Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,017 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

What Do You Buy In Eateries For A Girl You Just Met - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Buy In Eateries For A Girl You Just Met (1909 Views)

I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander / What To Say Next After Greeting A Lady U Just Met While Chatting / A Girl I Just Met Asked For 30,000 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Buy In Eateries For A Girl You Just Met by sanyablaze(m): 4:58pm On Dec 15, 2014
As for me, I try to make it so simple and just go for a drink of her choice and 1piece of snack.

I won't even ask her what she cares for. I just ask what kind of drink she takes and goes straight to the counter to get it

What about You
Re: What Do You Buy In Eateries For A Girl You Just Met by Tallesty1(m): 5:13pm On Dec 15, 2014
Bottled water

1 Like

Re: What Do You Buy In Eateries For A Girl You Just Met by okotv(m): 5:20pm On Dec 15, 2014
Tallesty1:
Bottled water
meat pie won't dry up your pocket....Lol

good evening
Re: What Do You Buy In Eateries For A Girl You Just Met by kossyablaze(m): 5:20pm On Dec 15, 2014
Kwili kwili with zobo

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Do You Buy In Eateries For A Girl You Just Met by Tallesty1(m): 5:23pm On Dec 15, 2014
okotv:
meat pie won't dry up your pocket....Lol

good evening
And she won't die if she buy something for me.

How are you doing?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Buy In Eateries For A Girl You Just Met by jmoore(m): 5:24pm On Dec 15, 2014
Toothpick

1 Like

Re: What Do You Buy In Eateries For A Girl You Just Met by okotv(m): 5:25pm On Dec 15, 2014
Tallesty1:
And she won't die if she buy something for me.

How are you doing?
very good
Re: What Do You Buy In Eateries For A Girl You Just Met by chimerase2: 5:29pm On Dec 15, 2014
i buy her refined suya cus gals heart re made of suya

1 Like

Re: What Do You Buy In Eateries For A Girl You Just Met by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 15, 2014
For appetizer go for chicken peppersoup
For Main meal go for fried rice and chicken, or any other good food.
For desert cakes or icecream will do.
Thank me later
Re: What Do You Buy In Eateries For A Girl You Just Met by ROZZAYY(f): 5:39pm On Dec 15, 2014
3cycle:
Thank me later
Hehehehhe no let nland guys beat u o, nne
Re: What Do You Buy In Eateries For A Girl You Just Met by thorbar(m): 5:48pm On Dec 15, 2014
Two sachet water....#10
Re: What Do You Buy In Eateries For A Girl You Just Met by naijaboiy: 5:51pm On Dec 15, 2014
ice cream
Re: What Do You Buy In Eateries For A Girl You Just Met by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 15, 2014
the best thing to do is to size her up. I assign a value to her in my head like, razz, sophisticated, not too classy etc." n then spend according to my classification. one size can't fit all. u might buy just a drink n a snack for a girl who's more than that or deserves more n u might buy the same for a girl who'll spread her legs for less...

the trick is simply size em up...it works for guys like me who r fun-seeking. it's d love-birds that will b killing to impress a girl who doesn't send him or isn't worth that much.
Re: What Do You Buy In Eateries For A Girl You Just Met by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 15, 2014
ROZZAYY:

Hehehehhe no let nland guys beat u o, nne
Nah the suggestion I gave was for real men o not all these ones with permanent resident address as Nairaland..
Re: What Do You Buy In Eateries For A Girl You Just Met by ROZZAYY(f): 5:55pm On Dec 15, 2014
3cycle:

Nah the suggestion I gave was for real men o not all these ones with permanent resident address as Nairaland..
Hehehehhehehe. Example- thread 2 romance section, nland nigeria. Lolz
Re: What Do You Buy In Eateries For A Girl You Just Met by ROZZAYY(f): 5:56pm On Dec 15, 2014
thorbar:
Two sachet water....#10
Sachet water? In d eatery? Chai
Re: What Do You Buy In Eateries For A Girl You Just Met by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 15, 2014
chimerase2:
i buy her refined suya cus gals heart re made of suya
Says who??
Re: What Do You Buy In Eateries For A Girl You Just Met by thorbar(m): 6:09pm On Dec 15, 2014
ROZZAYY:

Sachet water? In d eatery? Chai
if eatery no gt,i go buy am com 4 outside na..as simple as dat
Re: What Do You Buy In Eateries For A Girl You Just Met by ROZZAYY(f): 6:14pm On Dec 15, 2014
thorbar:
if eatery no gt,i go buy am com 4 outside na..as simple as dat
Ok o
Re: What Do You Buy In Eateries For A Girl You Just Met by Dotwillis1(m): 6:22pm On Dec 15, 2014
Bottle water
Re: What Do You Buy In Eateries For A Girl You Just Met by thorbar(m): 6:25pm On Dec 15, 2014
ROZZAYY:

Ok o
abi e no gud?.......i tink U̶̲̥̅̊ would love 2 go on a date wif me
Re: What Do You Buy In Eateries For A Girl You Just Met by chimerase2: 6:27pm On Dec 15, 2014
kristina1:

Says who??
believe u me their is morale in what I said undecided
Re: What Do You Buy In Eateries For A Girl You Just Met by Tymax(m): 6:49pm On Dec 15, 2014
3cycle:
Thank me later
I believe she should watch her weight so I will buy her a cup of coffee. Or worst case scenario if she wan chop calories; one small doughnut and a bottle of water. Let's eat heathy. grin After all, it's not like she's a hunger stricken gal. She for don chop for house before coming. grin

Health is wealth.
Re: What Do You Buy In Eateries For A Girl You Just Met by jashar(f): 6:55pm On Dec 15, 2014
Tymax:

I believe she should watch her weight so I will buy her a cup of coffee. Or worst case scenario if she wan chop calories; one small doughnut and a bottle of water. Let's eat heathy. grin After all, it's not like she's a hunger stricken gal. She for don chop for house before coming. grin

Health is wealth.

cheesy. Dey there dey jones yaself. cheesy. Sheapskate. Na wen e come to spend money on top geh u no say health is wealth. Yeye dey smell. grin wink
Re: What Do You Buy In Eateries For A Girl You Just Met by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 15, 2014
Tymax:

Health is wealth.
First impression matters. grin
Re: What Do You Buy In Eateries For A Girl You Just Met by englishmart(m): 7:03pm On Dec 15, 2014
you don't go for a drink of her choice. She might request a drink you can't afford.

Get her popcorn first. Then bottled water to digest it
cheesy
Re: What Do You Buy In Eateries For A Girl You Just Met by Tymax(m): 7:04pm On Dec 15, 2014
jashar:

cheesy. Dey there dey jones yaself. cheesy. Sheapskate. Na wen e come to spend money on top geh u no say health is wealth. Yeye dey smell. grin wink
3cycle:

First impression matters. grin
Please please please!!! Let us promote healthy living. Are you not concerned that ladies now have pot belly? Oh, I'm very concerned. In fact no more pastry. Na cucumber we go buy for road chop. grin
Re: What Do You Buy In Eateries For A Girl You Just Met by jashar(f): 7:11pm On Dec 15, 2014
Tymax:

Please please please!!! Let us promote healthy living. Are you not concerned that ladies now have pot belly? Oh, I'm very concerned. In fact no more pastry. Na cucumber we go buy for road chop. grin

Nansense.grin. You get mouth naaa. If say na me be d babe and you come buy me cucumber chop for road side again I'll break d cucumber on your head.cheesy.; D
Re: What Do You Buy In Eateries For A Girl You Just Met by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 15, 2014
Tymax:

We are not complaining
Re: What Do You Buy In Eateries For A Girl You Just Met by ROZZAYY(f): 7:29pm On Dec 15, 2014
thorbar:
abi e no gud?.......i tink U̶̲̥̅̊ would love 2 go on a date wif me
Awwww how sweet I'd love to, I mean sachet water is my fav. Drink but sowy am marid.
Re: What Do You Buy In Eateries For A Girl You Just Met by thorbar(m): 7:43pm On Dec 15, 2014
ROZZAYY:

Awwww how sweet I'd love to, I mean sachet water is my fav. Drink but sowy am marid.
Holy sShit...buh U̶̲̥̅̊ no its notin,it happens,U̶̲̥̅̊ ll drink a lot of sachet water,i promise
Re: What Do You Buy In Eateries For A Girl You Just Met by ROZZAYY(f): 7:47pm On Dec 15, 2014
thorbar:
Holy sShit...buh U̶̲̥̅̊ no its notin,it happens,U̶̲̥̅̊ ll drink a lot of sachet water,i promise
Is dat so? Oya take permission from my oga.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Things Your Girlfriend Doesn't Want You To Know / The Science Behind Why Men Stare At Women's Assets / Vacancy For The Post Of A Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.