Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,488 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Gmb's Running Mate, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's Profile - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gmb's Running Mate, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's Profile (28724 Views)

Buhari’s Running Mate, Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns To Plantain Sellers (pictures) / Buhari's Running Mate, Prof Osinbajo Graduated in 1978 At The Age Of 19? / Brief Profile: Meet Buhari’s Running Mate, Prof Yemi Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gmb's Running Mate, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's Profile by thegoodone2(m): 7:50am On Dec 18, 2014
I read the comment of people above no body say the man steal money or he haa done something bad. they can use EFCC to intimidate him like others. We dont kmow GEJ before. the man we have 70% vote of South west.
Re: Gmb's Running Mate, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's Profile by fisaylab: 7:50am On Dec 18, 2014
manck2:
Nobody will vote for them because Osibanjo was involve in fraud with Ahmed Tinubu , while they stole all of the money of lagos. And he covered up tinubu for fraud.. and made the people life useless.

Look at tinubu business , you can see that tinubu business is better than the school. because osibanjo help tinubu to steal money.

[img]http://aderinola.files./2011/04/collapsed-structure.jpg?w=624[/img]
www.nairaland.com/attachments/197512_lagos1_jpge9f864475f4c9ad669a5acb3ce5dd8f2

You will soon learn in hard way,apako at you
Re: Gmb's Running Mate, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's Profile by namdo(m): 7:53am On Dec 18, 2014
DollyParton1:
Fingers crossed.
I hope he performs.
being a christian I hope his ideas would be executed by Buhari. I pray he is not just to fill the blank space.
Re: Gmb's Running Mate, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's Profile by chrysso83(m): 7:54am On Dec 18, 2014
DollyParton1:
Fingers crossed.
I hope he performs.
Pray he wins first
Re: Gmb's Running Mate, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's Profile by Tymax(m): 7:58am On Dec 18, 2014
Just look at ignorant youths claiming he is "unpopular"- even that term is inappropriate. If you ever cared about the economy of Nigeria and actually sought knowledge on her advancement, you would have come across Prof Osinbajo.

It is a pity he would become Vice President. In Nigeria, the VP or Deputy Governor is just like an appendage because our kind of politics renders him/her powerless.
Re: Gmb's Running Mate, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's Profile by chrysso83(m): 8:00am On Dec 18, 2014
Impressive CV I must say. But we all know in Nigeria that excellent credentials doesn't really translate to excellent performance.

2 Likes

Re: Gmb's Running Mate, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's Profile by Franky9584(m): 8:01am On Dec 18, 2014
nice c.v but wrong party
Re: Gmb's Running Mate, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's Profile by theV0ice: 8:04am On Dec 18, 2014
Tymax:
Just look at ignorant youths claiming he is "unpopular"- even that term is inappropriate. If you ever cared about the economy of Nigeria and actually sought knowledge on her advancement, you would have come across Prof Osinbajo.

It is a pity he would become Vice President. In Nigeria, the VP or Deputy Governor is just like an appendage because our kind of politics renders him/her powerless.

with GMB, i don't think he'll ever be rendered unimportant
Re: Gmb's Running Mate, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's Profile by Nukilia: 8:27am On Dec 18, 2014
"One thing is certain, before we conduct elections in Nigeria, we already know our president; we only go to the polls to confirm our vote for him"

GMB 2015 cool

2 Likes

Re: Gmb's Running Mate, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's Profile by evesdon4u: 8:58am On Dec 18, 2014
ibson99:
Ok, impressive cv. But the guy is unpopular I just hope his unpopularity won't affect the elections cos we need change badly.

Our current President wasn't so popular if I recall but look at where he is today...That's the grace of God for all of us to ponder over.

1 Like

Re: Gmb's Running Mate, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's Profile by emeraldlife: 9:07am On Dec 18, 2014
ayo4dworld:
I hope all work out well for Nigeria's good. A man after GOD'S Heart is what I pray for NIGERIA'S LEADERSHIP THRONE in 2015.
Amen
Re: Gmb's Running Mate, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's Profile by Isaacpyo04(m): 9:49am On Dec 18, 2014
rebranded:
Sambo is not that strong politically also..sooo

A former governor of Kaduna state is strong politically
Re: Gmb's Running Mate, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's Profile by 4llerbuntu(m): 9:50am On Dec 18, 2014
gebest:
You dont even know the meaning of profile, profile without state of origin.

The sooner this idea is abolished in this country the better.

We are tired of dolts like you who cannot see a person for what he his, but rather take comfort in stupid tags such as ethnicity, religion, 'state of origin'

What will his 'state of origin' add to your life and his ability to perform his job?

I'm sure you have always been a beneficiary of such things so you cannot see beyond your nose
Re: Gmb's Running Mate, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's Profile by ellechrystal(f): 9:54am On Dec 18, 2014
sunnshyn:

Stop this assumptions...we all never really knew this guy (Prof Osinbajo) until few weeks ago..

So from where did you read, or hear he's Tinubu's houseboy?

If he's CV does nothing to your soul, doesn't strike you, then I'm afraid, no one in the whole Nigeria will.
Mr man keep my soul outta this. Is that how u talk? If I gave my own opinion wat has it got to do with my soul? ..na ur soul wey u dey talk about. Mtchewww
Re: Gmb's Running Mate, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's Profile by adeiujj(f): 9:55am On Dec 18, 2014
so serious

Re: Gmb's Running Mate, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's Profile by gebest: 10:17am On Dec 18, 2014
4llerbuntu:

The sooner this idea is abolished in this country the better.

We are tired of dolts like you who cannot see a person for what he his, but rather take comfort in stupid tags such as ethnicity, religion, 'state of origin'

What will his 'state of origin' add to your life and his ability to perform his job?

I'm sure you have always been a beneficiary of such things so you cannot see beyond your nose
are u alright?
Re: Gmb's Running Mate, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's Profile by Carlmax(m): 11:29am On Dec 18, 2014
ibson99:
Ok, impressive cv. But the guy is unpopular I just hope his unpopularity won't affect the elections cos we need change badly.

We Need Change Badly!!!
Re: Gmb's Running Mate, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's Profile by Carlmax(m): 11:41am On Dec 18, 2014
Tymax:

Don't call anybody Ignorant here, He was not popular! simple! if people don't know you, it means you are not popular, I just hope it doesn't affect the change we need, cos we are desperate for change, this fresh air is choking! GEJ OUT!!!
Re: Gmb's Running Mate, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's Profile by Baraac(f): 11:53am On Dec 18, 2014
BREAKING NEWS!! BREAKING NEWS!! BREAKING NEWS!!

The truth of the matter is that Pastor Adeboye is yet to make any official statement of APC presidential running mate.
There are so many fake account all over now.
BE AWARE and BE WARNED.
RCCG is not a political party.
And that does not mean that RCCG members hate the selected VP.
LET US KEEP ON PRAYING FOR THE WILL OF GOD IN 2015.
Do not let the Christians be divided.
Internet is full of trash these days.
Take note.

BREAKING NEWS!! BREAKING NEWS!! BREAKING NEWS!!
Re: Gmb's Running Mate, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's Profile by real2fix(m): 2:42pm On Dec 18, 2014
fashola.....pple said we dont want muslim muslim ticket.
Rotimi.... u said yoruba wil be use and dump again.
Now osibanwo... u said his not popular.....y pple dissatisfy wit wat dey av...all wat we need is change

1 Like

Re: Gmb's Running Mate, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's Profile by ewosk: 3:45pm On Dec 18, 2014
Eziachi:

ia. Amaechi is better off on the wing for other positions than being a VP. If you doubt me, ask Alex Ekwueme.

spot on...ur head balance well for ur neck....
One swan bottle water for u..
U sabi Nigeria political terrain....
Re: Gmb's Running Mate, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's Profile by tit(f): 3:47pm On Dec 18, 2014
impressive cv = he schooled in london!
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Gmb's Running Mate, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's Profile by Eziachi: 6:28pm On Dec 18, 2014
yungryce:

news flash, i didnt vote GEJ then n im keeping an open mind right now. as per Osinbajo, he has no history where his credibility has been tested and i dnt think there is going to be a change from now till febuary. so i ask again, am i togo vote for dis guy simply becuz Tinubu selected him?
There is noo need for your news flash, cos am in the least or nowhere interested on who you voted for last 2011.
Even if you voted Dele Momudu, that is the least of my problems.
Am only saying to you that that at least you got few weeks for you to get to know the guy, if that was your objective or even subjective concern.
Experience is a plus in any job but not overly important. How does one gathers experience if they never get the opportunity to do the job? Experience comes from work.

1 Like

Re: Gmb's Running Mate, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's Profile by Image123(m): 8:51pm On Dec 18, 2014
Tymax:

I think that even during the military regime, Buhari had the most popular and free handed of them all in Idiagbon. You can almost argue that Idiagbon was running the show. With Buhari, i don't think the VP would be just a powerless appendage.

1 Like

Re: Gmb's Running Mate, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's Profile by Jide10000: 6:10am On Dec 20, 2014
I smell a rat . How can he be this intelligent ,grow up in a country as monstrous as Nigeria and yet still believe in the existence of God?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Warning To Drivers: That CCTV May Put You In Jail Or Have Your Car Impounded / Pandora: Buhari Visited Tinubu In Corruption-Tainted Villa Acquired By Oyetola / El-rufai And Dangote Meet In Abuja After His Return From A Short Holiday(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.