Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Why You Will Fail JAMB 2015 After Going For Shiloh 2014 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why You Will Fail JAMB 2015 After Going For Shiloh 2014 (2321 Views)

PHOTO: 95% Of People Will Fail This Simple Mathematics / Why Do Candidate Still Fail Jamb? / Why Do Nigerian Students Fail Jamb Exams? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Will Fail JAMB 2015 After Going For Shiloh 2014 by smartfellow2080: 6:07pm On Dec 15, 2014
We like deceiving ourselves in Nigeria, believing that by going to a church crusade we will succeed in our endevours....Mumu People!!!
Can you imagine a friend of mine was disturbing me to follow him for Shiloh 2014 so that i can have my academic problem solved...Rubbish!!!
I know with runz all things are possible in Nigeria not by crusade that are there to collect our offerings and sell materials in the name of saving people.
Next year JAMB UTME will be my third time writing JAMB and i know i will pass this time around cos am really studying hard and also got some realiable runz guyz by my back.#Fact
Re: Why You Will Fail JAMB 2015 After Going For Shiloh 2014 by DJMONACO(m): 6:16pm On Dec 15, 2014
I think u misunderstood you friend.Going to Shiloh isnt bad.He's not telling you not to read.He s telling you to involve God.
Do u think ppl who fail jamb dint use runs or read?

8 Likes

Re: Why You Will Fail JAMB 2015 After Going For Shiloh 2014 by mumumugu(m): 7:11pm On Dec 15, 2014
[quote author=smartfellow2080 post=28908134]We like deceiving ourselves in Nigeria, believing that by going to a church crusade we will succeed in our endevours....Mumu People!!!
Can you imagine a friend of mine was disturbing me to follow him for Shiloh 2014 so that i can have my academic problem solved...Rubbish!!!
I know with runz all things are possible in Nigeria not by crusade that are there to collect our offerings and sell materials in the name of saving people.
Next year JAMB UTME will be my third time writing JAMB and i know i will pass this time around cos am really studying hard and also got some realiable runz guyz by my back.#Fact[/qu

you writing jamb for third time. Both of una mumu
Re: Why You Will Fail JAMB 2015 After Going For Shiloh 2014 by Ceedarlin(f): 7:56pm On Dec 15, 2014
4dt statement OP may u write jamb 7x (Amen) .......God 1st others follow I'd rather read, cram, crusade dan depend on human who ll gimme fake answer . MUMU OP

1 Like

Re: Why You Will Fail JAMB 2015 After Going For Shiloh 2014 by DollyParton1(f): 8:48pm On Dec 15, 2014
smartfellow2080:
We like deceiving ourselves in Nigeria, believing that by going to a church crusade we will succeed in our endevours....Mumu People!!!
Next year JAMB UTME will be my third time writing JAMB and i know i will pass this time around cos am really studying hard and also got some realiable runz guyz by my back.#Fact
ok but am yet to see the answer to the why u stated in ur topic.
Re: Why You Will Fail JAMB 2015 After Going For Shiloh 2014 by Treyknowles(m): 9:03pm On Dec 15, 2014
Op, u are a first class FOOL,were u forced to give offerings at shiloh or did Bishop hold a gun to ur head dat u shud pay ur sacrifice?its obvious dat u dnt knw wat shiloh means,cuz if u do u wnt type d gibberish u typed here
Re: Why You Will Fail JAMB 2015 After Going For Shiloh 2014 by Yustash001(m): 9:21pm On Dec 15, 2014
Ceedarlin:
4dt statement OP may u write jamb 7x (Amen) .......God 1st others follow I'd rather read, cram, crusade dan depend on human who ll gimme fake answer . MUMU OP
Is that why you have to curse him?....It's not fair...
Re: Why You Will Fail JAMB 2015 After Going For Shiloh 2014 by sunylatsega(m): 9:26pm On Dec 15, 2014
Even if u read all d books on earth n you're nt favored. Bro to b candid u go fail. Don't underestimate God's factor. It Key

1 Like

Re: Why You Will Fail JAMB 2015 After Going For Shiloh 2014 by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 15, 2014
If you run alone,its called Race,if God is involved its called Grace..

Don't underestimate the power of God..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Will Fail JAMB 2015 After Going For Shiloh 2014 by sagaciousblog: 10:02pm On Dec 15, 2014
smartfellow2080:
my mind tells me you probably put up this topic just to make frontpage but if not,let me state without any equivocation that YOU WILL THIS JAMB..#fact#
Re: Why You Will Fail JAMB 2015 After Going For Shiloh 2014 by okotv(m): 10:25pm On Dec 15, 2014
Nigerian youths

when are we going to get wise I as a person believe so much in the power of the spiritual but then the spiritual won't surface when you have the capability to get something done. Imagine a lot of guys preparing for exams and you are running from one church gathering to another without reading and you want to pass when you have brain and you say because of that they might not pass. Please, better read and avoid unnecessary gatherings in the name of Christ cause he might not even approve of the service. Reading and praying go together

2 Likes

Re: Why You Will Fail JAMB 2015 After Going For Shiloh 2014 by herald9: 11:01pm On Dec 15, 2014
sunylatsega:
Even if u read all d books on earth n you're nt favored. Bro to b candid u go fail. Don't underestimate God's factor. It Key

Favoured ke.

undecided
Re: Why You Will Fail JAMB 2015 After Going For Shiloh 2014 by rezzy: 3:20am On Dec 16, 2014
@smartfellow,
I will be waiting for ur runz testimony come 2015..
Re: Why You Will Fail JAMB 2015 After Going For Shiloh 2014 by TOYNEX(f): 9:12am On Dec 16, 2014
rezzy:
@smartfellow,
I will be waiting for ur runz testimony come 2015..
u just typed my mind.

@ Op, I'm not saying this because u fail to accept d Shiloh invite, so many people do and others don't. it is a matter of personal decision. but in as much as ur friend did not discourage you from reading, I don't think ur topic correspond with ur view...
besides, always learn to watch ur tongue when it comes to d things of God do not mock d prophetic.
Remember the case of the Kings guard who mock Prophet Elisha's prophecy in 2Kings 7. humanly speaking, he is not the only one that won't believe that prophecy because by man standard it is Impossible but because he could not bridle his tongue, he paid dearly for it.... You may have been predestined to pass Jamb after three attempts with or without Shiloh but don't let ur mockery attitude put you in trouble... Do not make a shipwreck of your destiny for d sake if NL Frontpage....Never Mock God's Power!
if ur runz works, its because God had mercy on u .... No one gets anything except it is given from Above!
Just an Advice.

4 Likes

Re: Why You Will Fail JAMB 2015 After Going For Shiloh 2014 by oluyemisee(f): 10:04am On Dec 16, 2014
This is just how most pple use their hands to buy calamity for themsefs.u refused to come to shiloh,so what?nobody noticed u were not present sef.I knw u are ignorant so let me advise u.papa Oyedepo is a hard worker and teaches pple to do the same.wen u combine hardwrk wit God,the sky is ur stepping stone.the pple u are castigating are making good news while u are here making noise.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Will Fail JAMB 2015 After Going For Shiloh 2014 by oluyemisee(f): 10:07am On Dec 16, 2014
TOYNEX:
u just typed my mind.

@ Op, I'm not saying this because u fail to accept d Shiloh invite, so many people do and others don't. it is a matter of personal decision. but in as much as ur friend did not discourage you from reading, I don't think ur topic correspond with ur view...
besides, always learn to watch ur tongue when it comes to d things of God do not mock d prophetic.
Remember the case of the Kings guard who mock Prophet Elisha's prophecy in 2Kings 7. humanly speaking, he is not the only one that won't believe that prophecy because by man standard it is Impossible but because he could not bridle his tongue, he paid dearly for it.... You may have been predestined to pass Jamb after three attempts with or without Shiloh but don't let ur mockery attitude put you in trouble... Do not make a shipwreck of your destiny for d sake if NL Frontpage....Never Mock God's Power!
if ur runz works, its because God had mercy on u .... No one gets anything except it is given from Above!
Just an Advice.
don't mind him.seeking for cheap publicity.some pple will not stop foolishness until they enter hot soup
Re: Why You Will Fail JAMB 2015 After Going For Shiloh 2014 by smartfellow2080: 11:04am On Dec 16, 2014
I dont blame all of you cus u are ignorant!!! See them.
Re: Why You Will Fail JAMB 2015 After Going For Shiloh 2014 by SegunFlames(m): 1:05pm On Dec 16, 2014
I believe this is a publicity stunt(FP) but barring that

Your friend inviting you to Shiloh is for you to commit to God and involve God in your academic progress. He didn't say you should forsake reading.

Your runz and personal ability(reading) you are putting all your hope on CAN fail you! (Infact WILL!!!) Only God can't fail!!!

"And if by grace then it is no longer of works; otherwise grace is no longer grace. But if it is of works, it is no longer grace; otherwise work is no longer work." -Romans 11:6

"What does it profit, my brethen, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can faith save him?" - James 2:14

"For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith withoit works is dead also" - James 2:26

No one is saying don't read if you went for a crusade or even engaged in 40 days prayer and fasting sef. Cos even the Bible says Faith without works is DEAD!!!

So going for the crusade(which is now over) + reading + more prayer + exam. Then allow God to do the rest!!!

When you work you don't put your faith in your works but in God to perfect it!!!

1 Like

Re: Why You Will Fail JAMB 2015 After Going For Shiloh 2014 by decode55(m): 2:56pm On Dec 16, 2014
Lots of heavily brainwashed individuals here grin grin

Kai!
Re: Why You Will Fail JAMB 2015 After Going For Shiloh 2014 by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 16, 2014
smartfellow2080:
if care is not taken, 2016 might be your fourth time.
Re: Why You Will Fail JAMB 2015 After Going For Shiloh 2014 by Jinyjagz(m): 7:14pm On Dec 16, 2014
better get on ur knee nd strt askin 4 4giveness if u wan pass ur jamb nex year
Re: Why You Will Fail JAMB 2015 After Going For Shiloh 2014 by rattlesnake(m): 9:01pm On Dec 16, 2014
smartfellow2080:
village missile has hit u grin
Re: Why You Will Fail JAMB 2015 After Going For Shiloh 2014 by phabulous88(m): 10:21pm On Dec 16, 2014
Growing up, I remember the story of the double ?? that was mistaken for 77.

Never underestimate the power of Oluwa. #OluwaIsInvolved
Re: Why You Will Fail JAMB 2015 After Going For Shiloh 2014 by Nmeri17: 3:08pm On Dec 17, 2014
decode55:
Lots of heavily brainwashed individuals here grin grin

Kai!

werrin carry u come this kain mumu thread tsk tsk
Re: Why You Will Fail JAMB 2015 After Going For Shiloh 2014 by decode55(m): 6:21pm On Dec 17, 2014
Nmeri17:

werrin carry u come this kain mumu thread tsk tsk

I no know o! grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Radio Biafra And Half Truths - TURKEY Was Never A Christain State - / My Neighbour's Son's WAEC Result! My Advice To Him! / Nigerian Girl Shuts Down U.S University Convocation With Perfect CGPA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.