Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,642 members, 7,801,870 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

A Working Christian Lady Needs A Loving Man For An Affair - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / A Working Christian Lady Needs A Loving Man For An Affair (6556 Views)

Easy Going Working Class Christian Lady Needs A Man For A Serious Affair. / I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage / I Need A Cute And Loving Man For Marriage. Ping Me 217cd680 Or Call 08059134586 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Working Christian Lady Needs A Loving Man For An Affair by Enjoyment1(f): 8:24am On Jan 08, 2015
selingel:
I wish you, your heart desire...Be mindful of the fact that, most men are not ready, but just want to play around (even with this kind of thread). The funny aspect of it is that, even in the mist of 1,000 guys that might call, that very angel you expect, will call you. Just be sensitive, and dont jump into any man's arms. Some are angels of darkness, appearing as angels of light.

GOOD ADVISE.
Re: A Working Christian Lady Needs A Loving Man For An Affair by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 08, 2015
call 08115987833 lets take it from there
Re: A Working Christian Lady Needs A Loving Man For An Affair by Enjoyment1(f): 8:55am On Jan 08, 2015
fada54:
call 08115987833 lets take it from there

May be it is not my business, but I think you should call her. A man, should boldly do the wooing.
Re: A Working Christian Lady Needs A Loving Man For An Affair by Otobroto(f): 12:18pm On Jan 09, 2015
I came across a post in another forum, and since then, I have been wondering what his intention is. Is he truely looking for a wife, or a baby-sitter? This is what the post is all about.

"I am looking for a loving and caring lady for a wife. She must be between 30 and 35 years of age, and preferably a single mother, with a baby girl between the age 3 and 7, and should be willing to relocate to a new environment"...
Re: A Working Christian Lady Needs A Loving Man For An Affair by Enjoymentgalore(f): 12:43pm On Jan 09, 2015
Otobroto:
I came across a post in another forum, and since then, I have been wondering what his intention is. Is he truely looking for a wife, or a baby-sitter? This is what the post is all about.

"I am looking for a loving and caring lady for a wife. She must be between 30 and 35 years of age, and preferably a single mother, with a baby girl between the age 3 and 7, and should be willing to relocate to a new environment"...

He is probably a single parent too, with a baby gal, who may not have time for the kid, and also wants to blend the "baby-sitter", as a wife. In such cases, the lady must watch it, as she may act more as a "baby-sitter", and "baby-factory", to real house wife. In summary, with the condition of her circumstance, so long the man is taking care of the lady, and her baby, she won care. Thats what most single parents will say.
Re: A Working Christian Lady Needs A Loving Man For An Affair by Hardtalk: 2:12pm On Jan 09, 2015
He doesnt want a single mum with a male child, that will come and bully his daughter. The key reason is for the woman to baby-sit. I hope it doesnt derail the thread anyway.
Re: A Working Christian Lady Needs A Loving Man For An Affair by Enjoyment1(f): 7:58am On Jan 10, 2015
Otobroto:

Well, It is good he is saying it now, so that the lady will know what she is going into.
Re: A Working Christian Lady Needs A Loving Man For An Affair by Enjoyment1(f): 8:00am On Jan 10, 2015
Otobroto:

Well, It is good he is saying it now, so that the lady will know what she is going into...
Re: A Working Christian Lady Needs A Loving Man For An Affair by selingel: 10:53am On Jan 10, 2015
For me, I see it as a win-win situation, so long the lady knows what she is entering into, and the man too is sincere about what he wants.
Re: A Working Christian Lady Needs A Loving Man For An Affair by Enjoymentgalore(f): 8:54am On Jan 11, 2015
I have noticed one trend on Nairaland. People dont come back to testify, which would have encouraged others. Perhaps, they are carried away by sudden change in status. Please, people who have built good relationships from here, should come back and encourage others. Even bad testimonies too are encouraged, as it will help people guide against such re-occurrence.
Re: A Working Christian Lady Needs A Loving Man For An Affair by selingel: 5:35pm On Jan 11, 2015
Enjoymentgalore:
I have noticed one trend on Nairaland. People dont come back to testify, which would have encouraged others. Perhaps, they are carried away by sudden change in status. Please, people who have built good relationships from here, should come back and encourage others. Even bad testimonies too are encouraged, as it will help people guide against such re-occurrence.

Just like what I said in another thread, when those that have met their better-half come here to give testimonies, nonbelievers will begin to have faith. So also, those with bad experiences; when they share their plights tooo....many will learn the other side of the internet.
Re: A Working Christian Lady Needs A Loving Man For An Affair by taioluv: 7:29am On Jan 12, 2015
@Enjoymentgalore I want to share ma own story which is nt encouraging at all...i want a serious courtship wt a serious man .I just met a guy here online stuff at first d chattin was going well.. until he said he loves sex he is sex addict I told him dat is too soon to talk abut sex...he said he is being blunt and dat is hw I kneww dis one na one chance,he said he want to take me to movies and from dis to his kno he house,36year guy was Justin lookin for hw to sex me on a first day we are planning to meet he even told me wt his mouth and I quickly deleted him on ma bbm....imagine such rubbish..36yr imatured fool

selingel:

Just like what I said in another thread, when those that have met their better-half come here to give testimonies, nonbelievers will begin to have faith. So also, those with bad experiences; when they share their plights tooo....many will learn the other side of the internet.
Re: A Working Christian Lady Needs A Loving Man For An Affair by selingel: 6:32pm On Jan 12, 2015
taioluv:
@Enjoymentgalore I want to share ma own story which is nt encouraging at all...i want a serious courtship wt a serious man .I just met a guy here online stuff at first d chattin was going well.. until he said he loves sex he is sex addict I told him dat is too soon to talk abut sex...he said he is being blunt and dat is hw I kneww dis one na one chance,he said he want to take me to movies and from dis to his kno he house,36year guy was Justin lookin for hw to sex me on a first day we are planning to meet he even told me wt his mouth and I quickly deleted him on ma bbm....imagine such rubbish..36yr imatured fool

You know what, many ladies fail to see the red light, when they desire online relationship. There is no way you will meet a guy either thru internet, or via other online related softwares (using GSM), that you will not know his intentions. There will always be traces to his original intention. All you just need do is WATCH and pay close attention even to the least piece of information from him, and most especially his body language.

Most of these guys, are after sex, and just like what you experienced, many dont want to settle down (even at 40). On my side, I will say, dont be discouraged becos there are still some very small fraction that have genuine intentions. I used to be a pessimist too.

My advice remains, meet at public places, should you have anyone which you believe has genuine intention. Before then, you should have chatted for a couple of weeks, and from there, you will see some traces. When taking another step to solidify the relationship by meeting in a public place, please send someone ahead. She can take another table, and be observing what is happening from a distance. Thats why I always tell people to meet in an eatry. The advance one-man-team will watch your back for you. So, the issue of being charmed blah blah blah, does not come up, as the person will immediately alert you, or stop any strange situation. There are so many methods, I cannot disclose everything here, please.

Nairaland has the good, the bad, and the ugly.

1 Like

Re: A Working Christian Lady Needs A Loving Man For An Affair by Enjoymentgalore(f): 10:20pm On Jan 12, 2015
taioluv:

My Sister, I celebrate with you. Many men here are fun-seekers, even at 38 and above. They appear as angels of light, but their heart is full of charcoal. The other day, one was inducing a lady with gift items, just becos he wanted to sleep with her. He thought she was like one of those girls that will jump at anything, just becos they want to be in an affair, or married, as the case be. This one declined his gifts, and walked.

My sister, whatever food that God has kept for you, will not elude you. Please dont settle for less. HE will make that one important call, that will change your life, to locate you. HE does not sleep or slumber.
Re: A Working Christian Lady Needs A Loving Man For An Affair by Ynkacares: 11:25pm On Jan 12, 2015
Hello, my name is Yinka. I am Dark, tall, Slim and young guy in my late 20's. I am a geologist. I live and work in IBADAN. I need a female friend at at IBADAN for friendship and possibly dating(less than 25yrs)....call/text me on 08152323147. No flashing.
Re: A Working Christian Lady Needs A Loving Man For An Affair by taioluv: 2:48pm On Jan 13, 2015
@selingel and @Enjoymentgalore thanks for ur advice I appreciate bt I have left everytin to God hand so I will tell u ma testimony by God's Grace. wishing us our breakthru this 2015,testimony will full our lips plenty plenty oo. In Jesus Name
Re: A Working Christian Lady Needs A Loving Man For An Affair by Enjoymentgalore(f): 5:29pm On Jan 13, 2015
taioluv:
@selingel and @Enjoymentgalore thanks for ur advice I appreciate bt I have left everytin to God hand so I will tell u ma testimony by God's Grace. wishing us our breakthru this 2015,testimony will full our lips plenty plenty oo. In Jesus Name

Amen. It is well with us all.
Re: A Working Christian Lady Needs A Loving Man For An Affair by selingel: 6:00pm On Jan 13, 2015
taioluv:

Just be vigilant. Whenevr they overcome their victims, they come here to label the person with another name, and make a full love story out of it. May you never fall prey to their antics.
Re: A Working Christian Lady Needs A Loving Man For An Affair by Hardtalk: 10:41pm On Jan 13, 2015
Oboma1:
I hope you dont mind a long distance affair, as a friend of mine in US, tend to show interest?
He will call you any moment from tommorow. Wish you guys the best, show you permit long distance affair.
In summary, I will advise you allow for such, for you never can tell, besides, many Nigerians in US now wants to come back home to marry. For me, I dont know why.
Good luck...Wishing the best in this new year.

If you want to call her, please do, and stop those scoop. What is wrong in you saying, you wil call her, and that you not staying in the country currently?.
Re: A Working Christian Lady Needs A Loving Man For An Affair by Enjoyment1(f): 10:11pm On Jan 14, 2015
Hardtalk:

If you want to call her, please do, and stop those scoop. What is wrong in you saying, you wil call her, and that you not staying in the country currently?.

Note, some guys can be very shy. If that is what he wants, allow it.
Re: A Working Christian Lady Needs A Loving Man For An Affair by Hardtalk: 7:33pm On Jan 16, 2015
Enjoyment1:

Note, some guys can be very shy. If that is what he wants, allow it.

Yea! Yea!! E dey happen......
Re: A Working Christian Lady Needs A Loving Man For An Affair by Enjoyment1(f): 10:19pm On Jan 17, 2015
Hardtalk:

Yea! Yea!! E dey happen......

Hmm....It is well jare...
Re: A Working Christian Lady Needs A Loving Man For An Affair by Otobroto(f): 6:28am On Jan 24, 2015
Hardtalk:

Abeg no make me laugh
Re: A Working Christian Lady Needs A Loving Man For An Affair by Otobroto(f): 10:28am On Jan 25, 2015
Re: A Working Christian Lady Needs A Loving Man For An Affair by Titiladeolu(m): 1:09pm On Jan 25, 2015
Re: A Working Christian Lady Needs A Loving Man For An Affair by SpinalCord: 4:38pm On Jan 25, 2015
@ Titiladeolu: Tnx...noted.
Re: A Working Christian Lady Needs A Loving Man For An Affair by SpinalCord: 5:09pm On Jan 29, 2015
Re: A Working Christian Lady Needs A Loving Man For An Affair by Jorussia(m): 3:59pm On Feb 01, 2015
my candid advice to ladies here,is to be very careful and not become too desperate, just because they are getting pass the age of marriage. I know that at age 29 and above, ladies tend to show lots of eagerness and anxieties towards marriage. I am not a fan of online dating,because i feel people may not sincere about themselves online.
Re: A Working Christian Lady Needs A Loving Man For An Affair by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 01, 2015
Am also in search of a serious Christian man for a relationship that will lead to marriage. Age between 30 to 35. Pls send a msg on whatapp or call this number 08023105303. Thanks
Re: A Working Christian Lady Needs A Loving Man For An Affair by SpinalCord: 10:26pm On Feb 02, 2015
Jorussia:
my candid advice to ladies here,is to be very careful and not become too desperate, just because they are getting pass the age of marriage. I know that at age 29 and above, ladies tend to show lots of eagerness and anxieties towards marriage. I am not a fan of online dating,because i feel people may not sincere about themselves online.

Well said...though I know what I want.
Re: A Working Christian Lady Needs A Loving Man For An Affair by SpinalCord: 10:28pm On Feb 02, 2015
precy000:
Am also in search of a serious Christian man for a relationship that will lead to marriage. Age between 30 to 35. Pls send a msg on whatapp or call this number 08023105303. Thanks

It is well sister...
Re: A Working Christian Lady Needs A Loving Man For An Affair by Enjoyment1(f): 10:14pm On Feb 04, 2015
precy000:

U never can tell....He can come from any source. Just keep your heavenly connection. GOD will see us all through in JESUS name.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

thread deleted / The Finest Boy On Nairaland. (pix) / Ugly Blind Date: What Would U Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.