me of a fling he left wit after we left d club 2geda,I'm no kon fit tell me d nxt day,wen no be I'm GF
Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by Nobody: 6:20am On Dec 17, 2014
kristina1:
Itz very wrong but people will not change.

If i hear! Discussing it is even the fun of the sex cos it takes your memory back to what was happening.
Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by Nobody: 6:27am On Dec 17, 2014
treasuress:
i only mastvrbate embarassed

I pity your dicck then. E go peel one day. Just pray make u no faint die inside bathroom one. Lol.
Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by akanbimustaphao(m): 6:30am On Dec 17, 2014
I feel guilt, may God forgive we guyz of now adays
Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by xtervaganza(m): 6:34am On Dec 17, 2014
I'm very sure this op is an iphone user. Too many restrictions
Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by Nobody: 6:39am On Dec 17, 2014
priscaoge:

Lmao!!! I call that Joblessness...But seriously, someone who is matured (Not the physical aspect ) cannot stoop so low to do that, that's my point...and that's why we keep seeing women's unclad pics on d internet everyday. #smh

Ifahear! Just know that the total fun of the sex is proportional to how well you've discussed it with friends. As for unclad pics, who told you that? How many times have i not met girls online and before u know, thier unclad pics filled your device? Who did that? Are they not themselves?
Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by TrishaP(f): 7:01am On Dec 17, 2014
Tallesty1:
False, ask some who is close to them, nah them dey discuss am pass.

Every cheating married women discuss young guys they have slept with.

@bolded, Not all Biko. Rephrase that
Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by Ologunjude(m): 7:01am On Dec 17, 2014
Difficult to stop people from discussing stuff like this. Guys just talk to show to their friends they have skill of bleeping but in actual sense it might even be a lie. I have slept with 2 friends before because the first gist her friend about the manner of the bleeping and so her friend started tripping. It took less than an hour to get down too. kiss[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by Laredojohn(m): 7:03am On Dec 17, 2014
To me it's immature and childish, remember maturity has nothing to do with age, any guy who still does that, shows his level of maturity, they might end up discussing their marital affairs with friends when they get married...
Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by TrishaP(f): 7:05am On Dec 17, 2014
RedBenson:

If i hear! Discussing it is even the fun of the sex cos it takes your memory back to what was happening.

If the reverse is the case, what would you do? How would you feel if you eventually find out? Reason well before saying stuffs cus you can't take back words.
Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by priscaoge(f): 7:09am On Dec 17, 2014
RedBenson:

Ifahear! Just know that the total fun of the sex is proportional to how well you've discussed it with friends. As for unclad pics, who told you that? How many times have i not met girls online and before u know, thier unclad pics filled your device? Who did that? Are they not themselves?

Ur opinion I guess undecided U see it as fun but I see it as been Stupid.
Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by priscaoge(f): 7:14am On Dec 17, 2014
tosyne2much:

What about a full fledged sensible and matured man like me who still got time to discuss business, millions coupled with the ladies I bleeped ? tongue

Hahaahahahhahah Tosyne abeg free me joorr cheesy cheesy cheesy Lmao!
Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by Tallesty1(m): 7:17am On Dec 17, 2014
TrishaP:

@bolded, Not all Biko. Rephrase that
hian

wetin u mean?
Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by EdwardRandy(m): 7:21am On Dec 17, 2014
clevvermind:
Most guys are fond of the habit of discussing the lady they bleeped with friends. This habit is very bad. whatever happened between you and a lady in bed should end there. Stop talking about it with friends. stop discussing the said lady you bleeped with friends. stop describing how the lady's breast was, stop describing how the lady's pucy was after bleeping her to your friends. There is no use for that.

Some guys even go as far as revealing the identity of the lady they bleeped. it happened many times when I was on campus. My room mates will just gather together and start discussing the ladies they bleeped on campus. How their pucy was, how their breast look like etc. it was really bad. they will tell their friends, ''i don bleep that girl weni dey 300level wen e dey form well well so, i bleep am yesterday o''. and they will start the discussion. let's stop that. it is only immature people that does that. there are better things to discuss about.

Some ladies are still fond of doing such things with their friends too. They will start discussing how big and how small the guy's dick was. pls, there is no need for that. what happened should end in the bed. don't take it out to your friends. thanks.
.... no matter how hard I try,, my best friend must definitely know abt it.. it's normal, so let's all not pretend over it.
Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by tempem: 7:27am On Dec 17, 2014
Hedybee:

which one is 'you ladies'?... I have not fallen a victim of such cheap emotional blackmail, i am very sure of that. Btw, u sound like a guilty one
LOl, am a Man for God's sake.....
And Besides am an advocate of no dating now until marriage, and that's the more reason why I hate seen ladies been laid.
I don't hope ending up with a once laid girl, never! I'd rather remain single.
Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by Toks2008(m): 7:32am On Dec 17, 2014
nneh1:
What I don't understand is while you were sleeping with her what was she doing with you that is now turning her to a discussion topic.you slept with her or him and vice versa.

If there is one thing i hate, its hypochricy.

Only a foolish man will discuss how he sleeps with his wife but guess what? ladies discuss how their hubby satisfies them in bed with words like "This man almost killed me last night.."

But when it comes to a guy and his girlfriend especially the one he does not really respect much,he tends to discus his sexcapades with her before his friend(s) and some ladies do same.

By virtue of my stand as a decent man i don't do it nevertheless i don't think its a sign of immaturity if a guy does it as they just see it as fun and not out of place and infact some guys discuss this to make the lady look good before their friends in like manner ladies discuss this with friends to make it look like she is with a sex dynamo.

My advice is that ladies should maintain a status quo and understand that their respect is at stake
Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by gymnasium(m): 7:35am On Dec 17, 2014
grin grin me too I bleeped one recently but ayam not tellin any of those oloriburukus of a friend before NTA go carry am
Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by Hedybee(f): 7:42am On Dec 17, 2014
Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by clevvermind(m): 7:44am On Dec 17, 2014
EdwardRandy:
.... no matter how hard I try,, my best friend must definitely know abt it.. it's normal, so let's all not pretend over it.
it is nt normal. soon u will start telling ur friends how u are bleeping your wife. how ur wife's pucy looks like.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by Dolypson04(m): 7:55am On Dec 17, 2014
I have friends who do it. Funny enough, some guys go as far as exaggerating either to downgrade the girl or to boost their own ego. They will be like "mehn, as I handle am once Na so she dey beg.". Don't wanna talk trash cos of under 18. Don't kiss and tell
Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by bongolistik(m): 7:59am On Dec 17, 2014
truth is dat both parties are guilty of dat, but anoda fact is dat it doesnt add any feather to ur cap wen u do such
Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by Franchise21(m): 8:01am On Dec 17, 2014
tosyne2much:
I don't think I will be telling friends when I start bleeping
Meaning u never start to dey bleep?
Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by tosyne2much(m): 8:01am On Dec 17, 2014
idonbilivit:
I have no problem with guys who kiss and tell,just those who didn't kiss but will tell otherwise.
where you go ? Dem kidnap you ni or you go on exile ? grin
Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by tosyne2much(m): 8:03am On Dec 17, 2014
Franchise21:
Meaning u never start to dey bleep?
wedding night things rocks my boat tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? / Breaking Tiwa Savage Nude Pic Leaked Online (photo) / How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.