Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

Thread For People Who Really Dont Like Their Family. Let Meet Here - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Thread For People Who Really Dont Like Their Family. Let Meet Here (3040 Views)

17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria / What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? / 6 In Their Family, No Male. Will I Be Able To Have Male Children With Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For People Who Really Dont Like Their Family. Let Meet Here by Joel3(m): 5:57pm On Dec 15, 2014
if you are not happy with the family you find yourself and you only wish you were from somewhere else. Let hang out here.

1 Like

Re: Thread For People Who Really Dont Like Their Family. Let Meet Here by naijaboiy: 5:59pm On Dec 15, 2014
hmmm undecided
Re: Thread For People Who Really Dont Like Their Family. Let Meet Here by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 15, 2014
naijaboiy:
hmmm undecided
shocked
I don't like them,but....

I LOVE THEM

3 Likes

Re: Thread For People Who Really Dont Like Their Family. Let Meet Here by LaRoyalHighness(f): 6:27pm On Dec 15, 2014
I thought I have seen it all on nairaland... Then this...... Smh

1 Like

Re: Thread For People Who Really Dont Like Their Family. Let Meet Here by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 15, 2014
Are you a sadist ni? undecided angry shocked
Re: Thread For People Who Really Dont Like Their Family. Let Meet Here by englishmart(m): 7:10pm On Dec 15, 2014
ok. If I Don't like them, what should I do? Kill myself and get reincarnated from GeJ's family? undecided

Re: Thread For People Who Really Dont Like Their Family. Let Meet Here by Natasha2(f): 7:14pm On Dec 15, 2014
Are you kidding me?? shocked
Re: Thread For People Who Really Dont Like Their Family. Let Meet Here by Stephxoblessed(f): 7:33pm On Dec 15, 2014
Are you kidding me? Who doesnt like his or her family?as for me,i will chose my family over again if given the chance.I may not have the most perfect family,but i love them anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For People Who Really Dont Like Their Family. Let Meet Here by luvly101: 7:43pm On Dec 15, 2014
Just here to see the faces of those People Who Really Dont Like Their Family. grin

1 Like

Re: Thread For People Who Really Dont Like Their Family. Let Meet Here by SAMBARRY: 8:14pm On Dec 15, 2014
I love my family to pieces. Which kain rough play be that one. Abeg o undecided
Re: Thread For People Who Really Dont Like Their Family. Let Meet Here by Joel3(m): 8:31pm On Dec 15, 2014
its not about the saying or religious believe that my mother food too sweet. learn to love your family and all that bullshit.

The truth is there is something you just feel its not right or there is something that is not there you can boldly talk about when compared to other family.

There are some really bitter issue or experience. Something that is missing.

Yes you know what I mean. You love your brother and sister or father and mother. But the truth is you hate the family or lineage you find yourself. And you wish for somewhere better than where you find yourself.

Let hang out here.

3 Likes

Re: Thread For People Who Really Dont Like Their Family. Let Meet Here by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 15, 2014
Joel3:
its not about the saying or religious believe that my mother food too sweet. learn to love your family and all that bullshit.

The truth is there is something you just feel its not right or there is something that is not there you can boldly talk about when compared to other family.

There are some really bitter issue or experience. Something that is missing.

Yes you know what I mean. You love your brother and sister or father and mother. But the truth is you hate the family or lineage you find yourself. And you wish for somewhere better than where you find yourself.

Let hang out here.
bro you no dey tire ni embarassed which family you still dey find again...God protected ur family till this moment,you dey complain...some people they wish for just father/mother/brother/ sister....yet you get,you dey complain...undecided

1 Like

Re: Thread For People Who Really Dont Like Their Family. Let Meet Here by Joel3(m): 8:50pm On Dec 15, 2014
Ghostlady:
bro you no dey tire ni embarassed which family you still dey find again...God protected ur family till this moment,you dey complain...some people they wish for just father/mother/brother/ sister....yet you get,you dey complain...undecided
why the quote and preaching? U nor de tire. Must you comment

4 Likes

Re: Thread For People Who Really Dont Like Their Family. Let Meet Here by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 15, 2014
Empathy, people. Not everyone is from a happy family. Damn.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thread For People Who Really Dont Like Their Family. Let Meet Here by lafflaff123(m): 9:42pm On Dec 15, 2014
hehehehehehe oh boy them adopt you?
Re: Thread For People Who Really Dont Like Their Family. Let Meet Here by sunnshyn(f): 11:30pm On Dec 15, 2014
Timbuktou:
Empathy, people. Everybody is not from a happy family. Damn.

Don't mind them...abeg no be everyone comot from better or loving family...

God bless my family anyways...amen!
Re: Thread For People Who Really Dont Like Their Family. Let Meet Here by KanwuliaJara: 11:59pm On Dec 15, 2014
Switching family members will not he help.
You will only swap PSYCHOS! kiss
Re: Thread For People Who Really Dont Like Their Family. Let Meet Here by Joel3(m): 6:41am On Dec 16, 2014
let me correct some misconceptions here. this thread doesn't mean I am not from happy family. Must people here do not understand it.

You just just wish you would have been better from other place.

1 Like

Re: Thread For People Who Really Dont Like Their Family. Let Meet Here by YourCoffin: 10:15am On Dec 16, 2014
Okay, OP what are we going to do? Form a cult or swap families?
Re: Thread For People Who Really Dont Like Their Family. Let Meet Here by LordReed(m): 9:11pm On Dec 16, 2014
Joel3:
let me correct some misconceptions here. this thread doesn't mean I am not from happy family. Must people here do not understand it.

You just just wish you would have been better from other place.

You are looking in the wrong direction. You cannot change the past. Only the present and the future are available to you to do something about. Wishing you were from Dangote's family is a useless activity as it can never happen, even if you are adopted you are still technically not of their lineage so give thought to things that can happen instead of indulging in day dreams.
Re: Thread For People Who Really Dont Like Their Family. Let Meet Here by veave(f): 10:14pm On Dec 16, 2014
Okay.
1. I am happy with the family i came from and love them with all my heart. I could give my all(which i dont have yet) for my family.
2. I do not wish i came from any other family (because, as perfect as they look, they have their own demons to conquer, who knows even bigger than ours.
3. I could not have asked for another mother or father. Mine are simply the best. kiss kiss kiss
4. My brothers and sisters? They make my world colorful with their diverse good traits and wahala smiley
5. I do not think any other family would have tolerated all my shortcomings... but this one did and still do.
6. Oga, i also join you not to like your family. Why? It can never be like mine.

With this few points of mine and many more. I know your eyes have been open.
I have been taught to thank the Lord for everything around me at all times. And i practice it religioysly.

God bless you
A. Good old dad
B. Mama Roses
C. Nna
D. Dozman
E. Glow
F. Bebi.
Finally. Me grin
God keep us all. Amen

1 Like

Re: Thread For People Who Really Dont Like Their Family. Let Meet Here by lastchild: 11:09pm On Dec 16, 2014
Ghostlady:
don't you know that some people's misfortune is because they have brothers and sisters

@ topic,I love my family but hate my lineage with passion
Re: Thread For People Who Really Dont Like Their Family. Let Meet Here by Nmeri17: 1:29pm On Dec 17, 2014
owky OP I don't like my family smiley so what's the next step Lemmi guess...u and I offer to make dinner in our families tonight and spice the food richly with rat poison wink
Re: Thread For People Who Really Dont Like Their Family. Let Meet Here by AltarBoy1: 10:51pm On Dec 19, 2014
@Op... Have you ever wondered why anytime Jerry succeeds in kicking Tom out of the house, he gets lonely and sad... and he will still go ahead to make a plan in bringing back Tom into the house... You family might be a pin on your neck, but believe me, they are the best thing that happened to you...

3 Likes

Re: Thread For People Who Really Dont Like Their Family. Let Meet Here by EfemenaXY: 10:56pm On Dec 19, 2014
Joel3:
if you are not happy with the family you find yourself and you only wish you were from somewhere else. Let hang out here.

Association of frustrated souls - that would be a befitting name for your proposed club.

By the way, are you a ritualist? I know Christmas is just around the corner but the purpose of this thread of yours eludes me...
Re: Thread For People Who Really Dont Like Their Family. Let Meet Here by Joel3(m): 11:16pm On Dec 19, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Association of frustrated souls - that would be a befitting name for your proposed club.

By the way, are you a ritualist? I know Christmas is just around the corner but the purpose of this thread of yours eludes me...
you must be under age to have this type of thought.

Anyway, i like you and you are one funny dude... the reason i like you is that nothing you says make sense.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thread For People Who Really Dont Like Their Family. Let Meet Here by EfemenaXY: 11:20pm On Dec 19, 2014
Joel3:
you must be under age to have this type of thought.

Anyway, i like... the reason i like you is that nothing you says make sense.

Whose the under-aged one here? cheesy

You still haven't answered the questions. Are you a ritualist seeking victims for Christmas? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Thread For People Who Really Dont Like Their Family. Let Meet Here by dapsy4u2(m): 11:43pm On Dec 19, 2014
Your family members are the best friends you can ever have. As for me I LOVE my family a lot!!!
Re: Thread For People Who Really Dont Like Their Family. Let Meet Here by itstpia8: 4:02am On Dec 20, 2014
if you are from a dysfunctional family, and you recognize that fact, then you can either leave or stay- its up to you.

what i dont think is necessary is engaging in actions and activities that are meant to (help outsiders) destroy your family/relatives as a whole, such are counterproductive and will also destroy you.

1 Like

Re: Thread For People Who Really Dont Like Their Family. Let Meet Here by SAMBARRY: 6:50am On Dec 20, 2014
Ehen so you fit get sense like this grin

I'm impressed. I been think say you go yarn dust as usual grin
itstpia8:
if you are from a dysfunctional family, and you recognize that fact, then you can either leave or stay- its up to you.

what i dont think is necessary is engaging in actions and activities that are meant to (help outsiders) destroy your family/relatives as a whole, such are counterproductive and will also destroy you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread For People Who Really Dont Like Their Family. Let Meet Here by Joel3(m): 7:38am On Dec 20, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Whose the under-aged one here? cheesy

You still haven't answered the questions. Are you a ritualist seeking victims for Christmas? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Haha at the ritualist part. What bring this into this discussion?

yeah, you see that why i like you. Nothing you says make sense. Can you say something again. i am enjoying it.
Re: Thread For People Who Really Dont Like Their Family. Let Meet Here by EfemenaXY: 7:45am On Dec 20, 2014
Joel3:

Haha at the ritualist part. What bring this into this discussion?

yeah, you see that why i like you. Nothing you says make sense. Can you say something again. i am enjoying it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help A Brother In This Situation!!! / Single Mom / Is My Fear Of Raising Kids In Nigeria Irrational?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.