Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

Travel And Tours Business. Expert Advice Needed! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Travel And Tours Business. Expert Advice Needed! (870 Views)

..... / Fixed Deposit For 30 Days: I Need An Expert's Advice. / Equities/quoted Shares Investment: Expert's Advice To Investors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travel And Tours Business. Expert Advice Needed! by synergetic: 5:40pm On Dec 15, 2014
hello nairalanders. I am based in abuja and i intend to go into this business by early next year on the recomendation of a consultant. The thing is i dont know much about the business but i want to give it a try as i am out of paid job for now and really want to start something for myself. Are there experts here who can offer advice on how to go about it? Pls contributions are welcome .
Re: Travel And Tours Business. Expert Advice Needed! by bigdave1: 6:26pm On Dec 15, 2014
its a very nice and huge business depending on which part you want to major. Thats what i do for a living. Be specific maybe i could give some suggestiond
Re: Travel And Tours Business. Expert Advice Needed! by synergetic: 7:39pm On Dec 15, 2014
bigdave1:
its a very nice and huge business depending on which part you want to major. Thats what i do for a living. Be specific maybe i could give some suggestiond
thanks bigdave for startars i am currently understudying an AITA certified agent, am also planing to undergo some training with galileo and sabre. The idea is to start small issuing tickets under the agent, latter i will start packaging tours and the rest. Like i said i am a novice. I dont know if you can help me with tips on how to grow fast in this business. My email is saemsynergies@gmail.com pls lets communicate. Tnx
Re: Travel And Tours Business. Expert Advice Needed! by drumma(m): 12:18am On Dec 22, 2014
HMMMMMM.... starting off as a travel agent at this time to me seems a bit late especially with the new move by airlines cutting of commissions on stocks..... Im convinced the conventional travel agent will phase out pretty soon unless you have something better to offer because travel company's are taking over the industry...... However if you have huge capital and the right connections with the Northern big boys, im sure you'll find a balance...... my two kobo!
Re: Travel And Tours Business. Expert Advice Needed! by enm(m): 12:17am On Dec 29, 2014
synergetic:
hello nairalanders. I am based in abuja and i intend to go into this business by early next year on the recomendation of a consultant. The thing is i dont know much about the business but i want to give it a try as i am out of paid job for now and really want to start something for myself. Are there experts here who can offer advice on how to go about it? Pls contributions are welcome .

Pm me up and let me connect you to avenue to wealth. Through their travel department which is IATA certified they package local and foreign tour, flight booking and hotel booking locally and internationally also. They also engaged in visa and passport procurement assistance.

They also carried out trainings too for would be travel agent.

(1) (Reply)

JUMIA, Africa's #1 Online Retailer Is Coming To OWERRI, Imo State!!! / Beware Of Recharge Card Printing Biz, Its A Scam / SPORTS TRADING ENTERPRISE.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.