Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,716 members, 7,802,164 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

The Flailing Kitten On Allen Avenue - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Flailing Kitten On Allen Avenue (8771 Views)

Drone Spotted At Allen Avenue ( Pictures ) / Fire At Allen Avenue (pix inside) / To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Flailing Kitten On Allen Avenue by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 16, 2014
Hmmmm
Re: The Flailing Kitten On Allen Avenue by TheMadame(f): 12:52pm On Dec 16, 2014
@OP,
You should have parked your car and taken the cat to a vet instead of writing this missive,except its fiction.
Re: The Flailing Kitten On Allen Avenue by Psittacus(m): 12:52pm On Dec 16, 2014
So u wrote all dis big grammar bcuz of one dead cat... and you refused to eat... You nid an experience similar to '' life of pie''
Re: The Flailing Kitten On Allen Avenue by honeyad(m): 12:54pm On Dec 16, 2014
EUROBOMBER:

Only mature minds can understand the essence of the write up. You can move to the kiddies section.

Sense in this undecided??
Re: The Flailing Kitten On Allen Avenue by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 16, 2014
Sorry op,walahi i no understand.
Re: The Flailing Kitten On Allen Avenue by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 16, 2014
honeyad:

Sense in this undecided??

If you still have any sense of humanity left in you, the story ought to have appealed to your sense of pity but unfortunately, our hearts have become hardened like flint. embarassed

1 Like

Re: The Flailing Kitten On Allen Avenue by pweetixandy: 12:59pm On Dec 16, 2014
Cat? As in cat?
Re: The Flailing Kitten On Allen Avenue by omoharry(f): 1:00pm On Dec 16, 2014
EUROBOMBER:

I am not surprised you can't see any reason for the story when our hearts have become blackened and as hard as stone over the years. embarassed embarassed

Dont blame him. he can not give what he does not have. Some people are really detach emotionally toward animals in this part of the world.

2 Likes

Re: The Flailing Kitten On Allen Avenue by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 16, 2014
omoharry:
Dont blame him. he can not give what he does not have. Some people are really detach emotionally toward animals in this part of the world.

I am astonished honestly!
Re: The Flailing Kitten On Allen Avenue by honeyad(m): 1:03pm On Dec 16, 2014
EUROBOMBER:

If you still have any sense of humanity left in you, the story ought to have appealed to your sense of pity but unfortunately, our hearts have become hardened like flint. embarassed

Soft heart man... Well done... What's the essence of the story when he did not help the situation? And why is this story making front page when there are better topics out there than this? You and the op can go look for the kitten for the whole day.. That's your problem... All am saying is worthy topics should be kept on front page... Ce'st finni
Re: The Flailing Kitten On Allen Avenue by ruffplay: 1:03pm On Dec 16, 2014
Reduce your weed intake
Re: The Flailing Kitten On Allen Avenue by mya1: 1:03pm On Dec 16, 2014
You may not know this Op, even though you're upset about the kitten, you're just as guilty as everyone else.
A stitch in time saves nine, a help on time saves a life.. If only you had helped the kitten the first time you sighted it, its death could have been avoided.

Niyi Osundare's poem "not my business" comes to mind.

A lesson

Rather than hope someone helps, be the help someone hopes for.
Re: The Flailing Kitten On Allen Avenue by UjSizzle(f): 1:05pm On Dec 16, 2014
cry

I can't help but wonder if you'll feel the same way had that cat been a rat.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Flailing Kitten On Allen Avenue by Slyr0x: 1:06pm On Dec 16, 2014
Probably a winch that was coming back from their meeting grin grin
Re: The Flailing Kitten On Allen Avenue by JayJustus(m): 1:19pm On Dec 16, 2014
cats die and you cannot eat? but you eat cows, chickens, goats, turkey and the likes... don't they also have the right to live too? STOP THIS DOUBLE STANDARD! or just go vegan...

BTW,
KICK OTUOKE CLUELESS SHOELESS Jonathan 2015
Re: The Flailing Kitten On Allen Avenue by JustCare: 1:30pm On Dec 16, 2014
Yes, we got to be careful because those things were placed under our care. But they ain't human either.
Re: The Flailing Kitten On Allen Avenue by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 16, 2014
TheMadame:
@OP,
You should have parked your car and taken the cat to a vet instead of writing this missive,except its fiction.
It's not fiction. This happened yesterday. There was nowhere to park on Allen and it was on the other side of the road. There wasn't anything I could do at all or I would have done something.
Re: The Flailing Kitten On Allen Avenue by Elxandre(m): 1:51pm On Dec 16, 2014
UjSizzle:
cry

I can't help but wonder if you'll feel the same way had that cat been a rat.
Witty!
OP what do you think about this comment?
Re: The Flailing Kitten On Allen Avenue by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 16, 2014
Konvicta1:

Why are you not banned yet?
Re: The Flailing Kitten On Allen Avenue by Showmummy: 3:18pm On Dec 16, 2014
I hate cats!! But seeing a helpless kitten dying on a busy road and no one seem to care, that's heartbreaking
Re: The Flailing Kitten On Allen Avenue by TheMadame(f): 3:19pm On Dec 16, 2014
rickkid:

It's not fiction. This happened yesterday. There was nowhere to park on Allen and it was on the other side of the road. There wasn't anything I could do at all or I would have done something.

My friend, I live in Lagos too. What do you mean there is no parking space on Allen avenue? Even if you were on the other side of the road,and you cared and had compassion for this cat,you could have driven to the round about turned round and saved the cat. I just don't get the essence of this thread because you were equally uncaring for the cat.
Re: The Flailing Kitten On Allen Avenue by MOBBDEEP: 3:35pm On Dec 16, 2014
@ OP, I love tender-hearted people & I'm glad you are one.
It is even more painful lesson for you to know that such class of people are rare these days.
And that is how we arrived at the chaotic world we are in.
Such a pity!!!
Thank God I have had breakfast.
Re: The Flailing Kitten On Allen Avenue by armadeo(m): 10:16pm On Dec 16, 2014
holatin:
You dey talk of animal, There are some incident where a motor hit a human and ran and in five hours time maybe d leg or hand of the person may Ve become flatten by tyre or a head amputated by spiritual doctor of the universe.

A lot if thing are going wrong in this country but we aren't bordered by it.
And dats bad

I have seen this. Its sickening. You'll see a body with a flattened head or appendage knowing motorist drove over the corpse.

Unfeeling nizzos

Nice writing style by the op.
Re: The Flailing Kitten On Allen Avenue by holatin(m): 10:24pm On Dec 16, 2014
armadeo:

I have seen this. Its sickening. You'll see a body with a flattened head or appendage knowing motorist drove over the corpse.

Unfeeling nizzos

Nice writing style by the op.
yeah
Re: The Flailing Kitten On Allen Avenue by samx4real(m): 1:46am On Dec 17, 2014
Oga! U are discribing d death of a cat as if na burial match...

So hw will describe d activities of alqaeda, taliban, BH... to there fellow human being?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Snow In Africa (pics) / How Will You Spend The Christmas Holiday Break? / Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Photo Posted Online.see

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.