Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

NIGERIANS Are Being Unfair To WIZKID. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / NIGERIANS Are Being Unfair To WIZKID. (3082 Views)

See What Wizkid’s Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo Wore To Wizkid's Birthday / Wow! SEE Tania Omotayo's Birthday Gift To Wizkid (photo) / Stop Being Unfair To Lesbians - Seyi Shay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NIGERIANS Are Being Unfair To WIZKID. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 15, 2014
Seeing and hearing that a table was not prepared for WIZKID at the just concluded Headies award its just so unfair and wicked. _How can a table not been prepared for a Nominee in an award ceremony? _HE had every right to be angry and even the public was laughing over it and saying its because of his pride or whatsoever. 'THE truth is that WIZKID had done nobody wrong, HE is trying to earn a living to cater for his family and NIGERIANS are bad mouting him. HE is taking our music oversees and collaborating with great American stars, He is taking NIGERIANS music Internationally. _Haba this is our ones beloved Super star. I personally think that NIGERIANS are unfair to WIZKID.

3 Likes

Re: NIGERIANS Are Being Unfair To WIZKID. by StevinMorgan(m): 7:30pm On Dec 15, 2014
Op wizkid is still a kid, he needs to grow up. When small boys touch money they begin to misbehave.
Re: NIGERIANS Are Being Unfair To WIZKID. by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 15, 2014
StevinMorgan:
Op wizkid is still a kid, he needs to grow up. When small boys touch money they begin to misbehave.
Does He really deserv the treatment given to him at the Headies award?
Re: NIGERIANS Are Being Unfair To WIZKID. by DancingSkeleton(m): 7:33pm On Dec 15, 2014
messpero90:
Seeing and hearing that a table was not prepared for WIZKID at the just concluded Headies award its just so unfair and wicked. _How can a table not been prepared for a Nominee in an award ceremony? _HE had every right to be angry and even the public was laughing over it and saying its because of his pride or whatsoever. 'THE truth is that WIZKID had done nobody wrong, HE is trying to earn a living to cater for his family and NIGERIANS are bad mouting him. HE is taking our music oversees and collaborating with great American stars, He is taking NIGERIANS music Internationally. _Haba this is our ones beloved Super star. I personally think that NIGERIANS are unfair to WIZKID.
guy re u speaking from ur last year memory or dis year undecided
Re: NIGERIANS Are Being Unfair To WIZKID. by DancingSkeleton(m): 7:34pm On Dec 15, 2014
messpero90:
did any body chase or flog wizkid with cane
Re: NIGERIANS Are Being Unfair To WIZKID. by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 15, 2014
DancingSkeleton:
did any body chase or flog wizkid with cane
why was he not given a Table even when he was a Nominee?
Re: NIGERIANS Are Being Unfair To WIZKID. by DancingSkeleton(m): 7:38pm On Dec 15, 2014
messpero90:
why was he not given a Table even when he was a Nominee?
asin undecided u mean HIGH TABLE ?
Re: NIGERIANS Are Being Unfair To WIZKID. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 15, 2014
DancingSkeleton:
guy re u speaking from ur last year memory or dis year undecided
sorry to ask but are u a NIGERIAN?
Re: NIGERIANS Are Being Unfair To WIZKID. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 15, 2014
DancingSkeleton:
asin undecided u mean HIGH TABLE ?
Yes high Table
Re: NIGERIANS Are Being Unfair To WIZKID. by DancingSkeleton(m): 7:42pm On Dec 15, 2014
messpero90:
sorry to ask but are u a NIGERIAN?
na suppose ask u cos if u dey naija u suppose know say wizkid nor deserve any award
Re: NIGERIANS Are Being Unfair To WIZKID. by DancingSkeleton(m): 7:44pm On Dec 15, 2014
messpero90:
Yes high Table
wizkid ' HIGH TABLE ' guy abeg talk better tin e
Re: NIGERIANS Are Being Unfair To WIZKID. by StevinMorgan(m): 7:47pm On Dec 15, 2014
messpero90:

he did not keep to time, thats what you get for going for an award night late. Mtcheeew
Re: NIGERIANS Are Being Unfair To WIZKID. by LesbianBoy(m): 8:04pm On Dec 15, 2014
I am beginning to pity wizkid sha cheesy
Re: NIGERIANS Are Being Unfair To WIZKID. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 15, 2014
StevinMorgan:

he did not keep to time, thats what you get for going for an award night late. Mtcheeew
take a look at your statement, a person's personal table.
Re: NIGERIANS Are Being Unfair To WIZKID. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 15, 2014
DancingSkeleton:
wizkid ' HIGH TABLE ' guy abeg talk better tin e
i see you, wizkid hater
Re: NIGERIANS Are Being Unfair To WIZKID. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 15, 2014
DancingSkeleton:
na suppose ask u cos if u dey naija u suppose know say wizkid nor deserve any award
this is not abt d award, its abt why he was not given a table.
Re: NIGERIANS Are Being Unfair To WIZKID. by DancingSkeleton(m): 8:12pm On Dec 15, 2014
messpero90:
i see you, wizkid hater
I don't hate on my fellow man bruv .. Out all d artiste na wizkid u come say deserve HIGH TABLE

oga go sleep na hungry dey beat u

1 Like

Re: NIGERIANS Are Being Unfair To WIZKID. by DancingSkeleton(m): 8:14pm On Dec 15, 2014
messpero90:
this is not abt d award, its abt why he was not given a table.
and besides according to blogs he came late to d event
Re: NIGERIANS Are Being Unfair To WIZKID. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 15, 2014
DancingSkeleton:
I don't hate on my fellow man bruv .. Out all d artiste na wizkid u come say deserve HIGH TABLE

oga go sleep na hungry dey beat u
you nor see Davido for hight table?
Re: NIGERIANS Are Being Unfair To WIZKID. by DancingSkeleton(m): 8:16pm On Dec 15, 2014
messpero90:
you nor see Davido for hight table?
guy wizkid went to d event late !!! Na because of am dem organise d award? So another person occupied d space before he arrived
Re: NIGERIANS Are Being Unfair To WIZKID. by StevinMorgan(m): 8:16pm On Dec 15, 2014
messpero90:
take a look at your statement, a person's personal table.

thats your cross, wizkid does not know i exist. Kilode!!
Re: NIGERIANS Are Being Unfair To WIZKID. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 15, 2014
DancingSkeleton:
and besides according to blogs he came late to d event
late or not, his table is his table.
Re: NIGERIANS Are Being Unfair To WIZKID. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 15, 2014
StevinMorgan:

thats your cross, wizkid does not know i exist. Kilode!!
well dats u because He knows i exist.
Re: NIGERIANS Are Being Unfair To WIZKID. by DancingSkeleton(m): 8:20pm On Dec 15, 2014
messpero90:
guy I don observe u b typical sadist
Re: NIGERIANS Are Being Unfair To WIZKID. by DancingSkeleton(m): 8:20pm On Dec 15, 2014
messpero90:
guy I don observe u, u b typical sadist
Re: NIGERIANS Are Being Unfair To WIZKID. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 15, 2014
DancingSkeleton:
guy wizkid went to d event late !!! Na because of am dem organise d award? So another person occupied d space before he arrived
the Nominee's table are in numbers, so whether late or not he will still be there.
Re: NIGERIANS Are Being Unfair To WIZKID. by StevinMorgan(m): 8:21pm On Dec 15, 2014
messpero90:
well dats u because He knows i exist.

good for you.
Re: NIGERIANS Are Being Unfair To WIZKID. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 15, 2014
DancingSkeleton:
guy I don observe u, u b typical sadist
ok mr skeleton its obvious u are a freak and i dnt argue with skeletons.
Re: NIGERIANS Are Being Unfair To WIZKID. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 15, 2014
StevinMorgan:

good for you.
ok kid
Re: NIGERIANS Are Being Unfair To WIZKID. by DancingSkeleton(m): 8:28pm On Dec 15, 2014
messpero90:
ok mr skeleton its obvious u are a freak and i dnt argue with skeletons.
u can only be right only if ur name's messpero90 if not ur stupidity na 979³² cos u nor know wetin nick name mean
Re: NIGERIANS Are Being Unfair To WIZKID. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 15, 2014
DancingSkeleton:
u can only be right only if ur name's messpero90 if not ur stupidity na 979³² cos u nor know wetin nick name mean
i just hope your parents can see the Nick name their beloved child has ignorantly and chidishly given to himself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTO: Meet The Gurl Who "Nose" Everything!!! / Even During Dinner With Family And Friends,linda Ikeji Is Still Busy , Blogging / Checkout My Selfie After Service Today Nd Tell Me Any Celeb That I Resemble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.