Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,202 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

School Excursions: Things Were So Much Easier In Our Days - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / School Excursions: Things Were So Much Easier In Our Days (479 Views)

How We Were Discipled In Our Days / Cheeky Shortcuts We Take As Parents To Make Life Easier. / Hahaha! In Our Days. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

School Excursions: Things Were So Much Easier In Our Days by coolnaijamum: 6:49pm On Dec 15, 2014
Things were so much easier when we were kids. In those days, my school excursions were mostly to historical and beautiful places within Lagos. I remember my mum was very picky as to the ones I could go join up for. I was only allowed to join up when the excursion location was seemingly safe. In all my years in college, I only attended two excursions. My mum will totally prevent me by refusing to pay as well as sign the consent letters. I once thought of forging her signature on one of the consent letters and paying from my savings to go to Tin Can Island with the rest of my classmates. In the end though, I couldn't bring myself to do it. I guess I wasn't wired that way.

finish reading this post at [url]coolnaijamum..com[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Help, My Doctor Friend Is Addicted To Sports Gambling / BUY YOUR EGGS And Chicken Our Factory Is At Akure / Beware! How You Can Be Scammed Of Your Money Even Right Inside The Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.