Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,750 members, 7,806,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

Which Foreign Celebrity Do You Have A Crush On And Why - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Foreign Celebrity Do You Have A Crush On And Why (2252 Views)

Which Celebrity Do You Look Like Or Resemble? / Which Celebrity Do I Look Like? / Ever Had A Crush On Someone In Your Workplace? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Foreign Celebrity Do You Have A Crush On And Why by vizkiz: 7:30am On Dec 16, 2014
chymystique:
I just love "Big Sean".. In my eyes, He is an epitome of male sexiness with his moustache kiss cool and

then "Channing Tatum" cause I feel he will be good in bed shocked kiss .. Lol

angry
Re: Which Foreign Celebrity Do You Have A Crush On And Why by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 16, 2014
Micheal Ealy kiss those eyes could kill....
to switch to my age mate, i'll go for Trevor Jackson
Re: Which Foreign Celebrity Do You Have A Crush On And Why by Longstride: 7:32am On Dec 16, 2014
any middle-aged woman that still maintains a great body without going under the knife.
Re: Which Foreign Celebrity Do You Have A Crush On And Why by cooljoe(m): 8:48am On Dec 16, 2014
Nicki Minaj - al dat ass nd finesse
Re: Which Foreign Celebrity Do You Have A Crush On And Why by Truckpusher(m): 8:50am On Dec 16, 2014
Ibu grin
Re: Which Foreign Celebrity Do You Have A Crush On And Why by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 16, 2014
smartshadow:

Have you watched twisted(tv series featuring avan jogia)

No, i only watched him in Victorious. And since then... wink
smartshadow:

Have you watched twisted(tv series featuring avan jogia)

No, i only watched him in Victorious. And since then...
Re: Which Foreign Celebrity Do You Have A Crush On And Why by ggrin(f): 9:50am On Dec 16, 2014
iceberylin:

Its all about the Azz grin
sadsadangry
Re: Which Foreign Celebrity Do You Have A Crush On And Why by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 16, 2014
I wan sex osas ighodaro.
Re: Which Foreign Celebrity Do You Have A Crush On And Why by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 16, 2014
mayapop:
Micheal Ealy kiss those eyes could kill....
to switch to my age mate, i'll go for Trevor Jackson
You re really pretty for 19
Re: Which Foreign Celebrity Do You Have A Crush On And Why by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 16, 2014
smartshadow:

You re really pretty for 19
Thanks but I'm not 19.....what do you mean "really pretty for 19"?
Re: Which Foreign Celebrity Do You Have A Crush On And Why by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 16, 2014
mayapop:
Thanks but I'm not 19.....what do you mean "really pretty for 19"?
Its because you said u and trevor jackson were the same age
Re: Which Foreign Celebrity Do You Have A Crush On And Why by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 16, 2014
smartshadow:

Its because you said u and trevor jackson were the same age
but he's 18...
Re: Which Foreign Celebrity Do You Have A Crush On And Why by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 16, 2014
mayapop:
but he's 18...
That means u are 18 then?
Re: Which Foreign Celebrity Do You Have A Crush On And Why by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 16, 2014
I don't understand how someone will have a crush on sm one they only see on tv, called 'celebrity'.

To think am de pinch me sef
Re: Which Foreign Celebrity Do You Have A Crush On And Why by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 16, 2014
Unibenstudent:
I wan sex osas ighodaro.

you say?
Re: Which Foreign Celebrity Do You Have A Crush On And Why by Lakayanah: 3:02pm On Dec 16, 2014
Densely Washington, but when I was younger I thought Michael Jackson would look for and come down to Africa and marry me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where To Find Prostitutes In Nigeria Easily / Question Of The Day / Who Else Noticed This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.