Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,366 members, 7,800,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

List Of Cheap Android Phones Below 20k In Nigeria To Get This X-mas Season - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / List Of Cheap Android Phones Below 20k In Nigeria To Get This X-mas Season (2605 Views)

List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) / List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria / List Of Cheap Android Tablets In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Cheap Android Phones Below 20k In Nigeria To Get This X-mas Season by jbdasilva(m): 7:39pm On Dec 15, 2014
Android phones are gaining in popularity globally. Its popularity is largely due to its adoption by most mobile phone manufacturers as their platform of choice and the cheap cost of Android phones. Some of the reasons why Android seems popular to phone manufacturers include that it is open with little restrictions giving OEMs the liberty to be creative and differentiate their devices.

Where to Buy Android Phones

Jumia from ₦7,999.00⁠​​

Another is that the Android OS is free and designed to provide a great user experience. A lot of Android Phones manufacturers are now building cheap Android phones leading to a huge explosion in the growth of the Android platform. This article shows off some of the best cheap Android phones currently available in the Nigerian market.

Android OS requires powerful hardware to run that is why most Android smart phones feature at least 1GHz processor and 512MB RAM with premium models boasting of quad-core, hexa-core, or octa-core processors. High-end Android phones also offer large displays ranging from 5.0-inch to 6.3-inch.

Although the latest Android OS version is Android 5.0 (Lollipop), most cheap Android phones will be coming with Android 4.4 (KitKat) and Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) for some time to come.

Here are some cheap Android phones in Nigeria

Click Link now see phone samples and their prices.. http://www.talkwithdasilva.com/2014/12/list-of-cheap-android-phones-below-20k_14.html?m=0

Re: List Of Cheap Android Phones Below 20k In Nigeria To Get This X-mas Season by tanfani: 11:31pm On Dec 15, 2014
I can give you a price quotation on any phone you want
Re: List Of Cheap Android Phones Below 20k In Nigeria To Get This X-mas Season by Dannidom(m): 2:30pm On Dec 16, 2014
tanfani:
I can give you a price quotation on any phone you want
how much for Nokia X?
Re: List Of Cheap Android Phones Below 20k In Nigeria To Get This X-mas Season by jafabyte: 2:54pm On Jun 03, 2015
i need an android phone.specs:5" display,kitkat,btw 5-8mp secondary camera,2mp front facing camera,wifi/hotspot,8-16gb inbuilt memory,memory card slot,quad core,@ least 2000mAh battery life...etc but my budget is #13,000.
or beta yet if i get can Imose Ankara Q2 for about 10k and details of where i can get it wld be appreciated
Re: List Of Cheap Android Phones Below 20k In Nigeria To Get This X-mas Season by augster(m): 3:01pm On Jun 03, 2015
jafabyte:
i need an android phone.specs:5" display,kitkat,btw 5-8mp secondary camera,2mp front facing camera,wifi/hotspot,8-16gb inbuilt memory,memory card slot,quad core,@ least 2000mAh battery life...etc but my budget is #13,000.
or beta yet if i get can Imose Ankara Q2 for about 10k and details of where i can get it wld be appreciated
why not get infinix hot for 16k?
Re: List Of Cheap Android Phones Below 20k In Nigeria To Get This X-mas Season by Ademat7(m): 3:49pm On Jun 03, 2015
augster:
why not get infinix hot for 16k?
money no dey boss what of tecno p5?
Re: List Of Cheap Android Phones Below 20k In Nigeria To Get This X-mas Season by augster(m): 5:00pm On Jun 03, 2015
Ademat7:
money no dey boss what of tecno p5?
13 or 14k

(1) (Reply)

Carlcare Service / Palapa Web Server For Android / Infinix Is A Complete Joke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.